The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by anikulapo »

:lol: This Emeghara guy for CarryYaBag just dey try 4-19 a goal by all means :laugh:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

kajifu wrote:Like I said Iwobi is under paid compare to others,all this talk of new contract increase when he is making less than 90k and we have a lot of players not half good as him on high salary.I blame his agent not showing the value of his players.Thank God internet is around we can research players salary and not really on know it all fans with agender.If Iwobi is making more than 70 k let us see the link... not to heard to fine,we know Ozil,Xhaka,Auba,Laca, Cech etc weekly wages.How come Iwobi own is hard to be posted here?

Jesus Christ!! Wassup - at the time Iwobi started negotiating this contract last season, his form was pants + being a homegrown player, the club has invested in him & shown faith. Ozil,Xhaka,Auba,Laca, Cech - were all proven. we can't go on bashing rants regardless of collateral damage - in AW voice - "Take a distance"
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

Aniks, i know how proud you are of "your boys".

What's Morata doing these days?
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

amafolas wrote:Aniks, i know how proud you are of "your boys".

Are you ok ?
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

tolahs wrote:
kajifu wrote:Like I said Iwobi is under paid compare to others,all this talk of new contract increase when he is making less than 90k and we have a lot of players not half good as him on high salary.I blame his agent not showing the value of his players.Thank God internet is around we can research players salary and not really on know it all fans with agender.If Iwobi is making more than 70 k let us see the link... not to heard to fine,we know Ozil,Xhaka,Auba,Laca, Cech etc weekly wages.How come Iwobi own is hard to be posted here?

Jesus Christ!! Wassup - at the time Iwobi started negotiating this contract last season, his form was pants + being a homegrown player, the club has invested in him & shown faith. Ozil,Xhaka,Auba,Laca, Cech - were all proven. we can't go on bashing rants regardless of collateral damage - in AW voice - "Take a distance"
If you are honest abeg tell me the form Ozil was when he got that big deal?What about likes of Ramsey that are on 6 figure before their contract expire for renewal,where was Ransey proven player before he join beloved?
While answering those question please explain that crazy weekly wages of Walcot?You failed to see the big picture why most African are under paid at the club.
Iwobi is the face of Arsenal in Africa
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:

Are you ok ?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

anikulapo wrote:

Are you ok ?
okay oh. so you want to pretend you don't know Morata now??
anikulapo on Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:44 pm wrote: I've said it repeatedly if we had bought Morata when we had the chance we would have been EPL champs in two out of the last three years
anikulapo on Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:08 pm wrote: http://www.espnfc.us/story/3149656/real ... rata-perez
Why Is Arsenal not in on Morata ???
anikulapo on Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:28 pm wrote: Asensio na baller but why not my boy Morata ... Haba Zidnane
anikulapo on Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:55 pm wrote:When i told you people about Bellerin and Morata, what had they done? Abeg some of us sabi spot players ... Make ina continue to dey yarn dost.. Like i always say: Game knows game :taunt:
anikulapo on Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:43 pm wrote: Pointed out Morata before most knew of him. Need I say more about Bellerin, Alderwereild, Nzonzi ....
anikulapo on Posted:Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:42 pm wrote: Hey people laughed when I said we should sign Suarez years ago. They laughed when I talked up Morata years ago .
anikulapo on Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:49 pm wrote: f I was looking at options, I would take Baby Zlatan ( Arnautovic) ...and then go out and get Morata at all costs .
anikulapo on Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:49 pm wrote:
I guess Chelsea listened to you and then did!!!
anikulapo on Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:00 pm wrote:Wait oh, Chelshyt paid (only) 58 million for Morata?????? :curse: :curse:
Are they nuts in Madrid ??? No way this is true :curse:
anikulapo on Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:49 pm wrote: It annoys the hell outta me every time i see Alvaro Morata in a different jersey than Arsenal or Madrid's .... both teams are truly stupid for letting this man outta their grasp
anikulapo on Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:27 am wrote: There was a clown that said Morata was not worth the money ... oh well :taunt: Cheiii
Who's the clown now? :taunt:
anikulapo on Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:49 am wrote: There was a CE self proclaimed expert who once attacked me and posted stats on how non prolific Morata has been :rotf:
:taunt: :taunt: Now you're denying him like Peter denied knowing Jesus after crucifixion
anikulapo on Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:49 pm wrote:Top of my head players aniks begged AW to buy before they blew up Alderweireld N'Zonzi Morata ...
Again, I ask? how's your boy Morata doing?
Last edited by amafolas on Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Hotdiggadidamn!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

