Streaming options for watching the World Cup Online?

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

patrickjburt
Egg
Egg
Streaming options for watching the World Cup Online?

Post by patrickjburt »

I'd like to start this thread for putting up legit streaming options for watching the World Cup online for many countries for those who are cord-cutters or don't have cable. I live in USA so I'm only familiar with the services here, please comment on your country with its broadcasting rights and any services that are available.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Streaming options for watching the World Cup Online?

Post by metalalloy »

There is some excellent info in this thread

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=288956
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
JNehru
Egg
Egg

Post by JNehru »

There are multiple ways to watch FIFA World Cup 2018 online. The easiest way is to find a streaming link on facebook or reddit.
Other ways include a legit subscription through which you can watch the whole event by paying a monthly subscription.
TheTactician
Egg
Egg

Post by TheTactician »

If you're looking for HD streams for any footy matches, go to: https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/