The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

cchinukw wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:Pepe salvage job aside that was an utter shambles.

I firmly believe that Emery's last game will be at Leicester. Following the November international break the next Arsenal manager will be one of Freddie Ljungberg, Rafa Benitez or Jose Mourinho..book it!
Hmmm...Because na you dey boss Stan Kroenke. :mad:
Arsenal can't miss CL football again, financial model on & off the pitch @ stake.

sentimental era over, no one has AW's equity.

Out of trio Rafa, Jose or Freddie, Raul & Edu will pick the man they feel gives Arsenal best shot @ top 4..not if but when...IMO likely this guy..

He's not my choice.

Those who have ears on the ground regarding Arsenal have discussed Raul relationship with super agent Mendes i.e Pepe deal. Mendes is Jose's agent and recall Emery was not the choice of Raul or Edu but Gazidis and Josh Kroenke.

Also Jose has made it clear he not only does he want a job but but wants one in PL and sooner the better. Writing is on the wall, it's either Spurs or Arsenal and Jose has not hidden his admiration of both squads whilst working for Sky.

I don't make the decisions but I know how the game is played.
So let me get this right. You dislike Emery who at least gets his teams to pass the ball but you would like Mourinho who makes his teams play like they in the Chamopinship League most of the time.

Then you add to that the fact thathe will cost tons of money in not just his contract but in the transfer market as well.

Erm..We do not have a sugar daddy owner o. :)
I'm telling you what I believe Arsenal will do and what people who are usual spot on about the club have stated.

All say the same thing

1. Emery is a dead man walking, that from his tactics to his relationships with players he has lost the team.

2. Arsenal not eager to pull trigger as right now there are no ideal candidates on the market i.e Ten Hag of Ajax.

3. There are choices under serious discussion, in house Freddie Ljungberg, Rafa and Jose. All have flaws i.e Freddie inexperience, Rafa seen close to Emery in manner and tepid football and Jose a egomaniac and media whore.

4. Raul has a tight relationship with Jose Mendes and Jose publicly campaigning for a job in the PL.

Again if as I expect Arsenal drop points home Palace, home Wolves and @ Leicester..Emery is gone. One of the above trio will be named manager and again if reading comprehension an issue for yourself....

IN MY OPINION that man will be Jose Mourinho.
Last edited by Tunisian Gooner on Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Cito wrote:I am happy for Pepe, not because of the goals but for the fact it will shut that kid from Houston ,that has an affinity to massive eating of turkey legs, up
You mean the one permanently glued to a toilet seat? :woot:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

I firmly believe that Emery's last game will be at Leicester. Following the November international break the next Arsenal manager will be one of Freddie Ljungberg, Rafa Benitez or Jose Mourinho..book it!
Arsenal can't miss CL football again, financial model on & off the pitch @ stake.

Out of trio Rafa, Jose or Freddie, Raul & Edu will pick the man they feel gives Arsenal best shot @ top 4..not if but when...IMO likely this guy..

He's not my choice.

Those who have ears on the ground regarding Arsenal have discussed Raul relationship with super agent Mendes i.e Pepe deal. Mendes is Jose's agent and recall Emery was not the choice of Raul or Edu but Gazidis and Josh Kroenke.

Also Jose has made it clear he not only does he want a job but but wants one in PL and sooner the better. Writing is on the wall, it's either Spurs or Arsenal and Jose has not hidden his admiration of both squads whilst working for Sky.

I don't make the decisions but I know how the game is played.
So let me get this right. You dislike Emery who at least gets his teams to pass the ball but you would like Mourinho who makes his teams play like they in the Chamopinship League most of the time.

Then you add to that the fact thathe will cost tons of money in not just his contract but in the transfer market as well.

Erm..We do not have a sugar daddy owner o. :)
I'm telling you what I believe Arsenal will do and what people who are usual spot on about the club have stated.

All say the something

1. Emery is a dead man walking, that from tactics to players relationships he has lost the team.

2. Arsenal not eager to pull trigger as riht now there are no ideal candidates on the market i.e Ten Hag of Ajax.

3. 3 choices under serious discussion are in house Freddie Ljungberg, Rafa and Jose. All have flwas i.e Freddie inexperience, Rafa seen close to Emery in manner and tepid football and Jose a egomaniac and media whore.

