Who should i support Argentina or Croatia

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Who should i support Argentina or Croatia

Post by Bigpokey24 »

2018 group stages Argentina vs Croatia
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Who should i support Argentina or Croatia

Post by Tobi17 »

Tough choice for me, I'm a Messi fan and want him to retire with a world cup but I dislike the ARG team,, I have a soft spot for this Croatian team so yeah, may the best team win.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:00 pm
I thought it was against rules on here to post a video without your own thoughts being the driver

As it is the video has been removed so we don't even know what you trying to say
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

I support Zimbabwe..mschew
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

ABEG.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

100%Naija wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:12 pm I support Zimbabwe..mschew

What do you have to say now about Croatia? I saw you posted that we are a dirty team.

:boo:

Jokes aside, we're not. Check our Argentina + Holland for that.

:)
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

mate wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:22 pm

What do you have to say now about Croatia? I saw you posted that we are a dirty team.

Your team is very dirty. They walk a fine line between diving and just flat out grab a$$ football. Its not physical just dirty tactics but they were the victors today so congrats for that. I do however not wish them luck though. Hope they get KO'd next round. :D
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

I hope Croatia win. Something about the Argentines just annoys me. I can't stand their goalkeeper. Once he caught a high ball and glared at the fallen Dutch player. And there was that incidence where someone hacked Ake and shot the ball at the Dutch bench. They have always had this nastiness that I don't like.

They deserved the game though. The Dutch were simply awful.
Donzman
Egg
Egg

Post by Donzman »

Croatia.

Argentina got rid of their African population. I cannot support them. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Last edited by Donzman on Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GG of G
Egg
Egg

Post by GG of G »

The Dutch fully deserve to lose but Modric deserves a world cup, and yes over Messi.
"Do not be Misled. God is not one to be mocked. Whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Gal 6:7
gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

I will support Croatia. No team is innocent, but the South Americans play very dirty football especially when they feel their backs are against the wall. The play acting, diving, and flat out violence that Argentina exhibited today is an example. I hope Croatia knocks them out.
If not, I hope Argentina definitely does not win the cup. Brazil lost today, and I was really hoping the Argies would have followed suit as the icing on the cake. Captain Modric will marshall his men to the rescue, come Tuesday.
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

gosh wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:50 pm I will support Croatia. No team is innocent, but the South Americans play very dirty football especially when they feel their backs are against the wall. The play acting, diving, and flat out violence that Argentina exhibited today is an example. I hope Croatia knocks them out.
If not, I hope Argentina definitely does not win the cup. Brazil lost today, and I was really hoping the Argies would have followed suit as the icing on the cake. Captain Modric will marshall his men to the rescue, come Tuesday.
Yep. And it is not even that I like the way Croatia play, but at least they are straight up and don't resort to underhanded tactics when things are not going their way. I can at least respect that.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Croatia all day.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

100%Naija wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:27 pm
mate wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:22 pm

Your team is very dirty. They walk a fine line between diving and just flat out grab a$$ football. Its not physical just dirty tactics but they were the victors today so congrats for that. I do however not wish them luck though. Hope they get KO'd next round. :D

Croatia is physical but not dirty. We were in fact a lot more physical last WC: Rebic, Vida, Vrsaljko, Strinic, still Lovren…big guys who hit and intimidate.

Brazil were bigger divers today. And I believe committed the more cynical tactical fouls.

But neither team is dirty.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:00 pm

2018 group stages Argentina vs Croatia
Na Croatia we go support. Afterall, 'Mate' na Croatian and him dey here dey gist with us. So, na him contry we go surpot (support)
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

C. R. O. A. T. S. All the way. B the 1st eastern block to win it all.
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

Besides Poland (1974), Italy (9)1982) & Germany (2014) will Croatia b the next team beat both 🇧🇷/🇦🇷 in the same tourney,?
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

airwolex wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:41 pm And there was that incidence where someone hacked Ake and shot the ball at the Dutch bench.
Exactly what needed to be done and done with aplomb. The Argentines are the consummate gadflies, indefatigable irritants once the tails up. The Dutch took the bait, lost time and focus. In the words of Albert Johnson:

“whatever it takes, however it gots to go down, 4 mics on stage or MFing 4 pound, speaker leaking our sound, (colloquialised abhorrence) leaking on the ground, I could truly care less”.

And care less he did.

That’s exactly what you want your players instigating, give them the rope and they’ll hang themselves. The Latin-American sides are masters of the dark art.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I don't like Argentina, also they always defeat the SE...anyway we need to copy dem Croatia folks especially that midfield. They've always produced ballers from Boban , Prosineski etc...kai what a midfield....
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

I was disappointed that Argentina beat Holland, abi na Netherlands them dey call them these days? (I remember a timeline when it was just Holland that was used in the western world).

Anyway, I hope Croatia does the right thing and boots Argentina out of the competition. I'll be rooting for Croatia.

Croatia vs England final. England to win. :)
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

Orion wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:05 am I was disappointed that Argentina beat Holland, abi na Netherlands them dey call them these days? (I remember a timeline when it was just Holland that was used in the western world).

Anyway, I hope Croatia does the right thing and boots Argentina out of the competition. I'll be rooting for Croatia.

Croatia vs England final. England to win. :)
https://www.afar.com/magazine/holland-v ... -two-terms
Turns out that after decades of being considered interchangeable terms, Holland and the Netherlands are two very different things. The difference between Holland and Netherlands is the former is a province, while the later is the name of the entire country. According to the CIA World Factbook, the Kingdom of the Netherlands was formed in 1815 (and Belgium seceded from it in 1830—another fun fact I didn’t know). Of the 12 provinces that make up the Netherlands, Noord (North) Holland and Zuid (South) Holland are just two of them.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

I will support Croatia 100%

I hate Argentina with a passion and I dislike Messi thoroughly :curse:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q