Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:16 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270 ... 453  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:36 am 

Worst since 1995 - one month relegation battle and had problems behind the scene post-Graham/pre-Wenger period..

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:51 am 

ojafranpa wrote:
Took the 2/3/4-0 comfortable home wins Wenger produced year on year for granted. Used to rinse these teams at home for fun.

Please stop. Wenger is part responsible for the current mess.

The only reason I can think of that God would have put Trump into office was because He ran out of locusts.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:06 am 

cchinukw wrote:
What's Ozil complaining about? Mssssssssscheeewwww!!!! :dream:

Still none the wiser about what the fuss was about though

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/mesut-ozil-fumes-per-mertesacker-21036340

The only reason I can think of that God would have put Trump into office was because He ran out of locusts.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:43 am 
Site Admin

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Relegation a genuine possibility this season.

There is not a single aspect on or off the pitch that is remotely functional at Arsenal, Arsenal on the brink Leeds utd like catastrophe.

Not kidding avoiding relegation is the best Gooners can hope for from 19/20 campaign.

Fact not feelings and frankly it is a damn shame. That is if you ask me smh

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:58 am 

ojafranpa wrote:
This is bad. Owner, management team all should leave.This is terrible.

Fan should leave too

...Socrates

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:58 am 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
assanal fired a seasoned coach just to hire some underwear model with red peacock sprayed hair

this is assanal's coach :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nah me and assanal CE spammers..go and ask Ghana about bigpokey. The insults I have received on this forum.....hire me as una manager, and I promise you a championship title in the championship.. 8-)

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:24 am 

Guys is it me alone seeing that since Danfo open his mouth that we will never ever see CL again thinsg are falling apart?
Why did Robby open season thread?When Aniks exit the forum since Oga Robby open season thread we are about to head to Championship.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:27 am 

Our next 4 EPL games
West Ham
City
Everton
Chelsea
It looks like if something miracle dont happen we might be like 17 in the table after those 4 games that we might not win any.....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:27 am 

kajifu wrote:
Guys is it me alone seeing that since Danfo open his mouth that we will never ever see CL again thinsg are falling apart?
Why did Robby open season thread?When Aniks exit the forum since Oga Robby open season thread we are about to head to Championship.

:rotf: check ya assanal WhatsApp

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:21 am 

cchinukw wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
Took the 2/3/4-0 comfortable home wins Wenger produced year on year for granted. Used to rinse these teams at home for fun.

Please stop. Wenger is part responsible for the current mess.

You will never understand.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:08 am 

so you guys still dey this thread?

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:19 am 

So I enter plane for 13 hours only to open LiveScore and see the good news!? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

When I told G4L that this guys could be relegated, He thought I was joking :lol:

By the grace of our lord Jesus Christ this is the last season arsenal will play premiership football! Amen!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:22 am 

so are you guys ready? :D

It could get really messy!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:27 am 

cchinukw wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
I weep for my team.

I've been weeping for close to 10 years and my pain just got progressively worse.

This is just the beginning! The pain you have felt is not 10000000th close to the pain you will feel. Shey you are trying me? You go see hot pepper! When I am finished with you and your team, you will see Oba! Mark my words!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:29 am 

oloye wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Other teams like Newcastle United and Wolves have graced the Championship and come back up again.

I am thinking ahead and preparing for the worst eventuality beacuse it has been evident for years that we were not interested in silverware but the myopic view of a healthy balance sheet and a Champ League qualification.

I saw this coming for years and years. It was evident that we had been punching above our weight for a while.

Now the years of living a lie has come back to haunt us.

If that team should grace the championship they might become the landlord there, be careful what you wish for Leeds has become the landlord of Oluwalambe Lodge.

If they go down, They won’t come back! I will make absolutely sure of that! The cunts who support them need to be taught a lesson! :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:30 am 

Mister Dolly wrote:
How do you fix this broken team as a new manager

Apologize to Danfo properly. Simple as that! You guys are letting your arrogance get in the way of your happiness :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:35 am 

If this pansies should get relegated to the Championship, that's the end of Arsenal as a team, period!!

oloye wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Other teams like Newcastle United and Wolves have graced the Championship and come back up again.

I am thinking ahead and preparing for the worst eventuality beacuse it has been evident for years that we were not interested in silverware but the myopic view of a healthy balance sheet and a Champ League qualification.

I saw this coming for years and years. It was evident that we had been punching above our weight for a while.

If that team should grace the championship they might become the landlord there, be careful what you wish for Leeds has become the landlord of Oluwalambe Lodge.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:49 am 

Mister Dolly wrote:
If this pansies should get relegated to the Championship, that's the end of Arsenal as a team, period!!

oloye wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

The pansies will jump ship! You think they will stay? Hell! Most of them have already said they won’t remain without CL and you think they will go down with the club? Only the fans will suffer it. None of these players give a dang about the club

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:08 am 

txj wrote:
what the heck do these managers see in Willock?

Shebi Arsenal has the beet academy so he must be ready abi? :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:16 am 

green4life wrote:
txj wrote:

Remember those days when Arsenal will field a team with an average age of 28.3 and the commentator will say “this young arsenal side.” :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:53 am 

danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
txj wrote:

Remember those days when Arsenal will field a team with an average age of 28.3 and the commentator will say “this young arsenal side.” :rotf: :rotf:

In fairness to them, the young guns where a lot younger during the time of Fabregas (even though him be barca product :P ).

As for Freddy, notwithstanding the poor results relegation is a remote possibility due to their overall quality compared to the 3 worst teams. The first step is to accept that they’re in a relegation fight. Once they switch to that realization they will gradually begin getting points and appreciating any result. But if they continue with the mindset of a big club that opponents will fear and roll over, they will continue to suffer. The season Chelsea finished 10th, they were as far down as 16th and only a couple few points from relegation. Our sweetest result or ‘trophy’ that season was the 2-2 ‘victory’ over spurs to kill their dream of title race. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:14 am 

Freddie’s been doing great work with the youth team, the greatest of legacies ever left behind.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:38 am 

Let them fight relegation playing in that big stadium..they keep shouting big club. Portsmouth also won the FA cup.. these assanal fans on CE insulted me, called me names. they ganged up, etc..on a Nigerian forum etc ..I have zero empathy for them...feels so good seeing them crying on assanal fan tv...they even had the chance to get Jose, they were shouting no....

even unaenemy, was trying sef..he took them to a European cup final, and they chased him out...now they are looking for who to blame next.....they are all pathetic. I know my football and assanal isn't a good team...when they played the first 3 games this season I even posted here saying sho......assanal is being out shot in every game....guess what they insulted me and called me a troll...today they are looking for something to blame...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270 ... 453  Next