Official World Cup 30 Man Provisional List

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enyi
Egg
Egg
Re: Official World Cup 30 Man Provisional List

Post by Enyi »

Excellent list....people have fiqured that the need to call up 35players for a “selection” camp is old now. It causes headaches and disunity. Every team is naming their 25 man squad now and u can then use ur friendliest to bond the team and grow the team instead of wasting friendly matches on players that have little chance of going to the World Cup.

This shows again that the coach knows what he is doing. Vancity, all those names u mentioned how do u plan to try them out? In the next game? All playing at once? Or in the next two matches?

By the time this team reach UK, Rohr should know his 25 players.

On Musa, the guy is playing well in familiar environment again not everyone must succeed in England. I can name at least 10 players that flopped in England at their first go and are now regarded as world class. Leave Musa alone. He fully earned his place. If u doubt it list his stats this year and compare it with Onyekuru and u will see why he gets his spot.
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

chuks69 wrote:I would think Rohr would take 3-probable Centre Forward.. The 3 one would most likely be bwteen Simy or Junior Lakosa, and they would actually be battling the 8th defender or 7th Midfielders.
I see Rohr going with 3 Gks, 7 defenders, 6MFs (central MFS) , 7 strikers (which includes 4 wingers)... Since Ndidi can play both CB and DMFs, a 4th CB might not be needed if Ndidi is fully fit, and since Idowu can play LB/ DMF, i am afraid he might beat Aina and Ebuehi to a spot.. My verdict is one of Aina or Ebuehi would be disspointed if Echiejile makes the 23-man squad.

Ecjijile will not make the WC team.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
BigMuze
Egg
Egg

Post by BigMuze »

vancity eagle wrote:so you get chance to call up 35 players, AND NOT ONE PLAYER TO THREATEN THE POSITION OF AHMED "CHICKENHEAD" MUSA.

Rohr is corrupt and has been protecting that wastepipe since the beginning.

So if one of our wide players gets injured then what ?

Moses Simon
Victor Moses
Alex Iwobi
Ahmed Musa

Only 4 wide players, so they basically all make it without any competition. and again should one get injured then what ?

Rohr is a fool.

:boo: :boo:

Bro, you make a lot of fantastic posts on here. Just yesterday I was reading one of your well thought out and informative posts, but I was surprised and got really disgusted by someone's unnecessarily abusive response to your post - I still am. However, statements like this, "Rohr is a fool" will definitely not help your case in being taken seriously - if I am being honest.

We can only use one or two wide players at a time. Except 2 of the 4 mentioned should injure, we should be still reasonably ok for wide players.
"Everyone, and particularly every true beliver, should decide which is more important to them. But as for me, I choose eternity over lifetime".
BigMuze
Egg
Egg

Post by BigMuze »

Let us judge the coach on "cohesion of the team at the world cup proper" since he has gone for same team he used to execute qualification games.
"Everyone, and particularly every true beliver, should decide which is more important to them. But as for me, I choose eternity over lifetime".
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Seriously speaking, I like the team.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Where is Alampasu?

This list is garbage. NFF should post the original.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Vancity Haba! How come every coach who doesn't see it the way you see it is seen are as corrupt? Are you an agent?
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Lol..
People saying ogu will be dropped are just day dreaming.
Barring injury, Ogu is already in the 23.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Vancity eagle and Obong can now return the money they were paid.
Fake agents. .lol
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Interesting list without too many surprises. I truly hope Ezenwa recovers fully because the guy is the only hope we have among those goalkeepers. Glad to see Lokosa get a shot after his exploits in the NPL.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

platinum wrote:Where is Alampasu?

This list is garbage. NFF should post the original.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Something is missing.
If there are new name entries, then why not include Adi; he should be one of the new names based on playing, contributory, & what-can-you-offer profiles.

On the other hand Eze for me is the best thing that happened to the list of never played for Rohr; he is better than some SE in the backline, and better also than some Barca defenders.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Adi ko Freddu adu ni. You better return adu money because his not going to the World Cup. Shameless thief
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

john12 wrote:Adi ko Freddu adu ni. You better return adu money because his not going to the World Cup. Shameless thief
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

Akpeyi
Uwa
Lokosa
Agu
Agbo
Eze
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

john12 wrote:Adi ko Freddu adu ni. You better return adu money because his not going to the World Cup. Shameless thief
You calling me a thief?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Why would you suggest a player that hasn’t been involved in SE all through WCQ, and didn’t play any single game for SE in addition to it, plays at a backwater league to walk in our provisional list?? Isn’t that Crooked and shameless?? I said what I said and is not taking my word back. This is deeper than just football and must be eradicated in our regular Nigerian life
Last edited by john12 on Mon May 14, 2018 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

nzeogwu wrote:Akpeyi
Uwa
Lokosa
Agu
Agbo
Eze

KPOM.

Without a doubt these should be the dropped players.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

vancity eagle wrote:
nzeogwu wrote:Akpeyi
Uwa
Lokosa
Agu
Agbo
Eze

KPOM.

Without a doubt these should be the dropped players.
Why even bother with camps?

walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

This will be the final 23 provided no injuries - Rohr very loyal to his core players

GK:
Ezenwa
Akpeyi
Uzoho

DF:
Leon Balogun
Troost Ekong
Awaziem or Omeruo
Ebuehi
Aina
Idowu
Echiejile
Shehu

MF:
Mikel Obi
Ogu
Ndidi
Onazi
Etebo

Strikers:
Ighalo
Kelechi Ihenaecho
V. Moses
S. Moses
Musa A.
Iwobi.
Last edited by walesvilla on Mon May 14, 2018 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

For whatever reasons, it seems our coach values UWA experience and might not drop him. If uwa isn’t dropped, I won’t like the decision but rohr has earned that right to choose his players
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

kalani JR wrote:I AM OUTRAGED!!!! I paid £40,000 to get my boys Junior Ajayi and Simy into the squad and this is how Pinnick treats me! If only CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC was still in control!
Bros, jus ask for your moni back, dats all
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

The guys left out:
1. Onyekuru been left off is very understandable. THe minute he didnt play last weekend, i knew that was it. He is not match fit

2. Sadiq Umar: this shocked me. Could it be his injury? is he out for a longer period than we thought

3. Kayode Larry: Hmmm. he was neither here nor there. Has started only 4-5 games this season and before he's move to spain, he wasnt really taking ROhr by storm