The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by kajifu »

Anyone here still backing Ozil really hate Arsenal,he need to go to Turkey and play where his view will be appreciate
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:Guys how will you line up against a well rested city and they are angry after the Manchester derby. They know if we beat them they are out of the title and top 4 for them now will be under threat
Just bend down and collect your beatings like omoluabii from North London. Abeg una, pls don't score them first because that would trigger off hailstorm and thunder :laugh:
Na wa for you,after playing the game you talk like this...so this means no hooe for a surprise?
How did Manu do it?
Can we copy them and surprise them then hold for a draw or not I open nyash pass 1-2.
I will see you on Sunday, whether I played before or not does not count here. It has happened to your team many times before they rush in to score and get destroyed there after because they cannot defend. City is injured and their title hopes in tatters, but they prey on teams like youelrs who defend their virtue like an anfani adugbo.

If you rush into score,City will unleash their fury and your team just can't cope, those sissies I see on the field cannot handle anything called a decent team.

As for comparing yourself to Manu, na rain fall make pigeon and fowl share the same shelter. To start with, if you have the defence that Man U have, Unai will still have a job.
so if we win today,what will be your comment?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:Guys how will you line up against a well rested city and they are angry after the Manchester derby. They know if we beat them they are out of the title and top 4 for them now will be under threat
Just bend down and collect your beatings like omoluabii from North London. Abeg una, pls don't score them first because that would trigger off hailstorm and thunder :laugh:
Na wa for you,after playing the game you talk like this...so this means no hooe for a surprise?
How did Manu do it?
Can we copy them and surprise them then hold for a draw or not I open nyash pass 1-2.
I will see you on Sunday, whether I played before or not does not count here. It has happened to your team many times before they rush in to score and get destroyed there after because they cannot defend. City is injured and their title hopes in tatters, but they prey on teams like youelrs who defend their virtue like an anfani adugbo.

If you rush into score,City will unleash their fury and your team just can't cope, those sissies I see on the field cannot handle anything called a decent team.

As for comparing yourself to Manu, na rain fall make pigeon and fowl share the same shelter. To start with, if you have the defence that Man U have, Unai will still have a job.
you are highly unlikely to win
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:
How did Manu do it?

you are highly unlikely to win
Him go attribute am to ominigbon. :oops:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Arsenal playing their 3rd match in 6 days against a Man City side that is out for redemption and desperate.

Goals will flow in this game.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Will be surprised if Arsenal is not badly outmanned in MF with that lineup...

Surprised he does not get extra cover with Luiz or at least a midfielder on the left rather than Martinelli...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Just took a quick glance @ the lineup and I’m deciding to head out 2 do Xmas shopping. I’ll follow y’all via the forum. No need 2 watch dis.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Sleaky72 wrote:Just took a quick glance @ the lineup and I’m deciding to head out 2 do Xmas shopping. I’ll follow y’all via the forum. No need 2 watch dis.
Don't go. Pretend Spurs playing and carry on your hating.... :rotf:
Shopping ko, gardening ni :taunt: :D
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

This is gonna be one of those scoreline in the class of 8-2
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:I am with Oloye, no early goal against or for city and we stand a chance.. It seems we play our best game in the 60 - 75 span.

Hopefully we can hit city with a goal in the 70th min and hold on for 20 plus minutes :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

do you have any defenders? Just name one defender that is an actual defender?

can ask this question again?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Lasted 2 minutes. That's not good.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

pajimoh wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:Just took a quick glance @ the lineup and I’m deciding to head out 2 do Xmas shopping. I’ll follow y’all via the forum. No need 2 watch dis.
Don't go. Pretend Spurs playing and carry on your hating.... :rotf:
Shopping ko, gardening ni :taunt: :D
:lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Smart bobo,...might as well do something productive with your weekend
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:
How did Manu do it?

It will be well done Arsenal. After all Norwich did beat the same City.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Pajimoh open thread door, stick head inside, looking for sleaky. :rotf:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

where is Kaji?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

:lol: Bend down and collect it jejely
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

This team is embarrassing.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Pepe and Maitland Niles on one side, backed by Chambers; Kolasinac on the other side, backed by Sokratis. Meanwhile Gundo doesn't know what his position/role is.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cito wrote:This team is embarrassing.

they are exactly what they are
AFCON 2019 sweet o

SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Cito wrote:This team is embarrassing.
Embarrassing is an understatement. They are spineless frauds. No pride and no fight at all. Relegation bound teams have offered better resistance.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Bring back Emery ... lol
just kidding. How is Ozil doing?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

bepanda wrote:Bring back Emery ... lol
just kidding. How is Ozil doing?

Ozil and Pepe are doing twinkle toes on the right flank
AFCON 2019 sweet o