amafolas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Are you ok ?
anikulapo on Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:44 pm wrote: I've said it repeatedly if we had bought Morata when we had the chance we would have been EPL champs in two out of the last three years
anikulapo on Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:08 pm wrote: http://www.espnfc.us/story/3149656/real ... rata-perez
anikulapo on Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:28 pm wrote: Asensio na baller but why not my boy Morata ... Haba Zidnane
anikulapo on Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:55 pm wrote:When i told you people about Bellerin and Morata, what had they done? Abeg some of us sabi spot players ... Make ina continue to dey yarn dost.. Like i always say: Game knows game :taunt:
anikulapo on Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:43 pm wrote: Pointed out Morata before most knew of him. Need I say more about Bellerin, Alderwereild, Nzonzi ....
anikulapo on Posted:Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:42 pm wrote: Hey people laughed when I said we should sign Suarez years ago. They laughed when I talked up Morata years ago .
anikulapo on Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:49 pm wrote: f I was looking at options, I would take Baby Zlatan ( Arnautovic) ...and then go out and get Morata at all costs .
anikulapo on Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:00 pm wrote:Wait oh, Chelshyt paid (only) 58 million for Morata?????? :curse: :curse:
anikulapo on Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:49 pm wrote: It annoys the hell outta me every time i see Alvaro Morata in a different jersey than Arsenal or Madrid's .... both teams are truly stupid for letting this man outta their grasp
anikulapo on Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:27 am wrote: There was a clown that said Morata was not worth the money ... oh well :taunt: Cheiii
anikulapo on Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:49 am wrote: There was a CE self proclaimed expert who once attacked me and posted stats on how non prolific Morata has been :rotf:
:taunt: :taunt: Now you're denying him like Peter denied knowing Jesus after crucifixion
anikulapo on Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:49 pm wrote:Top of my head players aniks begged AW to buy before they blew up Alderweireld N'Zonzi Morata ...
Ouch that got to be a knockout on the level of the one Mazi Ayo received on the Osaze episode. :rotf: :scared:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

amafolas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Are you ok ?

Wait wait wait what’s all this about ?

Have I ever denied Morata?

Again are you ok?

It’s clear you have a major complex and are clearly jobless. Oh by the way he just scored so go suck a sour lemon :rotf: :rotf:

Ode

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cito wrote:
amafolas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Are you ok ?
Ouch that got to be a knockout on the level of the one Mazi Ayo received on the Osaze episode. :rotf: :scared:

Eh Ya poor Lamb?

Did you knock yourself out?

You’re becoming more desperate and pathetic by the minute smh

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Uh oh looks like two pathetic dogs just Got Kenneled .... Oya make una come out nah

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Idiotas

:rotf:

Morata just saved Chelshyt ..... What were the two bingos saying again ?

Yeah again I ask if you dogs are ok :rotf:

Last edited by anikulapo on Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

anikulapo wrote:Uh oh looks like two pathetic dogs just Got Kenneled .... Oya make una come out nah

Idiotas

Eyah kpele oh. The guy finally scores, and he has become "your son" again.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

amafolas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Uh oh looks like two pathetic dogs just Got Kenneled .... Oya make una come out nah

Idiotas

Eyah kpele oh. The guy finally scores, and he has become "your son" again.

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Someone’s BUTT HURT and dem Vagina ain’t feeling any better?

See wetin lack of comprehension dey cause ....OLODO :rotf: :rotf:

Come at anikulapo with more than a smelly Vagina and half functioning brain next time :mrgreen:

MLK.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

amafolas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Are you ok ?
What a wa freaking wu... :ohmy: Even I never experrit :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Robbynice wrote:
amafolas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Are you ok ?
What a wa freaking wu... :ohmy: Even I never experrit :rotf:

Ahahahahaha another Trump supporter and Follow Follow Sheep :taunt: :taunt:

Alvaro Na my proper pikin .... Oya Next kwashion :woot:

Olodos plenty for here sha :lol:

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Iwobi is the real deal,Emery biko no mess things up
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

amafolas wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Are you ok ?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Arsenal news: Martin Keown gives verdict on sensational young Gunner Emile Smith Rowe

Share on Facebook Share via Whatsapp Share on Twitter
Emile Smith Rowe
GETTY
Arsenal news: Emile Smith Rowe shone as the Gunners dismantled Qarabag
(PIC: GETTY)
ARSENAL youngster Emile Smith Rowe scored his first senior goal in the Gunners’ 3-0 Europa League win at Qarabag last night.

By Owen Fulda
06.10, 05 Oct 2018 UPDATED 09.10, 05 Oct 2018

Sokratis opened the scoring while Matteo Gueondouzi completed it as both players also scored their first goals for the club.

The future looks bright for Smith Rowe who joined Arsenal's Hale End Academy in 2010 at the age of ten.

Boss Unai Emery was impressed with the youngster in pre-season and has given him his chance to shine.

The midfielder said, "It feels good to have got my first goal today, and the three points as well. It's just a dream come true really!
ADVERTISEMENT

RELATED ARTICLES

"Yeah, I feel at home in this team. I train with them every day and everyone's so welcoming. I'm just happy to [be here].

"It's just all about belief. We're a team that help each other and try to do our best for each other."

Martin Keown has seen plenty of Arsenal youngster come and go but believes Rowe Smith could be one of the best yet.

Keown told BT Sport: “He’s got plenty of pace, he doesn’t wait for the ball. He goes to the ball.

“For the football club, it gives a warm glow for all the coaches as he makes his way through the club and turns out for the senior team.”

He was not so happy with the performance of Sead Kolasinac who was making his first appearance of the season after recovering from a knee injury.

Keown was disappointed in the Bosnian’s performance, claiming he does not want to defend.

“Kolasinac was a problem,” the ‘Invincible’ added.
Sead

GETTY
Arsenal news: Kolasinac struggled against Qarabag
RELATED ARTICLES

Qarabag 0 Arsenal 3: Sokratis, Smith Rowe and Guendouzi net in Europa League victory

Arsenal star Emile Smith Rowe reacts to first Gunners goal and eyes Fulham action
“We’re just looking here at the defensive responsibilities and he gets done there with one ball because his body shape is wrong.

“He’s not in line with the rest of his team and he looked very vulnerable.

“Kolasinac is a player that wants to go forward but he doesn’t want to defend. He really was a weakness for Arsenal.

“But he’s not been in with the group, he’s not played in the back four.

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

but angers Arsenal fans in cameo appearance
Mesut Ozil Arsenal
Mesut Ozil came on as a sub for Arsenal (Image: REUTERS)
MESUT OZIL made a cameo appearance in Arsenal’s Europa League clash with Qarabag, and struggled to get into the action in Azerbaijan.
By JOE SHORT
PUBLISHED: 00:36, Fri, Oct 5, 2018
UPDATED: 08:56, Fri, Oct 5, 2018
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+Share with EmailShare via Whatsapp

Ozil was a second-half substitute for Arsenal’s trip to Qarabag, coming on for the young Emile Smith Rowe.

Manager Unai Emery has made a point of using Ozil in games he could deem secondary in priority.

And Ozil was not at the races in Azerbaijan tonight as he laboured to get into the action.

Having already lost the ball in midfield with his first touch of the game, Ozil was then at fault in a subsequent attack.

ADVERTISEMENT

RELATED ARTICLES

Qarabag 0-3 Arsenal LIVE: Score, goals and Europa League latest

Have you seen what Mesut Ozil did in Arsenal training?
ADVERTISEMENT

But rather than hold his hands up over the mistake, the German lambasted Mohamed Elneny.

Ozil had exchanged passes with his team-mates to open up space for him on the edge of the Qarabag box.

It looked as though the World Cup winner was about to unleash a shot on goal.

But instead he passed sideways to a Qarabag player, with Elneny nowhere near the intended mark.

Mesut Ozil Arsenal

Mesut Ozil finds space in front of the Qarabag box (Image: BTSPORT)
Mesut Ozil Arsenal

Mesut Ozil looks to shoot at goal (Image: BTSPORT)
Mesut Ozil Arsenal

Mesut Ozil then looks away in disgust as his pass goes astray (Image: BTSPORT)

Ozil looked away in frustration at the misplaced pass and then threw his arms in the air.

