Poland 1 vs Senegal 2 (Match Thread) FT

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Poland 1 vs Senegal 2 (Match Thread) FT

Post by Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd »

ohsee wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:Physically fit
Physically imposing
Powerful
Athletic with far more energy to spare
Inventive
4-2-3-1 as it should be played with the lone striker never isolated but joined up within seconds
Focussed and playing without fear. Not even fearful of set pieces
Skillful

Thank you Senegal.
Hope Coach Gernot Rohr was watching and taking notes.
This is what Clemence Westerhof and Johannes Bonfrere did between 1990 and 1996.
Kpom. Where is the Senegal immigration office let me go and get resident status? And Mane never even begin to play yet. Up Senegal. :thumbs: Looking good, with sound players. Sane is an imposing center back, good on the ground, great in the air. This is what Balogun should be like but is not. Ismaila Sarr has the pace to trouble any defence, but the bobo is young, and foolish and dives too much like our Moses. Gueye was OK in this game, but apart from the goal he engineered, was below par, and is not the player that some said is better than Ngolo Kante.

But I am proud of our Senegalese brothers. Up the Lions :thumbs: :thumb: :thumbs: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Dede so you don't like our jersey that you are supporting Senegal with their ordinary Jersey? :D All of you blaming that oyibo man as though him alone let it get to this stage are complicit. This is a perennial problem that cannot be pinned down to Rohr alone, was there not a technical committee that should have found him out earlier or they were just saying good morning sir how are today everyday? :D
An ignorant mind abhors knowledge.
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

cruxifixoy2k wrote:...and to think Poland is ranked 7. The Poland I saw today is poor.
The Poland we beat nko?

[/video]
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

folem wrote:
cruxifixoy2k wrote:...and to think Poland is ranked 7. The Poland I saw today is poor.
The Poland we beat nko?

[/video]
We beat them in..........................CHOOSING!
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd wrote:
ohsee wrote:
Physically imposing
Powerful
Inventive
4-2-3-1 as it should be played with the lone striker never isolated but joined up within seconds
Skillful

Thank you Senegal.
This is what Clemence Westerhof and Johannes Bonfrere did between 1990 and 1996.
Kpom. Where is the Senegal immigration office let me go and get resident status? And Mane never even begin to play yet. Up Senegal. :thumbs: Looking good, with sound players. Sane is an imposing center back, good on the ground, great in the air. This is what Balogun should be like but is not. Ismaila Sarr has the pace to trouble any defence, but the bobo is young, and foolish and dives too much like our Moses. Gueye was OK in this game, but apart from the goal he engineered, was below par, and is not the player that some said is better than Ngolo Kante.

But I am proud of our Senegalese brothers. Up the Lions :thumbs: :thumb: :thumbs: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Dede so you don't like our jersey that you are supporting Senegal with their ordinary Jersey? :D All of you blaming that oyibo man as though him alone let it get to this stage are complicit. This is a perennial problem that cannot be pinned down to Rohr alone, was there not a technical committee that should have found him out earlier or they were just saying good morning sir how are today everyday? :D
Doc, biko, let me apologize, our jersey is the most important thing, so I will support our jersey from today onwards. :D But my broda, where have you seen me blaming Rohr? Bros m', the entire zoo needs an overhaul, and our football is just a manifestation of all that is wrong.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Poland 1 vs Senegal 2 (Match Thread) 2H

Post by paj »

cruxifixoy2k wrote:2-2 loading
down the load.
Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Curve whiz
Egg
Egg

Post by Curve whiz »

The Senegal team made a lot of errors in this game but they were also fortunate to meet a very poor Polish side. But then It could also be first game nerves as well. I was expecting 3 to 4 goals for Senegal in the second half. Cisse should not bring that number 11 into the game against the quick Japanese o, cos that guy is so slow and sluggish. He needed a pacy striker to punish the demoralised Poles, but let them off the hook trying to control the game. Mane was very poor today, playing big man football. Why can’t he run at defenders like he does for Liverpool?

Congratulations Senegal, but loads of work to be done against Japan and Colombia. Oloye was right, our African defenders do hate attacking the ball. See how 6ft 5 Senegalese defenders can hardly head the ball 30 metres away from their box. They just lazily put their heads. How is Terry, Vidic, Ivanovic and Cahill etc able to generate power on their headers that our players can’t?
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

All we are saying give us a local Nigerian coach!!!!
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Cellular wrote:
ohsee wrote:
Physically imposing
Powerful
Inventive
Skillful

Thank you Senegal.

Dede, sorry, you won't be granted Senegalese citizenship na Ghananese citizenship dem go give you. Senegalese citizenship is reserved for myself, CICOB, Robbybabs kind... :D :taunt: :taunt:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

The look on the faces of Evra and Larsson when Billic said, Senegal surprised him because they played for each other. Typical African teams do not play for each other he insisted.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

Waffiman wrote:The look on the faces of Evra and Larsson when Billic said, Senegal surprised him because they played for each other. Typical African teams do not play for each other he insisted.
They don't.

Last WC two Cameroonians literally fought each other on the pitch for the world to see.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

ElHadary wrote:
Waffiman wrote:The look on the faces of Evra and Larsson when Billic said, Senegal surprised him because they played for each other. Typical African teams do not play for each other he insisted.
They don't.

Last WC two Cameroonians literally fought each other on the pitch for the world to see.
Does one example make it typical?
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

It was a stupid comment by Slaven Bilic. F00l! I blame Rohr. If we had beaten Croatia, he would have sealed his lips and stopped talking rubbish.
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

zee wrote:
folem wrote:
The Poland we beat nko?

[/video]
We beat them in..........................CHOOSING!
Just like Croatia?

[/video]
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

folem wrote:
The Poland we beat nko?

[/video]
Oh please :???: :???: :???: :???:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
folem
Egg
Egg
Re: Poland 0 vs Senegal 2 (Match Thread) 2H

Post by folem »

zee wrote:
folem wrote:The ref go hear am from Poland fans ooo. If na against Africa too, we go complain some. Referee judgment is controversial on this sub for Senegal. Up Senegal. Play to the whistle. The gods are not to blame for Poland.
OK......now go to bed.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

folem wrote:
zee wrote:
folem wrote:The ref go hear am from Poland fans ooo. If na against Africa too, we go complain some. Referee judgment is controversial on this sub for Senegal. Up Senegal. Play to the whistle. The gods are not to blame for Poland.
OK......now go to bed.
yes i thought that was weird

but it is what it is

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Good win, decent side but i will not call Senegal the messiah of African football, the polish side was not that good to be honest, there are tougher teams in the world cup, it was good to het 3 points though, it will do good for their confidence and perhaps they are only playing on gear 1
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

tfco wrote:
folem wrote:
zee wrote:
OK......now go to bed.
yes i thought that was weird

but it is what it is

What's weird about it? The referee waved the player on way before the daft #$% back pass. The ball was headed back towards the senegalese end of the goal when the ref gave the signal for Niang to come on. How on earth was he offside when the ball he intercepted came from a back pass from the Polish player? Clean goal
Last edited by metalalloy on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

enjoy :D
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

Egypt don vex. This ref na something else.
-Simpli fy -
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

maceo4 wrote:
Cellular wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Cellular wrote:Now for Egypt to finish up a good day at the office for the African teams.
Who? To do what? :rotf: No fasting excuse, so lets see.
Mace, free offer. Come make me an' you watch game make I tell you what you should be seeing... :D :taunt: :taunt:
Never!!!! You UBA members no go brain wash me! Mba! No no no! :taunt:
Ahem, UBA man, wetin dey?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Robert Lewandowski very poor from the guy and I see people give him pass.The guy is overrated and was shut down by SE in a friendly and today on a big stage Senegal shut them down