2018/2019 Spurs Season: PL: 4th; LC: SM; FAC: 4RD; CL: Final

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT vs WHU [WK 36]

Post by Its a Goal »

Moura comes close. Just inches wide.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Snodgrass gets a yellow for a challenge on Moura.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs not pushing hard enough to fashion out chances. Just going through the paces and waiting for the second half to start tightening the screw.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Another golden opportunity not converted.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

That Son is a sneaky rat. Hope Snodgrass get his payback
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Kaiii Lucky Toto.

Cmon you Hammers. You got dis
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

First half ends with no goals scored again. We just don't seem to find a way to get going early in matches.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Starting second half getting pinned back.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Resolute defending going but misplaced passes going on up top.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It's like the lads just don't want to score.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

How was that not a penalty?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Chance for Spurs. Freekick outside the 18.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Wasted again by Eriksen. Couldn't even beat the first man.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Might have to bring Janssen on for Moura.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Llorente about to come on.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Moura off for Llorente.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Hammer Time :taunt: :taunt:

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Fack.

Anthonio sets the record of scoring on our ground for the opposition.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

More to come :taunt: :taunt:

MLK.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

golassooooooooooooooo
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This should wake the lads up. They've been too passive.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Antonio's celebration says it all.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

These football players in the EPL must be on PEDs. The amount of running, straining and stretching these players have to do in tough conditions outdoors is amazing .

I respect dem sha ... THE EPL is no joke Kaiii :thumb:

MLK.