And some Arsenal fans are not happy with their highest-paid player, who earns £350,000 a week in north London.

“Ozil needs to go in the summer,” one fan wrote on Twitter.

Another put: “Ozil is too selfish. Tsk”

Mesut Ozil Arsenal

Mesut Ozil has a go at Arsenal team-mate Mohamed Elneny (Image: BTSPORT)
Ozil was on the pitch for Arsenal’s third goal and one fan wrote: “I need to check the prescription of my glasses - it looked like Ozil ran in the build up to that goal”

Another said: “Could ozil look anymore depressed after that 3rd goal went in”

And a third tweeted: “ozil seem like he doesn't wanna play for the club anymore”

Arsenal won the game 3-0 to stay on course to reach the Europa League knockout stages.

Mesut Ozil FUMES Mohamed Elneny Arsenal

Mesut Ozil started on the bench for Arsenal (Image: GETTY)
Arsenal boss Unai Emery said after the game: "I think we suffered in the match - but I want to suffer.

"I want to not find easy matches, like today.

“Then, in our moments, to show you and show them our possibilities, our quality and our organised moments.

“I think in the 90 minutes today, the team worked very well."

Mesut Ozil FUMES Mohamed Elneny Arsenal

Mesut Ozil has blown hot and cold for Arsenal this season (Image: GETTY)
After the match plenty more fans piled into Ozil, with some calling for Arsenal to sell the ex-Real Madrid star.

“Ozil is so weak!!” one fan put.

Another put: “Wish #Arsenal would sell ozil”

A third said: “Watched #QARARS and I must say ozil needs to stop giving assists and start scoring.”

And a fourth summed up the game, saying: “Ozil literally didn't give a f*** when he came on, almost immediately lost the ball and didn't even bother to walk back lol. But good result with a decent performance”

MLK.
Blukyt
Egg
Egg

Post by Blukyt »

K
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

anikulapo wrote:Arsenal news: Martin Keown gives verdict on sensational young Gunner Emile Smith Rowe

Share on Facebook Share via Whatsapp Share on Twitter
Emile Smith Rowe
GETTY
Arsenal news: Emile Smith Rowe shone as the Gunners dismantled Qarabag
ARSENAL youngster Emile Smith Rowe scored his first senior goal in the Gunners’ 3-0 Europa League win at Qarabag last night.

By Owen Fulda
06.10, 05 Oct 2018 UPDATED 09.10, 05 Oct 2018

Sokratis opened the scoring while Matteo Gueondouzi completed it as both players also scored their first goals for the club.

The future looks bright for Smith Rowe who joined Arsenal's Hale End Academy in 2010 at the age of ten.

Boss Unai Emery was impressed with the youngster in pre-season and has given him his chance to shine.

The midfielder said, "It feels good to have got my first goal today, and the three points as well. It's just a dream come true really!
ADVERTISEMENT

RELATED ARTICLES

"Yeah, I feel at home in this team. I train with them every day and everyone's so welcoming. I'm just happy to [be here].

"It's just all about belief. We're a team that help each other and try to do our best for each other."

Martin Keown has seen plenty of Arsenal youngster come and go but believes Rowe Smith could be one of the best yet.

Keown told BT Sport: “He’s got plenty of pace, he doesn’t wait for the ball. He goes to the ball.

“For the football club, it gives a warm glow for all the coaches as he makes his way through the club and turns out for the senior team.”

He was not so happy with the performance of Sead Kolasinac who was making his first appearance of the season after recovering from a knee injury.

Keown was disappointed in the Bosnian’s performance, claiming he does not want to defend.

“Kolasinac was a problem,” the ‘Invincible’ added.
Sead

GETTY
Arsenal news: Kolasinac struggled against Qarabag
RELATED ARTICLES

Qarabag 0 Arsenal 3: Sokratis, Smith Rowe and Guendouzi net in Europa League victory

Arsenal star Emile Smith Rowe reacts to first Gunners goal and eyes Fulham action
“We’re just looking here at the defensive responsibilities and he gets done there with one ball because his body shape is wrong.

“He’s not in line with the rest of his team and he looked very vulnerable.

“Kolasinac is a player that wants to go forward but he doesn’t want to defend. He really was a weakness for Arsenal.

“But he’s not been in with the group, he’s not played in the back four.

Robby over to you.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.