Copa America thread: Brazil 3 Peru 1 FT final

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Copa America thread: Brazil 2 Argentina 0 Second hal

Post by SylverEagles »

Looks like Dani Alves smoke ganja come this game today. He still looks fired up to play another 90 minutes.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

txj wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:Dani Alves, take a bow :clap: :clap: :clap:. What a performance today.

Foyth gets a highlight of his dribble.
Yet Mikel cannot keep up with Madagascar...
Injured early in the game plus played out of position. Not the same situation
galoise
Egg
Egg
Re: Copa America thread: Brazil 1 Argentina 0 Second ha

Post by galoise »

danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:
green4life wrote:
Thunder wrote:Jesus is doing it for Brazil. Let’s see what the Angel will do for Argentina. :D
Angel has been a headless chicken since he enter game.
Really head scratching how poor this Argentina is with all the talent they have out there. I know I would be madly frustrated if that was Nigeria. Inexplicable!!
The espn commentator pretty much blamed their FA’s disorganization having finally caught up with them.
They lack creative midfielders. Thats one of their biggest issues.

also they need to stop allowing Messi to approve the team. Apparently, its rumored that he is the one keeping Icardi out of the national team
Make people lef Messi alone... Icardi is a general problem child. Isn’t Di Maria a creative mid though?
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

txj wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:Dani Alves, take a bow :clap: :clap: :clap:. What a performance today.

Foyth gets a highlight of his dribble.
Yet Mikel cannot keep up with Madagascar...

Brazilians are fit by nature.................Look at Hilton at Montpellier.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
galoise
Egg
Egg

Post by galoise »

SylverEagles wrote:Looks like Dani Alves smoke ganja come this game today. He still looks fired up to play another 90 minutes.
Alves seems bent on winning something with Brazil before bowing out of tue game: I might be mistaken, but I dont believe he has won anything with Brazil inspite of his 40 or trophies
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

SylverEagles wrote:Looks like Dani Alves smoke ganja come this game today. He still looks fired up to play another 90 minutes.

Bobs, if you smoke ganja, the last thing you want to do is run for 90 mins.
The bobo keeps on defeating father time,...for now
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Hmm is this Mexico Haiti game worth watching?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Where is the thread of Messi is just a club footballer ?
galoise
Egg
Egg

Post by galoise »

metalalloy wrote:Hmm is this Mexico Haiti game worth watching?
Compared to the beauty we just watched, I doubt it lol... The only thing keeping me on that screen is my hope that Haiti makes Mexico feed on grass...

Is there a reason why they have a ref from a different confederation referring Concacaf game?! I teally dont understand this concacaf people at all
Last edited by galoise on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

At this point, I feel sorry for Messi. He just can't get it done for his country. The funny thing here is, Brazil could lose in the final and that'd really sting Messi.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

God bless Brazil and Argentina for showing us how the beautiful game can be played. No tiki taka nonsense but pure athleticism, skills and physicality. So enjoyable to watch. How I wish we could watch this type of football on a more consistent basis.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

galoise wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:
green4life wrote:
Thunder wrote:Jesus is doing it for Brazil. Let’s see what the Angel will do for Argentina. :D
Really head scratching how poor this Argentina is with all the talent they have out there. I know I would be madly frustrated if that was Nigeria. Inexplicable!!
The espn commentator pretty much blamed their FA’s disorganization having finally caught up with them.

also they need to stop allowing Messi to approve the team. Apparently, its rumored that he is the one keeping Icardi out of the national team
Make people lef Messi alone... Icardi is a general problem child. Isn’t Di Maria a creative mid though?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Di maria is as creative as Musa, Simon and Victor moses. :lol: :lol: :lol: being fast, brainless and running in a straight line doesnt make a player creative.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
galoise
Egg
Egg

Post by galoise »

Its a Goal wrote:God bless Brazil and Argentina for showing us how the beautiful game can be played. No tiki taka nonsense but pure athleticism, skills and physicality. So enjoyable to watch. How I wish we could watch this type of football on a more consistent basis.
African football is just that, if we stop trying to play like Europeans :curse: :curse:
galoise
Egg
Egg

Post by galoise »

danfo driver wrote:
galoise wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:
green4life wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Di maria is as creative as Musa, Simon and Victor moses. :lol: :lol: :lol: being fast, brainless and running in a straight line doesnt make a player creative.
Haba :rotf: :rotf: ... He has the skill and vision to be that...
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Copa America thread: Brazil 2 Argentina 0 FT

Post by Tobi17 »

When did Haiti become this competitve in football? They are playing some decent football against Mexico.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

What a game! :thumbs: :thumbs: Dani Alves is still a beast! Played a proper captain's game today. MOM for me. I am so glad Brazil beat the racist Argies with their GOAT of GOATs who can't perform when it matters, impotent little runt. :D :taunt: All you Messup excuse makers, wey una? Oya, Coachito come and cry for your boy. :D :taunt:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:
green4life wrote:

It was Mascherano keeping him out of the team, although presently Icardi is the one keeping him out of the team.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohsee wrote:What a game! :thumbs: :thumbs: Dani Alves is still a beast! Played a proper captain's game today. MOM for me. I am so glad Brazil beat the racist Argies with their GOAT of GOATs who can't perform when it matters, impotent little runt. :D :taunt: All you Messup excuse makers, wey una? Oya, Coachito come and cry for your boy. :D :taunt:
Uncle Messi is the GOAT even just for his country oooh,the is a guy call Diego Maradona ,when they name a world cup Maradona 86 you have to give it to Diego.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

ohsee wrote:What a game! :thumbs: :thumbs: Dani Alves is still a beast! Played a proper captain's game today. MOM for me. I am so glad Brazil beat the racist Argies with their GOAT of GOATs who can't perform when it matters, impotent little runt. :D :taunt: All you Messup excuse makers, wey una? Oya, Coachito come and cry for your boy. :D :taunt:

:lol: Ogolologo man!! you have to be careful how you throw words about; :evil:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Senator WIRES wrote:

Onye ala (mad persin), are you the only one who does not know the Argies are racists? They are next door to Brazil, and yet, you cannot find a single black man on their team or among their fans. I was in Brazil during World Cup 2014, and I looked all over the place for a single black man among their fans on the plane from Sao Paolo to Porto Alegre, and at the stadium, where 47,000 packed the stadium wearing their striped blue. For where? No blacks my friend. And I was told that one of their football songs that they sing to Brazil is "Brazilians are all sexual perverts because they have so many blacks." :idea:
https://afropunk.com/2018/07/argentinas ... ng-effort/
The country that has been most ‘successful’ in white-washing its population, history and culture is Argentina.

Argentina is considered the whitest country in South America, which is odd considering that, like Brazil, they were colonized and subjected to Spanish colonists shipping in African slaves from the West Coast of the African continent. Currently, Argentina’s population of European ethnicity constituted 97% of the population – this is a disturbing figure taking into account that “y the late 1700s nearly 50 percent of the population in the interior of the country was black, and between 30 and 40 percent of the population of Buenos Aires was black or mulatto,” reported The Root.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Copa America thread: Chile vs Peru 830 pm ET

Post by ohsee »

The stupid GOAT is crying. :D :taunt: :lol: Ewu ne be akwa, pranuma numa, ne be akwa, pranuma. :rotf: (copyright Rex Lawson)

He thinks that Brazil was not better than them yesterday. How delusional can you get? :D
https://www.livesoccertv.com/news/30884 ... il-defeat/
Messi slams referee and VAR after penalty controversy in Brazil defeat
By Ali M

The Argentina captain launched a foul-mouthed rant of the official after he failed to award La Albiceste two penalties.
Tuesday brought the end of Argentina's Copa America campaign. Despite the early embarrassments, despite the cracks that appeared from day one when they lost 2-0 to Colombia, La Albiceleste were through to the semis and held hope of beating Brazil to make the final.

Of course, things did not go as planned and the two-time World Cup champions were on the end of a 2-0 loss to the hosts. A masterclass performance from Dani Alves booked them a ticket to the final, but Lionel Messi felt the referee, not the Selecao's performance, was the main factor behind this result.

The Argentina captain went on a rant after the final whistle, accusing the match official of favoring Firmino and Co. The 32-year-old's rage seems to stem from one incident in which they felt they deserved a penalty.

Shortly before they conceded the second goal, Argentina were on the attack and in an attempt to find the equalizer, Aguero made a run but the Man City star was tripped by Dani Alves in the box. Juan Foyth had stopped playing in the expectation that a spot-kick would be given that he let Jesus sprint past him unchallenged in the build-up.

The Argentine players were left livid as they were immediately caught on the counter after losing possession, with Gabriel setting up Firmino for the second goal on the other end.

"They were not better than us. :rotf: :rotf: They found the net early and the second goal came from a penalty [to Aguero] they didn't award," Messi said (as per Goal).

"They [the officials] had booked a lot of bullsh*t, but they didn't even check the VAR, that's incredible.

"That happened all over the game. At the first glance of contact, they ruled in their [Brazil's] favor and this kind of bullsh*t distracted us from the game.

"There are no excuses for us, but we need to review this, analyze it and let's hope CONMEBOL does something about it."
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

ohsee wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote:

Onye ala (mad persin), are you the only one who does not know the Argies are racists? They are next door to Brazil, and yet, you cannot find a single black man on their team or among their fans. I was in Brazil during World Cup 2014, and I looked all over the place for a single black man among their fans on the plane from Sao Paolo to Porto Alegre, and at the stadium, where 47,000 packed the stadium wearing their striped blue. For where? No blacks my friend. And I was told that one of their football songs that they sing to Brazil is "Brazilians are all sexual perverts because they have so many blacks." :idea:
https://afropunk.com/2018/07/argentinas ... ng-effort/
The country that has been most ‘successful’ in white-washing its population, history and culture is Argentina.

Argentina is considered the whitest country in South America, which is odd considering that, like Brazil, they were colonized and subjected to Spanish colonists shipping in African slaves from the West Coast of the African continent. Currently, Argentina’s population of European ethnicity constituted 97% of the population – this is a disturbing figure taking into account that “y the late 1700s nearly 50 percent of the population in the interior of the country was black, and between 30 and 40 percent of the population of Buenos Aires was black or mulatto,” reported The Root.

The only "black" Argentinian is Trezeguet.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

kalani JR wrote: The only "black" Argentinian is Trezeguet.
You no see? And he ran away to join ndi France. :idea: