Home Continent Advantage Seems to be Real

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Home Continent Advantage Seems to be Real

Post by airwolex »

Shaka Hislop said it from day one. A muslim Arab country will go very far.

Just like South Korea when they hosted and Ghana when SA hosted it. This is a real thing folks. We have been had for years
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Home Continent Advantage Seems to be Real

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Rubbish! The game is played on green grass 11 v 11. Morocco won on the green grass and would win anywhere .
OCCUPY NFF!!
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

airwolex wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:03 pm Shaka Hislop said it from day one. A muslim Arab country will go very far.

Just like South Korea when they hosted and Ghana when SA hosted it. This is a real thing folks. We have been had for years

We discussed this already.

:)

Europe won in South Africa in 2010 and Brazil in 2014.

But as has been said, it comes down to the individual teams.

Home fan support helps...but this Morocco team is simply that good.

Home support sure didn't help Qatar or Tunisia or Saudi Arabia.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Morocco is basically Qatar right now for me. The Qataris have said as much. This doesn't mean they are not GOOD! They are very very good. Some of you guys are too sensitive. A lot of things have to fall in place to go far in a WC. It is happening for Morocco.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

airwolex wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:11 pm Morocco is basically Qatar right now for me. The Qataris have said as much. This doesn't mean they are not GOOD! They are very very good. Some of you guys are too sensitive. A lot of things have to fall in place to go far in a WC. It is happening for Morocco.
With your logic one of Canada, Mexico or the US will make the semis in 26.
OCCUPY NFF!!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:15 pm
airwolex wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:11 pm Morocco is basically Qatar right now for me. The Qataris have said as much. This doesn't mean they are not GOOD! They are very very good. Some of you guys are too sensitive. A lot of things have to fall in place to go far in a WC. It is happening for Morocco.
With your logic one of Canada, Mexico or the US will make the semis in 26.
Bros you never know. Even the Moroccans themselves are saying this. Humans, not machines, play football, emotions matter. We all know support can matter.

All teams should just view Morocco as the home team. They will be very difficult to stop.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Fair enough. I do respect your points.

But trust me, I get it from so many friends that Croatia = lucky.

Suckas come out every 4 years and talk like they played much less know football.

Constantly parroting what the pundits say.

Same BS is being said by many about Morocco.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
wazobia
Egg
Egg

Post by wazobia »

mate wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:19 pm

Fair enough. I do respect your points.

But trust me, I get it from so many friends that Croatia = lucky.

Suckas come out every 4 years and talk like they played much less know football.

Constantly parroting what the pundits say.

Same BS is being said by many about Morocco.
Morocco is a good team, yes they are well supported which helps but they won’t have gone this far if they are not good
WOWO = ONO (oh no!) = OBO

WOWO 'We only want Oyinbo'

ONO 'Oyinbo na Oyinbo'

OBO 'Oyinbo be Oyinbo'