4. Raul has tight relationship with Jose Mendes and Jose publicly campaigning for job in the PL.

Again if as I expect Arsenal will drop points to Palace, Wolves and Leicester..Emery is gone. One of above trio will be named manager and again if reading comprehension an issue for yourself....

I got the sense that he has lost even the support of his backroom too.

At one point he was sat alone maybe pondering his future.

Notwithstanding, knowing Arsenal, they will never touch Mourinho. He is too costly.

SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:

All say the same thing

1. Emery is a dead man walking, that from his tactics to his relationships with players he has lost the team.

2. Arsenal not eager to pull trigger as right now there are no ideal candidates on the market i.e Ten Hag of Ajax.

3. There are choices under serious discussion, in house Freddie Ljungberg, Rafa and Jose. All have flaws i.e Freddie inexperience, Rafa seen close to Emery in manner and tepid football and Jose a egomaniac and media whore.

4. Raul has a tight relationship with Jose Mendes and Jose publicly campaigning for a job in the PL.

Again if as I expect Arsenal drop points home Palace, home Wolves and @ Leicester..Emery is gone. One of the above trio will be named manager and again if reading comprehension an issue for yourself....

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

cchinukw wrote:I got the sense that he has lost even the support of his backroom too.

Notwithstanding, knowing Arsenal, they will never touch Mourinho. He is too costly.
We have no idea how Arsenal will react.

This is a Raul and Edu led Arsenal, most scoffed at even idea of Pepe joining Arsenal. Ryan Fraser or Everton Soares was seen as the sum of Arsenal summer ambitions.

Also I never overlook reality off desperation, Arsenal can't afford no CL football again, consequences simply dire. If Raul and Edu feel Jose is ideal candidate to nick 4TH they will pull the trigger.

Frankly would love to give Freddie the shot at the job, prefer new ideas and risk with a man who knows club and has put in the work over same old Rolodex of managers but...not Gooners call and desperation often creates odd bedfellows.
Detective Bunk Moreland

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
cchinukw wrote:I got the sense that he has lost even the support of his backroom too.

We have no idea how Arsenal will react.

This is a Raul and Edu led Arsenal, most scoffed at even idea of Pepe joining Arsenal. Ryan Fraser or Everton Soares was seen as the sum of Arsenal summer ambitions.

Also I never overlook reality off desperation, Arsenal can't afford no CL football again, consequences simply dire. If Raul and Edu feel Jose is ideal candidate to nick 4TH they will pull the trigger.

Frankly would love to give Freddie the shot at the job, prefer new ideas and risk with a man who knows club and has put in the work over same old Rolodex of manager but...not Goonerts call and desperation often creates odd bedfellows.
Arsenal has precendent.

-We have owners who value the revenue bottom line over trophies - FACT
-We won't have the kind of transfer funds that he is used to. - FACT
-We have a certain style and approach to football. Hiring Mourinho will signal a radical departure from that direction. Not sure it's what any fan wants right now. - FACT
-Arsenal board are patient and may also have noted the struggles facing Manure as a reason for caution. - MY SUBJECTIVE ANALYSIS
-Mourinho will rarely tow the corporate line like Wenger and Emery. If it's not about him, he will throw his toys out of the pram. Again look at our history. - FACT

Gunzilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Gunzilla »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

Never ever !! No self respecting Arsenal fan would accept JM into our club. that'll be the saddest day ever. I'd rather Emery continue till Jesus comes back than support a Team coached by Mourinho...not to talk of my beloved Arsenal !!
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Gunzilla wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

Never ever !! No self respecting Arsenal fan would accept JM into our club. that'll be the saddest day ever. I'd rather Emery continue till Jesus comes back than support a Team coached by Mourinho...not to talk of my beloved Arsenal !!
They said the same about AW exit..he was hounded out of the club as if he was an enemy of the state.

I want Freddie to get a shot, risk adverse has never worked at Arsenal, Arsenal should look at Chelsea under Lampard as an example. Also people with massive ego's don't change, we all know only a matter of time before Jose goes full Jose and burns it all down.

But...but....Cash is king.

