The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Make I go find popcorn ... this is a gladiator : no holds barred, no quarter given battle btw Waffi and the Gooner :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Cyber blood go flow like a river :taunt:

I no dey play peacemaker for dis wan :mrgreen:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
....look at this guy.......how body 'bro?
our team is doing exactly what it is capable of, nothing spoil......

I dey men ... I dey plan my Naija runs. Hopefully I go jam Yemster for em mansion and we go watch Arsenal game together :taunt: and I go try educate am about football :woot:
With me and the family, Naija is out for at least two years. Na Florida, Dubai and Seychelles be the next holiday destinations. The cost of one trip to Naija, covers my holidays to Florida and Dubai. Naija is just too expensive.

See the cheapskate sellout. Go and spend money in Sapele ... Ole :taunt: :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:For 7 years where our highest transfer fee was £15m and we were buying bargain basement cos we were broke and still made top 4. Then Kroenke came in with moneyball and bought StatDNA. Wenger was complicit because he agreed and was a part of the problem. I have said all this many a time here.

While Liverpool got Klopp and Owners who funded stadium stand development via a soft loan, Arsenal were using transfer funds to fund 70m worth of their own developments.

While Liverpool invested in their squad, overtook Arsenal on wage and transfer spend, Arsenal wete using StatDNA to fish out the likes Mustafi, Gabriel, Perez etc. etc. When it failed, they got a new team of scouts under Milistant but still retained one of the American StatDNA scouts. One even sat for Emery's interview. Again, I have said all this here before.

I always remember a very dear and close friend saying to me, he wanted Wenger gone because he was protecting the those who are the real problem at the club. When Ken Friar, one of the Directors paid tribute to Wenger by mentioning how Wenger never moaned when they told him there was no money for transfers, I thought to myself, you creep. You all kept quiet when the narrative was the money was there and Wenger refused to spend.

With him out of the way, we can now focus on Kroenke. My man has just called me, he cannot wait for the Kroenke protests to begin. I must say, I cannot wait too. But first the fans must unite. Right now, too many Wenger lot gloating, just like the Wenger outers were gloating a few weeks back. We don't need this nonsense, we must now unite and make the Owner do the right thing or fark off.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
you are now speaking from the other side of your mouth......everyone here remembers your support for kronkeke
what have we been saying on this forum years? first wenger has to go, next kroneke....nothing spoil, u are still clueless
You are still an id1ot. An empty vessel that makes the most noise.

I know it is hard for you, but try to put things in context, besides, I am not here for an 'I told you so' BS. Especially, not from a football ignoramus like you who has never one day written to analyse a thing about the game. All you do is abuse, and you know only too well, I am rough and ready for that too.

I supported Kroenke over Usmanov, that's a fact. I will forever choose him over that gangster from Russia or wherever, he is from that you supported. You supported Usmanov, fair enough, where is he today? So you are not in a position to talk.

As for Kroenke, my opposition to him has been evident here especially in the 3 seasons. The problem with a shark like you is you do not develop, you think others are like you.

Did I support Kroenke yes I farking did. Why? In the fight between him and Usmanov, I could never support a person like Usmanov. On pure football matters, we are now seeing Kroenke for what he truly is and he has long lost my support.

Oh! If you want Kroenke out, come to the game and make your presence felt. If things don't improve at Arsenal, it is inevitable there will be a growing movement to get him out. Are you going to be one of those who stands up to be counted or you just make noise here? For obvious reasons, I know you are all mouth and no substance.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

see ya life.......if calling you out over your double talk is abuse, then u are a true snowflake..

you remind me of a village elder who knows absolutely nothing, but demands respect
simply because he is the oldest ignoramus in the bush

you write a lot of floor corner fluff, that is only worthy of a Dyson and the weak minded, who cannot be bothered to think for themselves....
since wenger left, i have watched you turn into a forum grinch, lashing out like a toddler who can't get their own way..

just because you have had a season ticket for the last 35 years does not mean you are Mr. know all and see all
you have proved time again your lack of inside knowledge and foresight......tbh i stopped reading your analysis many
years ago.....

start from scratch, ask brother aniks, yemster, coach etc to take u under their wing, teach u a few things....it's never
too late to learn.......peace :thumb:
I do not demand respect. I respect all except those who disrespect me or do not respect themselves. For example, your unnecessary abuse in your first post responding to me. Such abuse is disrespectful and I responded in kind. Now you are acting like I wronged you. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

I try to ignore such behaviour but the problem is, with you, such antagonistic behaviour is common and not warranted. Consequently, I will respond in kind. With you, it is a case of no quarter given, no quarter taken.

Your next response my post is revealing for it unmasked your true character. You try to defend your initial abuse by doubling down and calling me a snowflake. This is the classic behaviour of a sociopath. It is a real shame that you just stood still. The person who joined this forum years ago, from your posts, does not seem to have developed and matured in any way whatsoever. You are still crass, un-rounded, gross, grotty and grotesque.

Let me highlight your under development from your use of the word snowflake. When I talk about under development, here is a classic example of how you exhibit it. The word snowflake, is a word thrown about by certain type of nasty bigoted, racist people and there is a reason why.

Here is a brief history of that word and you might understand a thing about the word.
In Missouri in the early 1860s, a "Snowflake" was a person who was opposed to the abolition of slavery—the implication of the name being that such people valued white people over black people. The Snowflakes hoped slavery would survive the country's civil war, and were contrasted with two other groups. The Claybanks (whose name came from the colorless color of the local terrestrial clay) wanted a gradual transition out of slavery for slaves, with eventual freedom accompanied by compensation to slave owners; the Charcoals—who were also called Brown Radicals—wanted immediate emancipation and for black people to be able to enlist in the armed forces.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-a ... -snowflake

If you had taken your time to develop yourself, you try to understand why certain things are happening. You do not just copy them ignorantly. When you do, you can come up looking like a real moron.

No disrespect, but I find myself agreeing with John Clesse when he wrote:
"Snowflake is a word used by sociopaths in an attempt to discredit the notion of empathy." - John Cleese
Now it seems to make manifest that your simplistic and basic approach to football might just be a reflection of your holistic self.

A word, they say, is enough for the wise.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
really waffi....? come on son......u and I, and the rest of the well mannered people here know the pop culture definition
of the term 'snowflake' :
a way of referring to the type of young people who are considered by some people to be too easily upset and offended
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictio ... generation
when it comes to being bigoted and ignorant, remember when you supported white heathen arsenal fans throwing bananas at
a certain Adebayor?
Wasn't it you who said, and I paraphrase......
......if I was there, I would have also thrown a banana at him.... :ohmy: :ohmy:
what kind of a 'blackman' are you? that you can so easily side with racists against your own skin colour, just so that
you can show your love for football?
then when someone calls you a snowflake, you will take great offence?

I will NEVER EVER side with scum to buttress a point over a brother, and that includes you waffi, without exception...
......then again, that's me, I can't speak for u bro....

...stop creating illusions and smokescreens to justify your ignorant + infantile behaviour

keep it lighthearted, keep it football, keep it simple....I'm not the one.....

peace :thumbs:
I got no quarrel with you until you started abusing me, from the off. I am a man of peace too. At the end of the day, the characters behind the monikers do not bear any resemblance to real life. So it is never personal. I am moving on and wishing you and very Happy and Prosperous New Year in advance.

Oh! A point of correction. :mrgreen: On the Adebayor issue, you are not quoting me but your use of it is out of context.

Anyway all is fair in love and war. peace :thumbs:

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha Jesu jesu Jesu gbami ohhhh :bump:

I have not seen such passive-aggressive tactical retreat, since Ojukwu picked race to Cote D’Ivoire to allegedly “seek peace” :taunt: :taunt: :D .... Or when Olodo Fake Tough guy, Oba kosoko threatened to kill the Brits, until the fight blast of gunships sent him racing ahead of his warrant chiefs in full flight for the comfort of the bowels of Olumo rock :taunt: :taunt:

How many times I don beg you for here to exercise restraint but nah to empty full clip on forumers be ya response .... but now, all of a sudden you don jam person wey don load em own guns and rockets and suddenly you don become “man of peace”

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Jesu you can’t make this shyt up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ole Urhobo wa yo man to the core :taunt: :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Fox news exposed. Yup !!! Sonner or later the truth comes out.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Bad squad selection? Given all the Injuries, the line up for Liverpool writes itself.
Who would you have started and why? There are no senior players left.
Rob Holding is out.
Monreal is out.
Bellerin is out.
Mustafi has trained once the last 2-3 weeks.
Kos is a shadow of himself and needs realistically another 6 months to regain his full fitness to compete for 90 minutes against the most dynamic players in the EPL, who are in their prime (and Kos is over 30).
Ozil has refused to be a team player
Henrikh is out
Wellbeck is out.
Don't you see that the coach is down to fringe players, who weren't expected to play much?
This is the highest level of competition. You don't get up from a hospital bed and play a competitive game against the best athletes in the world, who have been preparing for this the past 4-5 months.
Let me ask one more time. Who would you have selected again? Half the team is out injured or out of shape.
What are you even talking about "Bad squad selection" ...
Heliopolis wrote: Where we disagree is on our perspective of yesterday's loss. We all agree that Liverpool is much better than us and deserved to win and no one is implying we had a realistic shot of winning yesterday with better squad selection and tactics. But what I and some others are arguing is that bad squad selection and tactics resulted in an unnecessarily heavy loss. Why is it that we ate 5 goals while crappy teams can muster out draws or narrow losses to this same might Liverpool side? I bet even if we put our reserves out there and went into cowardly Mourinho bus-parking mode we might've only lost by 1 or 2 goals rather than by 4. Emery is not to blame for everything but he played a hand in that awful loss and hopefully he learns from it.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

If we are not ready to spend more, then players like Iwobi need to start showing more consistency.
He tormented Liverpool in the first 30 minutes the other day. But when he replaced Ozil the other day and the coach was expecting these type of display, he disappeared for 45 minutes.
We all know that Iwobi has talent and can be dynamic. But the difference between him and others is consistency.
You can't expect to be a key player on an ambitious team, when you only show up to play once per month. That's not good enough.
Arsenal has too many of these guy.
For Arsenal to become a serious contender, it needs to rid itself of inconsistent players.
The EPL Title race is a marathon, not a sprint. You need to be ready to perform at Bournemouth, Newcastle, Liverpool, Emirates ... etc for 9 months. You need to bring it in the rain, the sun, the snow, ... etc
Arsenal is full of guys who show up to play once per month.
When Emeri goes shopping for players in January, he needs guys who are going to bring it at least 75% of the time.
Bepanda
tolahs wrote:The 1st duty of any new gaffer's to tighten up defensively - on the evidence, Unai hasn't done that. We've improved our intensity but w/o the defensive discipline to get real payoffs. The speed with which teams can start with one or two balls & break thru our team is embarrassing. 20 matches played - 30 goals conceded - that's pub level stuff!!!
We give(i've been saying this forever) too much space to man_on_ball: doing that while attempting to play a highline is a joke more so when we lack speedsters with recovery pace back there.
Our 1st goal @Anfield pass from Iwobi to AMN speaks to why we need penetrative pace out wide - see the damage Liverpool does from that position.
All this talk about waiting to spend in the summer discounts the fact that those ahead of us in the EPL table will probably spend in Jan & the summer. ManU has the dept & quality in their squad to overtake us & that will be sad.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Heliopolis wrote:I think most people here are in agreement but are failing to see the point that those of us who are critical about our on-pitch performance yesterday are making.

We all agree that the squad isn't strong enough and Emery needs time to get the players he wants and impose his tactics and culture on the club. We also acknowledge the club is not invested enough in players. We can't blame the players and Emery for our current state of affairs.

Where we disagree is on our perspective of yesterday's loss. We all agree that Liverpool is much better than us and deserved to win and no one is implying we had a realistic shot of winning yesterday with better squad selection and tactics. But what I and some others are arguing is that bad squad selection and tactics resulted in an unnecessarily heavy loss. Why is it that we ate 5 goals while crappy teams can muster out draws or narrow losses to this same might Liverpool side? I bet even if we put our reserves out there and went into cowardly Mourinho bus-parking mode we might've only lost by 1 or 2 goals rather than by 4. Emery is not to blame for everything but he played a hand in that awful loss and hopefully he learns from it.

I don't mind losing against a better team and in retrospect I wont mind such a heavy defeat if it proves to be a catalyst to the club spending more money on players. Regrettably, we have suffered many such heavy defeats over the past 7 years or so which has not served as an impetus for more player investment. We're not saying to drop 500MP or to ensure all of our starters come in at the same price as Auba, Laca, Ozil, etc but we need more quality players and depth. We are too weak across the park and don't have any depth. We have been exposed the last few seasons and are being exposed this year because the level of competition has gone up. Our team quality today is not worse than those years we kept finishing top 4 but unlike then, we not only have to worry about Chelsea and United, but now also Spurs and City. We can simply wait for Spurs to fall back down to earth (which will happen with their own new stadium project) but that sort of patience is only worthy if our main goal is to be top four. If we really want to give ourselves a fighting shot at winning the league again then we're going to need to give Emery a good three years and a transfer budget of some 200-300 MP over this period. He won't be able to go after the world's most expensive players but would at least be able to get quality starters in the 20-40 MP range.
Which available players that weren't selected would've prevented that margin of defeat? :?

Keep in mind both penalties were very iffy and IMO bad calls.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

bepanda wrote:If we are not ready to spend more, then players like Iwobi need to start showing more consistency.
He tormented Liverpool in the first 30 minutes the other day. But when he replaced Ozil the other day and the coach was expecting these type of display, he disappeared for 45 minutes.
We all know that Iwobi has talent and can be dynamic. But the difference between him and others is consistency.
You can't expect to be a key player on an ambitious team, when you only show up to play once per month. That's not good enough.
Arsenal has too many of these guy.
For Arsenal to become a serious contender, it needs to rid itself of inconsistent players.
The EPL Title race is a marathon, not a sprint. You need to be ready to perform at Bournemouth, Newcastle, Liverpool, Emirates ... etc for 9 months. You need to bring it in the rain, the sun, the snow, ... etc
Arsenal is full of guys who show up to play once per month.
When Emeri goes shopping for players in January, he needs guys who are going to bring it at least 75% of the time.
Bepanda
tolahs wrote:The 1st duty of any new gaffer's to tighten up defensively - on the evidence, Unai hasn't done that. We've improved our intensity but w/o the defensive discipline to get real payoffs. The speed with which teams can start with one or two balls & break thru our team is embarrassing. 20 matches played - 30 goals conceded - that's pub level stuff!!!
We give(i've been saying this forever) too much space to man_on_ball: doing that while attempting to play a highline is a joke more so when we lack speedsters with recovery pace back there.
Our 1st goal @Anfield pass from Iwobi to AMN speaks to why we need penetrative pace out wide - see the damage Liverpool does from that position.
All this talk about waiting to spend in the summer discounts the fact that those ahead of us in the EPL table will probably spend in Jan & the summer. ManU has the dept & quality in their squad to overtake us & that will be sad.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Make I go find popcorn ... this is a gladiator : no holds barred, no quarter given battle btw Waffi and the Gooner :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Cyber blood go flow like a river :taunt:

I no dey play peacemaker for dis wan :mrgreen:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
....look at this guy.......how body 'bro?
our team is doing exactly what it is capable of, nothing spoil......

I dey men ... I dey plan my Naija runs. Hopefully I go jam Yemster for em mansion and we go watch Arsenal game together :taunt: and I go try educate am about football :woot:
With me and the family, Naija is out for at least two years. Na Florida, Dubai and Seychelles be the next holiday destinations. The cost of one trip to Naija, covers my holidays to Florida and Dubai. Naija is just too expensive.

See the cheapskate sellout. Go and spend money in Sapele ... Ole :taunt: :taunt:
I don spend there tire. Na there my family comot, na there my parents born me - for Yoruba Road. Na there, I baptise, First Holly Communion, Confirmation, Primary school etc etc. It is my roots, my heart, my soul and my life. I have never left.

Even right now I dey spend and I dey London. I will be making a quick trip to Sapele for business in the next few weeks, just like I was in and out of Warri in late November for a funeral. I am alway in and out in 3 to 4 days. Sapele na me, me na Sapele.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:Ahahahahahahahahahahaha Jesu jesu Jesu gbami ohhhh :bump:

I have not seen such passive-aggressive tactical retreat, since Ojukwu picked race to Cote D’Ivoire to allegedly “seek peace” :taunt: :taunt: :D .... Or when Olodo Fake Tough guy, Oba kosoko threatened to kill the Brits, until the fight blast of gunships sent him racing ahead of his warrant chiefs in full flight for the comfort of the bowels of Olumo rock :taunt: :taunt:

How many times I don beg you for here to exercise restraint but nah to empty full clip on forumers be ya response .... but now, all of a sudden you don jam person wey don load em own guns and rockets and suddenly you don become “man of peace”

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Jesu you can’t make this shyt up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ole Urhobo wa yo man to the core :taunt: :taunt:
I thought you wanted peace. :taunt: :taunt:

In view of developments, this gunslinger sees no reason draw his pistol out shooting anymore. Deciding to back off is the wise decision in view of developments.

As my pipul tok. Na sense, nor bi by force. :D :D :D
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

According to Opta, Arsenal have made more errors leading directly to opposition shots (17) than any other Premier League side this season. Unsurprisingly, they also rank top for errors leading to opposition goals, with six. They have conceded the most penalties in the division (five) and only kept three clean sheets in 20 games.

The hope was that Emery would introduce some defensive discipline to a back line which looked lost under Wenger, but instead the situation has worsened. If they continue at their current rate, Arsenal will concede 57 goals this season - six more than under Wenger last season and their highest total in any campaign since 1983/84.

MLK.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I smile when Arsenal fans say their squad is weak. The reality is that it is a bit light weight not in defence but in offence. You play a 4-2-3-1. Your attacking mids / wingers strength in depth is low unless you are relying on the kids. Your major problems are injuries, squad adapting to tactics and giving your manager time. Patience is needed. Your players are also tired... It is not easy. Forget the salaries.

Off my head and comparing to your 4-2-3-1 formation, analysing your squad strength.

1 nos position (GK)
GK - Cech, Leno, Martinez - Strong

4 nos position (RB - CB - CB - LB)
RB - Bellerin, Jenkinson, Lichtsteiner - Strong (Maitland Niles can play FB)
LB - Monreal, Kolasinic - Strong (Maitland Niles can play FB)
CB - Sokratis, Mustafi, Koscielny, Holding, Konstantinos - Strong

2 nos position (DM-CM)
DM - Xhaka, El Neny, Torreira - Strong
CM - Ramsey, Guendozi - Strong

3 nos position (AM - AM - AM)
AM - Mkhitarayan, Ozil, Iwobi - Weak. You need more numbers here. You may get away with playing Pierre or Lacazatte here but you need more numbers.

1 nos position (ST)
CF - Aubameyang, Lacazette, Welbeck - Strong
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:For 7 years where our highest transfer fee was £15m and we were buying bargain basement cos we were broke and still made top 4. Then Kroenke came in with moneyball and bought StatDNA. Wenger was complicit because he agreed and was a part of the problem. I have said all this many a time here.

While Liverpool got Klopp and Owners who funded stadium stand development via a soft loan, Arsenal were using transfer funds to fund 70m worth of their own developments.

