Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

Any Eagles fans in Philadelphia?
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=289118
Page 1 of 1

Author:  UpEagles [ Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Any Eagles fans in Philadelphia?

is there a bar to meet-up to watch the game?

Author:  UpEagles [ Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:02 am ]
Post subject:  Any watch party in Philadelphia area?

looking to meet up with some fellow fans to watch game vs Croatia

Author:  nanijoe [ Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Any watch party in Philadelphia area?

Too late..where exactly are you? maybe we can do another game

Author:  theYemster [ Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Any watch party in Philadelphia area?

nanijoe wrote:
Too late..where exactly are you? maybe we can do another game

So you're still interested in watching after your rant? :)

Author:  Chief Ogbunigwe [ Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Any watch party in Philadelphia area?

UpEagles wrote:
looking to meet up with some fellow fans to watch game vs Croatia



welcome to our 'hood. Those of us here have been watching the games solo. Tmex went to watch it live in Kaliningrad....

Author:  nanijoe [ Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Any watch party in Philadelphia area?

I thought tmex moved to the midwest? I should seriously consider hosting CEs to watch a game this World Cup (I'm actually in NJ but not too far from Philly)

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
UpEagles wrote:
looking to meet up with some fellow fans to watch game vs Croatia



welcome to our 'hood. Those of us here have been watching the games solo. Tmex went to watch it live in Kaliningrad....

Author:  Chief Ogbunigwe [ Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Any watch party in Philadelphia area?

nanijoe wrote:
I thought tmex moved to the midwest? I should seriously consider hosting CEs to watch a game this World Cup (I'm actually in NJ but not too far from Philly)

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
UpEagles wrote:
looking to meet up with some fellow fans to watch game vs Croatia



welcome to our 'hood. Those of us here have been watching the games solo. Tmex went to watch it live in Kaliningrad....



Looks like he was correct in saying he knew you from those days of watching matches in NJ. He was in the midwest until he recently relocated to Philly. I didn't know him then...only now. As a matter of fact, not so recent...cos I remember Gadfly saw him during the Naija vs Greece pre 2014 WC friendly in Philly.

Author:  nanijoe [ Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Any watch party in Philadelphia area?

Chief abi na you go host us sef? tmex also went to Ife...so the sabi get roots sef

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
nanijoe wrote:
I thought tmex moved to the midwest? I should seriously consider hosting CEs to watch a game this World Cup (I'm actually in NJ but not too far from Philly)

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
UpEagles wrote:
looking to meet up with some fellow fans to watch game vs Croatia



welcome to our 'hood. Those of us here have been watching the games solo. Tmex went to watch it live in Kaliningrad....



Looks like he was correct in saying he knew you from those days of watching matches in NJ. He was in the midwest until he recently relocated to Philly. I didn't know him then...only now. As a matter of fact, not so recent...cos I remember Gadfly saw him during the Naija vs Greece pre 2014 WC friendly in Philly.

Author:  Chief Ogbunigwe [ Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Any watch party in Philadelphia area?

Abeg I no dey host fans of losing teams o!

nanijoe wrote:
Chief abi na you go host us sef? tmex also went to Ife...so the sabi get roots sef

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
nanijoe wrote:
I thought tmex moved to the midwest? I should seriously consider hosting CEs to watch a game this World Cup (I'm actually in NJ but not too far from Philly)

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
UpEagles wrote:
looking to meet up with some fellow fans to watch game vs Croatia



welcome to our 'hood. Those of us here have been watching the games solo. Tmex went to watch it live in Kaliningrad....



Looks like he was correct in saying he knew you from those days of watching matches in NJ. He was in the midwest until he recently relocated to Philly. I didn't know him then...only now. As a matter of fact, not so recent...cos I remember Gadfly saw him during the Naija vs Greece pre 2014 WC friendly in Philly.

Author:  UpEagles [ Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Any watch party in Philadelphia area?

nanijoe wrote:
Too late..where exactly are you? maybe we can do another game



Yeah, unfortunately it took a long time for my post to show up here. In any case, maybe it was best I watched it solo considering the outcome.

I live in NJ as well (Maple Shade). Just 15 minutes from Philly.

I'm interested in watching the Naij v Argentina game if we can claim all 3 against the Vikings on Friday.
I hear Fado irish pub is the place to watch football in this area, but I'm weary of showing up to a bar surrounded by a bunch of oyinbos.
There has to be a place in North Philly where West Africans meet to watch the games.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/