2018/2019 Spurs Season: PL: 4th; LC: SM; FAC: 4RD; CL: Final

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT vs WHU [WK 36]

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:On to Ajax. I pray one of Winks or Sissoko is fit. Dele holds onto that ball too much. He isn't Dembele.
I pray for reaction but the injuries ain't helping.
Ajax with feet on the table, chilling. Tottenham being fatigued and risking more injuries.
We go again on Tuesday. TGBATG. COYS
Dele should be benched for that game. Two poor games in a row demonstrating incredible selfishness. We lost today because the twat was selfish.
No Son, No Sissoko. You want to bench Dele? I don't even think we can put out 11 players playing in their natural positions. This is end of the season "just try and keep it going" game.
Dele should be benched.
OK who do you suggest in his stead?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote:Remember when Dele insulted his father and his mother and you people supported him! :oops: The curse that is tied to that is one you guys will never be able to wash away! Best believe that!
pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:On to Ajax. I pray one of Winks or Sissoko is fit. Dele holds onto that ball too much. He isn't Dembele.
Ajax with feet on the table, chilling. Tottenham being fatigued and risking more injuries.
Dele should be benched for that game. Two poor games in a row demonstrating incredible selfishness. We lost today because the twat was selfish.
No Son, No Sissoko. You want to bench Dele? I don't even think we can put out 11 players playing in their natural positions. This is end of the season "just try and keep it going" game.
No one in my memory on this board supported Dele. If I recall most indicated that it meant the dude was losing focus. He who curses Spurs shall be cursed. The curse won't hold as there is no hook for it in Spurs perhaps for Dele but not on the club.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Dele should be benched.
That is the problem I have and Spurs has. Players availability. However going on Dele's form - it is bad news for Spurs ATM when he gets on the pitch.

ATM - at the moment
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Dele should be benched.
That is the problem I have and Spurs has. Players availability. However going on Dele's form - it is bad news for Spurs ATM when he gets on the pitch.

ATM - at the moment
We have too many first teamers out of the team. I even thought Dele was limping from the first half and expected him to be pulled.
We are running on bare thread at the moment. We can't afford to sit anyone. It's a perfect time for teams to play us and the Irons took advantage.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Smh, 12th league loss
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

With no Son abi :woot: :woot: :taunt: :taunt:
With or without Son we go into battle. I know if na goons dem go beg for match to be postponed. :taunt: :D

It is what it is and we suit up for war nonetheless. COYS
See evidence of of being drunk on a cheap expired product :taunt: :taunt: how does this statement make any sense tori Olorun :mrgreen:
I no say you no get common sense to understand simple things. Go do Westin you do best, abuse your team, your fan and everyone wey live down your street :tic: :D

In other words you don acknowledge say your comments made no sense :taunt: :taunt: okay point made :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

With no Son abi :woot: :woot: :taunt: :taunt:
With or without Son we go into battle. I know if na goons dem go beg for match to be postponed. :taunt: :D

It is what it is and we suit up for war nonetheless. COYS
See evidence of of being drunk on a cheap expired product :taunt: :taunt: how does this statement make any sense tori Olorun :mrgreen:
I no say you no get common sense to understand simple things. Go do Westin you do best, abuse your team, your fan and everyone wey live down your street :tic: :D

In other words you don acknowledge say your comments made no sense :taunt: :taunt: okay point made :woot:
No be you dey agree with ya self? I no talk say common sense, you no get? :rotf:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Palm wine Tapper, you said Arsenal would ask for a postponement due to an injury. That must be the most nonsensical comment ever made here. Quite an achievement considering some of the muppets here :idea:

Nevertheless Bournemouth are looking quite good so far. Wonder where you travel to for ya next EPL game :tic: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Before that is also the small matter of Ajax :woot:

We dey watch :taunt: :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

anikulapo wrote:Palm wine Tapper, you said Arsenal would ask for a postponement due to an injury. That must be the most nonsensical comment ever made here. Quite an achievement considering some of the muppets here :idea:

Nevertheless Bournemouth are looking quite good so far. Wonder where you travel to for ya next EPL game :tic: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Before that is also the small matter of Ajax :woot:

It is obvious sarcasm is no way near your street. You talked about not having Son as if we should down tools and surrender that's why I said you (goons) would rather ask for postponement. TIC kwasia :D
Last edited by pajimoh on Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

anikulapo wrote:Palm wine Tapper, you said Arsenal would ask for a postponement due to an injury. That must be the most nonsensical comment ever made here. Quite an achievement considering some of the muppets here :idea:

You see how you dey put everybody down and dey lift arsenal up? Yes it is possible we could lose at Bournemouth. In fact injuries and CL is why goons still have a chance.
But what you fail to honestly access are your chances of taking 9 points from 3 games. You don't travel well, you've conceded more away goals than Cardiff. You have 2 away games left. Yet you think everyone else would lose their games and you will win all of yours - madness
I just didn't want to respond to your suggestion arsenal can take 9 points from their remaining games, in your goon thread
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

pajimoh wrote:

It is obvious sarcasm is no way near your street. You talked about not having Son as if we should down tools and surrender that's why I said you (goons) would rather ask for postponement. TIC kwasia :D

Ole Criminal :rotf: :rotf: there was no sarcasm there Omo oshi :mrgreen: Nice try Roachy.

Nah it was just another in a serious of dumb a$$ comments from a clueless Oloshi :rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

pajimoh wrote:

You see how you dey put everybody down and dey lift arsenal up? Yes it is possible we could lose at Bournemouth. In fact injuries and CL is why goons still have a chance.
But what you fail to honestly access are your chances of taking 9 points from 3 games. You don't travel well, you've conceded more away goals than Cardiff. You have 2 away games left. Yet you think everyone else would lose their games and you will win all of yours - madness
I just didn't want to respond to your suggestion arsenal can take 9 points from their remaining games, in your goon thread

Bushman Arsenal are a team in transition. Your mob has been together for ages and won jack shyt ... all you twats are a bunch of noise making hens soon to be out of ya misery :mrgreen:

MLK.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Bushman Arsenal are a team in transition. Your mob has been together for ages and won jack shyt ... all you twats are a bunch of noise making hens soon to be out of ya misery :mrgreen:
Arsenal have been in tradition long before Wenger left. You buy young French talents hoping they'll grow into team but nothing happened. Having a new manager is no transition. When Spurs were changing managers during Wenger era I'm sure you lot didn't say Spurs were a team in transition.
There's no time in the EPL for a transitioning team anymore. Ask Spurs :idea: Go pay the money for ready made products
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Arsenal have been in tradition long before Wenger left. You buy young French talents hoping they'll grow into team but nothing happened. Having a new manager is no transition. When Spurs were changing managers during Wenger era I'm sure you lot didn't say Spurs were a team in transition.
There's no time in the EPL for a transitioning team anymore. Ask Spurs :idea: Go pay the money for ready made products

Well you’ve tried all styles and business modes and failed sooo .... :taunt: :taunt:

MLK.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Well you’ve tried all styles and business modes and failed sooo .... :taunt: :taunt:
Well I won't wish failure on you, that goes beyond football talk. Suffice to say the money in football now means clubs like Man City could come from 4th division to the EPL and start winning titles because they paid the money.
They buy what they need not grow their need.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Given spurs current squad limitations, benching one of your most quality midfielders - even though out of form - is not an option. Also, midfield matchup vs Ajax may favor him. Most of his difficulties stem from where Pooch currently deploys him. He’s more effective behind a striker than playing as a traditional deep CM role. The deep role requires patience, discipline and sacrifice, attributes some of which Dele lacks.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

pajimoh wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:How long did it take for them to lose in their statdium? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: not up to 5 home games
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Nothing but useless teams occupy places 3rd - 6th. :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:How long did it take for them to lose in their statdium? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Remember when Dele insulted his father and his mother and you people supported him! :oops: The curse that is tied to that is one you guys will never be able to wash away! Best believe that!
pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
No one in my memory on this board supported Dele. If I recall most indicated that it meant the dude was losing focus. He who curses Spurs shall be cursed. The curse won't hold as there is no hook for it in Spurs perhaps for Dele but not on the club.
Spurs has a curse placed on it and there is nothing anyone can do about it. but what I can assure you is this, he who curses he who curses Spurs will be cursed and damned! Believe that! :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I know this can be very painful. There is nothing I can do to help you guys. I like Poch and I would have helped you guys if I could. The curse on Spurs is deep and everlasting. it will never be removed. As for the curse that has followed Dele and those who supported him against his parents, all I can say is, you will have to go and beg Dele's parents. Because that curse will not be lifted. O pa ri!

By the way, when did you win??? Did I miss something? You won a title? Look at ur cursed mouth like "when we win!" :lol: :lol:
pajimoh wrote:You can really be very stupid most of the time :rotf: Which God do you worship? So your God puts a curse on someone and wherever that person goes everyone around him is cursed?
Dude, STFU.
When we win you shut up, when we lose you dey talk from yansh.
No be your useless self dey sing Wembley curse when we first moved there? You no shut up since?
pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

kajifu wrote:
Pajimoh remember my earlier post that you felt I was being harsh... This is one reason.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8