While Liverpool invested in their squad, overtook Arsenal on wage and transfer spend, Arsenal wete using StatDNA to fish out the likes Mustafi, Gabriel, Perez etc. etc. When it failed, they got a new team of scouts under Milistant but still retained one of the American StatDNA scouts. One even sat for Emery's interview. Again, I have said all this here before.

I always remember a very dear and close friend saying to me, he wanted Wenger gone because he was protecting the those who are the real problem at the club. When Ken Friar, one of the Directors paid tribute to Wenger by mentioning how Wenger never moaned when they told him there was no money for transfers, I thought to myself, you creep. You all kept quiet when the narrative was the money was there and Wenger refused to spend.

With him out of the way, we can now focus on Kroenke. My man has just called me, he cannot wait for the Kroenke protests to begin. I must say, I cannot wait too. But first the fans must unite. Right now, too many Wenger lot gloating, just like the Wenger outers were gloating a few weeks back. We don't need this nonsense, we must now unite and make the Owner do the right thing or fark off.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
you are now speaking from the other side of your mouth......everyone here remembers your support for kronkeke
what have we been saying on this forum years? first wenger has to go, next kroneke....nothing spoil, u are still clueless
You are still an id1ot. An empty vessel that makes the most noise.

I know it is hard for you, but try to put things in context, besides, I am not here for an 'I told you so' BS. Especially, not from a football ignoramus like you who has never one day written to analyse a thing about the game. All you do is abuse, and you know only too well, I am rough and ready for that too.

I supported Kroenke over Usmanov, that's a fact. I will forever choose him over that gangster from Russia or wherever, he is from that you supported. You supported Usmanov, fair enough, where is he today? So you are not in a position to talk.

As for Kroenke, my opposition to him has been evident here especially in the 3 seasons. The problem with a shark like you is you do not develop, you think others are like you.

Did I support Kroenke yes I farking did. Why? In the fight between him and Usmanov, I could never support a person like Usmanov. On pure football matters, we are now seeing Kroenke for what he truly is and he has long lost my support.

Oh! If you want Kroenke out, come to the game and make your presence felt. If things don't improve at Arsenal, it is inevitable there will be a growing movement to get him out. Are you going to be one of those who stands up to be counted or you just make noise here? For obvious reasons, I know you are all mouth and no substance.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

see ya life.......if calling you out over your double talk is abuse, then u are a true snowflake..

you remind me of a village elder who knows absolutely nothing, but demands respect
simply because he is the oldest ignoramus in the bush

you write a lot of floor corner fluff, that is only worthy of a Dyson and the weak minded, who cannot be bothered to think for themselves....
since wenger left, i have watched you turn into a forum grinch, lashing out like a toddler who can't get their own way..

just because you have had a season ticket for the last 35 years does not mean you are Mr. know all and see all
you have proved time again your lack of inside knowledge and foresight......tbh i stopped reading your analysis many
years ago.....

start from scratch, ask brother aniks, yemster, coach etc to take u under their wing, teach u a few things....it's never
too late to learn.......peace :thumb:
I do not demand respect. I respect all except those who disrespect me or do not respect themselves. For example, your unnecessary abuse in your first post responding to me. Such abuse is disrespectful and I responded in kind. Now you are acting like I wronged you. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

I try to ignore such behaviour but the problem is, with you, such antagonistic behaviour is common and not warranted. Consequently, I will respond in kind. With you, it is a case of no quarter given, no quarter taken.

Your next response my post is revealing for it unmasked your true character. You try to defend your initial abuse by doubling down and calling me a snowflake. This is the classic behaviour of a sociopath. It is a real shame that you just stood still. The person who joined this forum years ago, from your posts, does not seem to have developed and matured in any way whatsoever. You are still crass, un-rounded, gross, grotty and grotesque.

Let me highlight your under development from your use of the word snowflake. When I talk about under development, here is a classic example of how you exhibit it. The word snowflake, is a word thrown about by certain type of nasty bigoted, racist people and there is a reason why.

Here is a brief history of that word and you might understand a thing about the word.
In Missouri in the early 1860s, a "Snowflake" was a person who was opposed to the abolition of slavery—the implication of the name being that such people valued white people over black people. The Snowflakes hoped slavery would survive the country's civil war, and were contrasted with two other groups. The Claybanks (whose name came from the colorless color of the local terrestrial clay) wanted a gradual transition out of slavery for slaves, with eventual freedom accompanied by compensation to slave owners; the Charcoals—who were also called Brown Radicals—wanted immediate emancipation and for black people to be able to enlist in the armed forces.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-a ... -snowflake

If you had taken your time to develop yourself, you try to understand why certain things are happening. You do not just copy them ignorantly. When you do, you can come up looking like a real moron.

No disrespect, but I find myself agreeing with John Clesse when he wrote:
"Snowflake is a word used by sociopaths in an attempt to discredit the notion of empathy." - John Cleese
Now it seems to make manifest that your simplistic and basic approach to football might just be a reflection of your holistic self.

A word, they say, is enough for the wise.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
really waffi....? come on son......u and I, and the rest of the well mannered people here know the pop culture definition
of the term 'snowflake' :
a way of referring to the type of young people who are considered by some people to be too easily upset and offended
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictio ... generation
when it comes to being bigoted and ignorant, remember when you supported white heathen arsenal fans throwing bananas at
a certain Adebayor?
Wasn't it you who said, and I paraphrase......
......if I was there, I would have also thrown a banana at him.... :ohmy: :ohmy:
what kind of a 'blackman' are you? that you can so easily side with racists against your own skin colour, just so that
you can show your love for football?
then when someone calls you a snowflake, you will take great offence?

I will NEVER EVER side with scum to buttress a point over a brother, and that includes you waffi, without exception...
......then again, that's me, I can't speak for u bro....

...stop creating illusions and smokescreens to justify your ignorant + infantile behaviour

keep it lighthearted, keep it football, keep it simple....I'm not the one.....

peace :thumbs:
I got no quarrel with you until you started abusing me, from the off. I am a man of peace too. At the end of the day, the characters behind the monikers do not bear any resemblance to real life. So it is never personal. I am moving on and wishing you and very Happy and Prosperous New Year in advance.

Oh! A point of correction. :mrgreen: On the Adebayor issue, you are not quoting me but your use of it is out of context.

Anyway all is fair in love and war. peace :thumbs:
....if you think I was abusing you, it was not my intention, and if you still feel that way, then I can only offer an apology..
may TMH keep you and your family for the coming coming year....
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Arsenal and Egypt midfielder Mohamed Elneny, 26, has been told to leave the Gunners on loan in January in order to force his way into manager Unai Emery's long-term plans. (Standard)
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

kajifu wrote:Arsenal and Egypt midfielder Mohamed Elneny, 26, has been told to leave the Gunners on loan in January in order to force his way into manager Unai Emery's long-term plans. (Standard)
We have squad issues yet we keep telling decent squad options like Welbeck and Elneny to vamoose. Okay oh...
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

My beloved brothers wishing you all happy new year in advance.Wishing Emery and the boys prosperous 2019,may God touch the owner and the board to act in the right direction and help MAKE ARSENAL GREAT AGAIN(MAGA).
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Hmmm, go figure, the mysterious knee injury has suddenly healed and the parasite is in the provisional squad to face Fulham at the Emirates tomorrow :lol: :lol:

MLK.
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

What does Steve Bould do at Arsenal?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Bia, anybody sabi Platinum outside of the platform? Its worrisome how he just disappeared
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

realtrouble wrote:What does Steve Bould do at Arsenal?
Very good question
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

Ramsay is a goner. Off to Juve
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

bouncino wrote:Ramsay is a goner. Off to Juve
Good luck to the lad, go and win a league title.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Arsenal must act decisively in this window. No time to fool around.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

bepanda wrote:Arsenal must act decisively in this window. No time to fool around.

It will surprise me if they spend.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates