The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by Coach »

Only one man for the gig, BAME's standout candidate, Ejikemoh Howe.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Coach wrote:Only one man for the gig, BAME's standout candidate, Ejikemoh Howe.
No CL experience. Arsenal is a big club :P
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

@eaamalyon:
Arsenal binned one of the best talent evaluators in Europe because they had a director of football who knows a few agents....
-----------------------------------------------

Agents will now have to dictate to us whom to appoint
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Welcome 2 the hot seat FREDO and best UV luck! Dnt go down the same road az Unai Emery. There R sum toxic players on this team. It wud be in ur best interest 2 keep them as far away from the field as possible!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

The Tim Sherwoodation of Oluwafreddy Ljunberg.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

At Arsenal right now, it is more about how the money is spent. When Agents like Kia Joorabchian and Mendes creep into your club, you have problems. Look at Luiz, the package to get him to Arsenal cost £40m. He has been an unmitigated disaster. Sokratis cannot play with him.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Hallelujah. It is about damn time that Unai got fired. Haba
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Waffiman wrote:At Arsenal right now, it is more about how the money is spent. When Agents like Kia Joorabchian and Mendes creep into your club, you have problems. Look at Luiz, the package to get him to Arsenal cost £40m. He has been an unmitigated disaster. Sokratis cannot play with him.
The same Agents that managed to make una 'buy' players worth 170 million pounds with your 40 million budget?

Nna go shift.

Arsenal is a small club. An accountants dream club. You all can't be all about making money... and still want to compete.
4th place trophy is now a pipe dream...

A mid-level club that Wenger managed to make look competitive.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Robbynice wrote:Hallelujah. It is about damn time that Unai got fired. Haba
..But dirty Stan is still the owner. The relief for me is limited as that reality bites.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

This man’s team was rudderless. No clear idea or pattern could be discerned from their game. This is definitely a good firing. Unto the next game with a new man incharge.

Freddie please keep Socratis as far away from that defense as possible. Luiz will do less damage as a DM than as a defender. You still have enough games to turn this around.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Robbynice wrote:Hallelujah. It is about damn time that Unai got fired. Haba
Good ebening Robby :tic: You calling for arsenal manager to be sacked? Damn shame if you ask me (but no one is asking me) :D
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

About time. The club took its time to make the decision.
Freddy now has an opportunity to demonstrate what he can do.
Godspeed to him.

Now, I can contemplate the next game with some hope.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Ok, I'm interested again. Let's see who they appoint next. Unai, thanks for working hard cause I'm sure you tried your best. We move on.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Thanks Unai Emery, I am sure you tried.....it just didn't work.

As of today Rafael Benitez is the first choice for me followed by Nuno. Arsenal need a coach that can organize a team and sort out the defence. In the meantime goodluck Freddie, win the games and prove we don't need any of those guys.
To God be the glory
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Waffiman wrote:
peron33uk wrote:Emery is gone!!!!
I was not at the game, I know everyone who seats around me vowed not to attend the next 2 home games if Emery is not sacked.

There is nothing that causes more alarm than when you hit the pockets of people like Kroenke. When I saw the Emirates almost empty last night I knew he will not make it past today.

I am sad for the man but he just could not work under the conditions at Arsenal. The next man will improve things but if things stay the same in the background, he too will go the way of Emery.

Now I want Raul and the Kroenke's out. I have heard rumours of the Kroenke's being offered money for the club. If I were him I will take it now.
You talk too much...you have no say....I feel sorry for the real assanal fans you bamboozle daily here
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cellular wrote:
Waffiman wrote:At Arsenal right now, it is more about how the money is spent. When Agents like Kia Joorabchian and Mendes creep into your club, you have problems. Look at Luiz, the package to get him to Arsenal cost £40m. He has been an unmitigated disaster. Sokratis cannot play with him.
The same Agents that managed to make una 'buy' players worth 170 million pounds with your 40 million budget?

Nna go shift.

Arsenal is a small club. An accountants dream club. You all can't be all about making money... and still want to compete.
4th place trophy is now a pipe dream...

A mid-level club that Wenger managed to make look competitive.
finally the truth
.assanal ain't no different from Blackburn rovers...Wenger overachieved...now they think they are big...smh ...a club known for selling players
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

“But the players need to stand back and look at themselves in the mirror with reality and honesty. It’s not just Granit Xhaka, and I don’t want to talk about him because he’s going through a difficult time, but it’s the whole squad.

Teams have bad games, it’s normal, but the way this team changed after half time, the players’ reaction, I don’t understand it at all. It was shocking. There was no desire against Frankfurt, and that’s been the case so many times this season.

Everyone who loves Arsenal has been thinking the same thing recently, with everything that comes out of the club and that we see on the pitch – we don’t know what is going on with this team
I really hope, and believe, that the players will understand the gravity of this situation. This is my big hope.”
These comments from Manu Petit simply sum it all. For all Emery’s flaws, I’ve never seen a poorer collection of soulless and mentally ill equipped playas. Yea Fredo “might” come in and change the mentality for sum weeks and pull and OGS but it still won’t solve the systemic deep seated issues of the club. And that’s the toxic fan base, continued poor investment in the wrong playas and the mental alertness and attention 2 detail, especially on the defensive end without the ball .
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Let Unai take Sleaky or whatever his name is with him. Trying to blame the players go and read what Hatem Ben Arfa and the other players are saying about Mr Good ebening.He should have been gone since end of last year. Good riddance to bad rubbish. No tactics no formation Unai.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Sleaky72 wrote:
“But the players need to stand back and look at themselves in the mirror with reality and honesty. It’s not just Granit Xhaka, and I don’t want to talk about him because he’s going through a difficult time, but it’s the whole squad.

Teams have bad games, it’s normal, but the way this team changed after half time, the players’ reaction, I don’t understand it at all. It was shocking. There was no desire against Frankfurt, and that’s been the case so many times this season.

Everyone who loves Arsenal has been thinking the same thing recently, with everything that comes out of the club and that we see on the pitch – we don’t know what is going on with this team
I really hope, and believe, that the players will understand the gravity of this situation. This is my big hope.”
These comments from Manu Petit simply sum it all. For all Emery’s flaws, I’ve never seen a poorer collection of soulless and mentally ill equipped playas. Yea Fredo “might” come in and change the mentality for sum weeks and pull and OGS but it still won’t solve the systemic deep seated issues of the club. And that’s the toxic fan base, continued poor investment in the wrong playas and the mental alertness and attention 2 detail, especially on the defensive end without the ball .
I will not absolve the players of their poor play but baba coaching matters. What happened at Arsenal is nothing new in team sports. A coach who doesn't know what he is doing comes in then start to beef with key players and the team turned on him. This showed in their play. You bring in a coach that knows what's up and is respected by the players, things would turn around. We have the talent on this Arsenal team to be better than what we are currently showing. Haba...
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Burger King
@BurgerKingUK
A message from the new manager at our Holloway Road store: “Good ebening, welcome to Burger King”
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

afcstuff
Emery’s judgement over players was questioned by the club’s hierarchy after he pushed for the loan signing of Denis Suarez from Barcelona last January.
@JamesOlley