Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:51 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 538 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:19 pm 

ohsee wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:
Physically fit
Physically imposing
Powerful
Athletic with far more energy to spare
Inventive
4-2-3-1 as it should be played with the lone striker never isolated but joined up within seconds
Focussed and playing without fear. Not even fearful of set pieces
Skillful

Thank you Senegal.
Hope Coach Gernot Rohr was watching and taking notes.
This is what Clemence Westerhof and Johannes Bonfrere did between 1990 and 1996.

Kpom. Where is the Senegal immigration office let me go and get resident status? And Mane never even begin to play yet. Up Senegal. :thumbs: Looking good, with sound players. Sane is an imposing center back, good on the ground, great in the air. This is what Balogun should be like but is not. Ismaila Sarr has the pace to trouble any defence, but the bobo is young, and foolish and dives too much like our Moses. Gueye was OK in this game, but apart from the goal he engineered, was below par, and is not the player that some said is better than Ngolo Kante.

But I am proud of our Senegalese brothers. Up the Lions :thumbs: :thumb: :thumbs: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dede so you don't like our jersey that you are supporting Senegal with their ordinary Jersey? :D All of you blaming that oyibo man as though him alone let it get to this stage are complicit. This is a perennial problem that cannot be pinned down to Rohr alone, was there not a technical committee that should have found him out earlier or they were just saying good morning sir how are today everyday? :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:23 pm 

cruxifixoy2k wrote:
...and to think Poland is ranked 7. The Poland I saw today is poor.

The Poland we beat nko?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:25 pm 

folem wrote:
cruxifixoy2k wrote:

The Poland we beat nko?

We beat them in..........................CHOOSING!

"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:27 pm 

Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd wrote:
ohsee wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:
Physically fit
Physically imposing
Powerful
Inventive
4-2-3-1 as it should be played with the lone striker never isolated but joined up within seconds
Skillful

Thank you Senegal.
This is what Clemence Westerhof and Johannes Bonfrere did between 1990 and 1996.

Kpom. Where is the Senegal immigration office let me go and get resident status? And Mane never even begin to play yet. Up Senegal. :thumbs: Looking good, with sound players. Sane is an imposing center back, good on the ground, great in the air. This is what Balogun should be like but is not. Ismaila Sarr has the pace to trouble any defence, but the bobo is young, and foolish and dives too much like our Moses. Gueye was OK in this game, but apart from the goal he engineered, was below par, and is not the player that some said is better than Ngolo Kante.

But I am proud of our Senegalese brothers. Up the Lions :thumbs: :thumb: :thumbs: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dede so you don't like our jersey that you are supporting Senegal with their ordinary Jersey? :D All of you blaming that oyibo man as though him alone let it get to this stage are complicit. This is a perennial problem that cannot be pinned down to Rohr alone, was there not a technical committee that should have found him out earlier or they were just saying good morning sir how are today everyday? :D

Doc, biko, let me apologize, our jersey is the most important thing, so I will support our jersey from today onwards. :D But my broda, where have you seen me blaming Rohr? Bros m', the entire zoo needs an overhaul, and our football is just a manifestation of all that is wrong.

cruxifixoy2k wrote:
2-2 loading

down the load.
Pa

and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.

The Senegal team made a lot of errors in this game but they were also fortunate to meet a very poor Polish side. But then It could also be first game nerves as well. I was expecting 3 to 4 goals for Senegal in the second half. Cisse should not bring that number 11 into the game against the quick Japanese o, cos that guy is so slow and sluggish. He needed a pacy striker to punish the demoralised Poles, but let them off the hook trying to control the game. Mane was very poor today, playing big man football. Why can’t he run at defenders like he does for Liverpool?

Congratulations Senegal, but loads of work to be done against Japan and Colombia. Oloye was right, our African defenders do hate attacking the ball. See how 6ft 5 Senegalese defenders can hardly head the ball 30 metres away from their box. They just lazily put their heads. How is Terry, Vidic, Ivanovic and Cahill etc able to generate power on their headers that our players can’t?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:28 pm 

All we are saying give us a local Nigerian coach!!!!

“Emery put on so many videos I ran out of popcorn,” former player Joaquín quipped, “he’s obsessed by football, it’s practically an illness.”

Post Wenger-Arsenal go sweero

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:29 pm 

Cellular wrote:
ohsee wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:
Physically fit
Physically imposing
Powerful
Inventive
Skillful

Thank you Senegal.

Dede, sorry, you won't be granted Senegalese citizenship na Ghananese citizenship dem go give you. Senegalese citizenship is reserved for myself, CICOB, Robbybabs kind... :D :taunt: :taunt:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:30 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:31 pm 
Site Admin

The look on the faces of Evra and Larsson when Billic said, Senegal surprised him because they played for each other. Typical African teams do not play for each other he insisted.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:35 pm 
Suspended Member

Waffiman wrote:
The look on the faces of Evra and Larsson when Billic said, Senegal surprised him because they played for each other. Typical African teams do not play for each other he insisted.

They don't.

Last WC two Cameroonians literally fought each other on the pitch for the world to see.

YUJAM the pharaoh
amafolas wrote:
are you sure it is People Destroying People and not Politicians Destroying People

"So long as I need to ask you once Lord Snow; are you a brother of Night's Watch or a *kindperson* boy who wants to play at war!?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:37 pm 
Site Admin

ElHadary wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

They don't.

Last WC two Cameroonians literally fought each other on the pitch for the world to see.

Does one example make it typical?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:38 pm 

Waffiman wrote:

It was a stupid comment by Slaven Bilic. F00l! I blame Rohr. If we had beaten Croatia, he would have sealed his lips and stopped talking rubbish.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:59 pm 

zee wrote:
folem wrote:
cruxifixoy2k wrote:

The Poland we beat nko?

We beat them in..........................CHOOSING!

Just like Croatia?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:10 pm 

folem wrote:
cruxifixoy2k wrote:

The Poland we beat nko?

Oh please :???: :???: :???: :???:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:31 pm 

zee wrote:
folem wrote:
The ref go hear am from Poland fans ooo. If na against Africa too, we go complain some. Referee judgment is controversial on this sub for Senegal. Up Senegal. Play to the whistle. The gods are not to blame for Poland.

OK......now go to bed.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:49 pm 

folem wrote:
zee wrote:
folem wrote:
The ref go hear am from Poland fans ooo. If na against Africa too, we go complain some. Referee judgment is controversial on this sub for Senegal. Up Senegal. Play to the whistle. The gods are not to blame for Poland.

OK......now go to bed.

yes i thought that was weird

but it is what it is

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:54 pm 

Good win, decent side but i will not call Senegal the messiah of African football, the polish side was not that good to be honest, there are tougher teams in the world cup, it was good to het 3 points though, it will do good for their confidence and perhaps they are only playing on gear 1

Marko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:59 pm 

tfco wrote:
folem wrote:
zee wrote:
folem wrote:

OK......now go to bed.

yes i thought that was weird

but it is what it is

What's weird about it? The referee waved the player on way before the daft #$% back pass. The ball was headed back towards the senegalese end of the goal when the ref gave the signal for Niang to come on. How on earth was he offside when the ball he intercepted came from a back pass from the Polish player? Clean goal

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16

Last edited by metalalloy on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:00 pm 

enjoy :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:15 pm 

Egypt don vex. This ref na something else.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:18 pm 

maceo4 wrote:
Cellular wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Now for Egypt to finish up a good day at the office for the African teams.

Who? To do what? :rotf: No fasting excuse, so lets see.

Mace, free offer. Come make me an' you watch game make I tell you what you should be seeing... :D :taunt: :taunt:

Never!!!! You UBA members no go brain wash me! Mba! No no no! :taunt:

Ahem, UBA man, wetin dey?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:36 pm 

Robert Lewandowski very poor from the guy and I see people give him pass.The guy is overrated and was shut down by SE in a friendly and today on a big stage Senegal shut them down

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 538 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next