Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:26 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 17137
Do u know that china is about 100yrs ahead of where you come from?

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12645
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Do u know that china is about 100yrs ahead of where you come from?


That's not true. They are only 7 hours ahead.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rafa Benitez FIRED!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:16 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 50188
The YeyeMan wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
Not renewing a deal means sacked for a demented fake lawyer! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 60476
danfo driver wrote:
CHEIIII!! how the "mighty" have fallen! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Thius loser couldnt find work in Europe and had to retire to China to look for work? Oooohhhh!! chale! kai! chei! chaii!! Odiegwu! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Hopefully, we never hear about the loser again! :clap:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... ifang.html

Borinho off to Ghana - a match made in midget heaven.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12645
cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
CHEIIII!! how the "mighty" have fallen! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Thius loser couldnt find work in Europe and had to retire to China to look for work? Oooohhhh!! chale! kai! chei! chaii!! Odiegwu! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Hopefully, we never hear about the loser again! :clap:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... ifang.html

Borinho off to Ghana - a match made in midget heaven.



Mourinho too love Africans. Kai!. When will Benitez come to Africa? :lol: the man probably looks at your picture and sees a monkey :lol::lol: :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12645
CIC, your baby has arrived in Africa o! :rotf: :rotf: When will Benitez or Pep love Africa like this? eh? eh? eh? :lol: :lol:


_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12645

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:43 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4483
The man is a journalist.

https://theathletic.com/1132481/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 81312
Location: Earth
danfo driver wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Do u know that china is about 100yrs ahead of where you come from?


That's not true. They are only 7 hours ahead.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: oh my

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12645
kalani JR wrote:
The man is a journalist.

https://theathletic.com/1132481/

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: A failure, a Fat Man, A Forgotten Man and now A journalist in China! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Who is going to read that nonsense he wrote aside from TxJ and CIC? :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:39 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Posts: 31514
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
The man is a journalist.

https://theathletic.com/1132481/

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: A failure, a Fat Man, A Forgotten Man and now A journalist in China! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Who is going to read that nonsense he wrote aside from TxJ and CIC? :rotf: :rotf:

Are you well so?

Simply because he tends to be at odds with Mourinho?

Anyway, like Lukaku, he doesn't know you exist.

_________________
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

The glory has departed from Arsenal. :(

Zlatan doesn't score lucky goals, goals are lucky to be scored by Zlatan


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12645
cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
The man is a journalist.

https://theathletic.com/1132481/

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: A failure, a Fat Man, A Forgotten Man and now A journalist in China! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Who is going to read that nonsense he wrote aside from TxJ and CIC? :rotf: :rotf:

Are you well so?

Simply because he tends to be at odds with Mourinho?

Anyway, like Lukaku, he doesn't know you exist.


why are they at odds?

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:18 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Posts: 31514
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
The man is a journalist.

https://theathletic.com/1132481/

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: A failure, a Fat Man, A Forgotten Man and now A journalist in China! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Who is going to read that nonsense he wrote aside from TxJ and CIC? :rotf: :rotf:

Are you well so?

Simply because he tends to be at odds with Mourinho?

Anyway, like Lukaku, he doesn't know you exist.


why are they at odds?

Don't care why.

Calling him a failure and forgotten man is a stretch when Mourinho is also a forgotten man in football coaching. Don't you think?

Besides as has been explained on these pages, one got fired and the other simply walked away after helping Newcastle get promoted back to the Premier League. Hardly failure.

_________________
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

The glory has departed from Arsenal. :(

Zlatan doesn't score lucky goals, goals are lucky to be scored by Zlatan


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12645
cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
The man is a journalist.

https://theathletic.com/1132481/

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: A failure, a Fat Man, A Forgotten Man and now A journalist in China! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Who is going to read that nonsense he wrote aside from TxJ and CIC? :rotf: :rotf:

Are you well so?

Simply because he tends to be at odds with Mourinho?

Anyway, like Lukaku, he doesn't know you exist.


why are they at odds?

Don't care why.

.


You don’t care why, but you know they are at odds? I have zero idea about their relationship and it doesn’t interest me.

What I know is that Rafa Benitez is fat and a failure!

He is in China for a reason— no one wants to touch a sh1t on a stick coach! Ask yourself this, have you heard about him since the last 1 month? Dude is forgotten and has decided it’s tart writing blogs like CIC to remain relevant :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:19 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Posts: 31514
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
The man is a journalist.

https://theathletic.com/1132481/

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: A failure, a Fat Man, A Forgotten Man and now A journalist in China! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Who is going to read that nonsense he wrote aside from TxJ and CIC? :rotf: :rotf:

Are you well so?

Simply because he tends to be at odds with Mourinho?

Anyway, like Lukaku, he doesn't know you exist.


why are they at odds?

Don't care why.

.


You don’t care why, but you know they are at odds? I have zero idea about their relationship and it doesn’t interest me.

What I know is that Rafa Benitez is fat and a failure!

He is in China for a reason— no one wants to touch a sh1t on a stick coach! Ask yourself this, have you heard about him since the last 1 month? Dude is forgotten and has decided it’s tart writing blogs like CIC to remain relevant :lol:

What did he fail at?

_________________
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

The glory has departed from Arsenal. :(

Zlatan doesn't score lucky goals, goals are lucky to be scored by Zlatan


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12645
cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
The man is a journalist.

https://theathletic.com/1132481/

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: A failure, a Fat Man, A Forgotten Man and now A journalist in China! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Who is going to read that nonsense he wrote aside from TxJ and CIC? :rotf: :rotf:

Are you well so?

Simply because he tends to be at odds with Mourinho?

Anyway, like Lukaku, he doesn't know you exist.


why are they at odds?

Don't care why.

.


You don’t care why, but you know they are at odds? I have zero idea about their relationship and it doesn’t interest me.

What I know is that Rafa Benitez is fat and a failure!

He is in China for a reason— no one wants to touch a sh1t on a stick coach! Ask yourself this, have you heard about him since the last 1 month? Dude is forgotten and has decided it’s tart writing blogs like CIC to remain relevant :lol:

What did he fail at?


At life!

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 36847
Na wa ooooh Oga Danfo free Benitez nah haba e don do.You want put curse also for the bobo?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12645
kajifu wrote:
Na wa ooooh Oga Danfo free Benitez nah haba e don do.You want put curse also for the bobo?


Na the fat bobo curse himself. He is now a forgotten man! The pain an anguish felt by his small group of followers dey sweet my belle :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:34 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Posts: 31514
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
danfo driver wrote:
At life!

You lost any point you were trying to make. I'll leave it at that.

_________________
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

The glory has departed from Arsenal. :(

Zlatan doesn't score lucky goals, goals are lucky to be scored by Zlatan


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 38358
Location: Somewhere
danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Na wa ooooh Oga Danfo free Benitez nah haba e don do.You want put curse also for the bobo?


Na the fat bobo curse himself. He is now a forgotten man! The pain an anguish felt by his small group of followers dey sweet my belle :rotf: :rotf:


Ogbeni Uncle, e be like say anybody wey accidentally cross Mourinho don enter your trouble for life....Wenger, Benitez, Emenalo dem....

_________________
Image
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 36847
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Na wa ooooh Oga Danfo free Benitez nah haba e don do.You want put curse also for the bobo?


Na the fat bobo curse himself. He is now a forgotten man! The pain an anguish felt by his small group of followers dey sweet my belle :rotf: :rotf:


Ogbeni Uncle, e be like say anybody wey accidentally cross Mourinho don enter your trouble for life....Wenger, Benitez, Emenalo dem....

Add Arsenal fans to that list.Bobo curse a football club just because of beloved fan that leave in same apartment complex


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12645
kajifu wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Na wa ooooh Oga Danfo free Benitez nah haba e don do.You want put curse also for the bobo?


Na the fat bobo curse himself. He is now a forgotten man! The pain an anguish felt by his small group of followers dey sweet my belle :rotf: :rotf:


Ogbeni Uncle, e be like say anybody wey accidentally cross Mourinho don enter your trouble for life....Wenger, Benitez, Emenalo dem....

Add Arsenal fans to that list.Bobo curse a football club just because of beloved fan that leave in same apartment complex

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 12645
cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
At life!

You lost any point you were trying to make. I'll leave it at that.


You actually thought I was trying to make a point to you? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group