Arsenal only care about CL cash and value of the clubs brand, they see Ole flop at Man Utd and may feel job is too big for Freddie. They may have POV that Jose is a shortcut to 4th and CL football. Fact remains this is a different Arsenal post AW, ideals be damned, this Arsenal will hire Jose and piss all over sentiment if they think he will secure the CL bag.

As Wu-Tang said back in the day....

Detective Bunk Moreland

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Cito wrote:I am happy for Pepe, not because of the goals but for the fact it will shut that kid from Houston ,that has an affinity to massive eating of turkey legs, up
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Emeribe gave the gallery Maitland in his “natural” berth, alongside “must start” Joe Willock. As has been argued for some time, for all the age-grade omnipotence, the Ofsted report is damning as an all-girls state comprehensive in the heart of Kaduna. The contrast between this dross with the displays of Mount and Odoi vs Champions League pedigree yesterday, is laughable. Emeribe need leave the child’s play for the Osuofia in Manchester and concentrate on fielding a mature, competent 11, capable of equaling a professional standard of play. Absolutely pathetic.

Props to Peperempe, double Osinachi.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Guendo seems to be one of the few players who actually understands his role.
Arsenal needs to play 3-5-2 with Bellerin & Tierney as wing backs. Pepe & Auba up front.

Ozil, Xhaka, Torreira, AMN ... need to bring money through sales.
cchinukw wrote:Midfield General of the night was 20 year old Guendo.
Carving up the midfield and slicing through the VSC defense wall like a ghost.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Hector Bellerin:

“I think we have to keep the ball better. That is our trademark. We want to play football. We’re Arsenal, we have a style of play, it’s in our DNA and we want to play like that.”

Bells let Emery hear that you will become 2nd Ozil.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Team concedes 30 shots against the Portuguese Burnley...

We shoot 5 times on target...

Emery: We deserved to win the match. Oh Blimey :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Emery: “Our attack played more with our emotion and our head. Pepe was perfect and finished this match which we deserved to win.”

Jeez
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

As I was saying last night Gooners who have ears to the ground have been saying this for weeks.
We don't have to like it but Jose to Arsenal is not speculation, it is under very serious consideration from Raul.
Detective Bunk Moreland

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

We win congratulations to Pepe,
We open nyash it's the coach fault.
:rotf: :rotf: You just can't make this up
If this same Papa took his chances against,Watford,manu,SU on Monday eith open net.I don't even want to bring the two clear sitter Against Liverpool ,i believe we would have been second.
I just hope even though most people want him which is rightly so.Tgey Wil still support the team to win.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

ojafranpa wrote:Team concedes 30 shots against the Portuguese Burnley...

We shoot 5 times on target...

Emery: We deserved to win the match. Oh Blimey :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Actually Arsenal conceded a total of 17 shots but still..HORRENDOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Detective Bunk Moreland

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:As I was saying last night Gooners who have ears to the ground have been saying this for weeks.
We don't have to like it but Jose to Arsenal is not speculation, it is under very serious consideration from Raul.
I sincerely hope there is enough cash to burn on a Mourinho regime. That will be a radical departure from prudent to profilgate Arsenal.

Hard to imagine. I want change now. Not that change though. Mba!

Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

cchinukw wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:As I was saying last night Gooners who have ears to the ground have been saying this for weeks.
I sincerely hope there is enough cash to burn on a Mourinho regime. That will be a radical departure from prudent to profilgate Arsenal.

Freddie as interim manager is short term best option, I dread what will come with Mourinho circus.

Name Freddie interim and come summer go after one of Julian Nagelsmann or my personal favorite Erik Ten Hag of Ajax.
Detective Bunk Moreland

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Tufiakwa! If Maureen hoe joins Arsenal I will take a hiatus.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

Freddie as interim manager is short term best option, I dread what will come with Mourinho circus.

Name Freddie interim and come summer go after one of Julian Nagelsmann or my personal favorite Erik Ten Hag of Ajax.
Not when we are 5th in the league tables.

The Kroenke's have no gambling bone in their bodies.

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

That Mustafi through pass to Bellerin was superb.Ozilike.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: jose at assanal...talk about delusional spammers
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved