Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

Senegal⁠ Fans Cleaning Stadium After Game vs Poland a
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=289393
Page 1 of 1

Author:  camex [ Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:59 am ]
Post subject:  Senegal⁠ Fans Cleaning Stadium After Game vs Poland a


Author:  ANC [ Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Senegal⁠ Fans Cleaning Stadium After Game vs Poland a

Nice.

In 1996 Atlanta, fans from Japan brought there own trash bags to clean after themselves.

Author:  achuzia-the-air-raid [ Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Senegal⁠ Fans Cleaning Stadium After Game vs Poland a

Slave mentality! :roll: msccccccccccccchhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!!!

Putin and FIFA already paid for that service.

Author:  camex [ Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Senegal⁠ Fans Cleaning Stadium After Game vs Poland a

achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:
Slave mentality! :roll: msccccccccccccchhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!!!

Putin and FIFA already paid for that service.

How about giving them some due credit. BTW they are not the only ones cleaning up. Japanese do to. I would have been proud had this been done by cameroonians.

Author:  wale1974 [ Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Senegal⁠ Fans Cleaning Stadium After Game vs Poland a

camex wrote:
achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:
Slave mentality! :roll: msccccccccccccchhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!!!

Putin and FIFA already paid for that service.

How about giving them some due credit. BTW they are not the only ones cleaning up. Japanese do to. I would have been proud had this been done by cameroonians.


Internet gangster giving credit? Cold day in hell before we see that.

Author:  otite [ Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Senegal⁠ Fans Cleaning Stadium After Game vs Poland a

These same people will never touch dirt in a Dakar stadium.

Author:  achuzia-the-air-raid [ Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Senegal⁠ Fans Cleaning Stadium After Game vs Poland a

otite wrote:
These same people will never touch dirt in a Dakar stadium.


No mind them.

Author:  jette1 [ Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Senegal⁠ Fans Cleaning Stadium After Game vs Poland a

What they were doing is in fact unsafe and should discouraged. There are infection control issues since they have no hand gloves, no nose masks. And that section would still need proper cleaning with right cleaning material

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/