The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by Coach »

The supporting cast is crucial, Ljungberg should be nowhere near it. One would imagine Arteta has a brigade of trusted lieutenants, there must be one amongst the few, of the necessary nihilism and nefariousness. There will be those in camp of doubt and intent on undermine, given the empty sacs that decorate the dressing room, the hope is Arteta comes armed with a bast*rd drill sergeant. Whatever it costs to get Major General Lauren in house, pay it. Switch all phones off. Lock the door and let the necessary purge proceed.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

I hope Arteta knows what his first mission should be.
When Pep got to City, he told a few players that their time was up.
When Lampard got to Chelsea, he told some underperforming players ( Giroud, Luiz) he won't use them.
Emery did it. But went back on his word.
Arteta must be given the authority to clean up this place and get ride of dirt bags unconditionally.
One must be really stupid to believe that players who have been incompetent, incapable under 3, 4 coaches will somehow start playing well.
Incompetence is incompetence.
Bepanda
Sleaky72 wrote:The Mirror’s ace reporter John Cross is reporting that the deal for Arteta is done and that he signed a 3 and a half year deal and will coach the Saturday game against Everton. If this is true, then WOW!
The report also says that he will still be on the bench 4 the City Carabao cup game.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

bepanda wrote:I hope Arteta knows what his first mission should be.
When Lampard got to Chelsea, he told some underperforming players ( Giroud, Luiz) he won't use them.
Arteta must be given the authority to clean up this place and get ride of dirt bags unconditionally.
One must be really stupid to believe that players who have been incompetent, incapable under 3, 4 coaches will somehow start playing well.
Bepanda
Sleaky72 wrote:The Mirror’s ace reporter John Cross is reporting that the deal for Arteta is done and that he signed a 3 and a half year deal and will coach the Saturday game against Everton. If this is true, then WOW!
The report also says that he will still be on the bench 4 the City Carabao cup game.
Chief while I totally agree with the Crux uv ur argument I caution that the circumstances were different. Pep and Lampard came in during the summer and had a full preseason 2 work with and observe the players. Arteta is coming in2 a broken team right smack in mid season with the club teetering on the verge of utter collapse. Can he afford 2 roll up wielding a big stick? Especially with rumors of senior players not wanting him and Auba’s brother mouthing off on social media on his unsuitability.
Like I’ve said previously, I’d bin both Auba and Laca and invest in a proper defense and midfield.
Anyway lemme get shyt done and make time 4 El Classico!
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

What you are saying is exactly the problem. Senior players trying to run the team. It doesn't work like that. They are all expandable.
Those senior players created 1 chance against Man City. Why should their opinion matter?
Their job is to play football. Not set up the lineups.
I don't rate Auba as many here do. He is a one trick pony. Auba is useless outside of the Box. He can't cross. He can't dribble. He can't hold up play. He can't defend. His speed around the box is his only attribute. It is a waste of time trying to play him anywhere else on the pitch. Not on the wings. Not in the midfield.
Same as Lacazette. Can't play on the wing. Very clumsy. Poor passer. No dribbling skills. Very energetic, but brouillon. He is the Pierre Webo or Arsenal.
Emery got it right the first time. Both shouldn't be on the field at the same time.
When Emery joined this team, he had the right instincts and decisions. Then he started listening to pondits, senior and ex-players, AFTV and got confused and deviated from what he actually saw and analyzed.
Bepanda
Sleaky72 wrote:
bepanda wrote:I hope Arteta knows what his first mission should be.
Bepanda
Chief while I totally agree with the Crux uv ur argument I caution that the circumstances were different. Pep and Lampard came in during the summer and had a full preseason 2 work with and observe the players. Arteta is coming in2 a broken team right smack in mid season with the club teetering on the verge of utter collapse. Can he afford 2 roll up wielding a big stick? Especially with rumors of senior players not wanting him and Auba’s brother mouthing off on social media on his unsuitability.
Like I’ve said previously, I’d bin both Auba and Laca and invest in a proper defense and midfield.
Anyway lemme get shyt done and make time 4 El Classico!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote:The supporting cast is crucial, Ljungberg should be nowhere near it. One would imagine Arteta has a brigade of trusted lieutenants, there must be one amongst the few, of the necessary nihilism and nefariousness. There will be those in camp of doubt and intent on undermine, given the empty sacs that decorate the dressing room, the hope is Arteta comes armed with a bast*rd drill sergeant. Whatever it costs to get Major General Lauren in house, pay it. Switch all phones off. Lock the door and let the necessary purge proceed.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

As expected Arsenal went with the cheap option. We can only hope for Arteta success. No sample size.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: assanal is just a huge joke..arteta :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Hmmm has it been confirmed ? We all up in arms already on news that has not been confirmed ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

All this kalo kalo midway through the season.

I hope we come through this season at least in the top ten.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

cchinukw wrote:All this kalo kalo midway through the season.

Baba this season is a goner (no pun intended). Anything we get this season as long as we don't get relegated is a massive plus.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Robbynice wrote:

Baba this season is a goner (no pun intended). Anything we get this season as long as we don't get relegated is a massive plus.
after spending all that money on pepe and stating una get a better trio compared to pool ...now una don run of excuses on who una blame....smh ..abeg tanda for corner and play for una top 4... a few days ago, azuka talk say assanal go still finish top 4
SuperEagles

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@DSquared, ‘tis anything but a laughing matter. For all the celebrated coaching ability, the managerial pedigree of Mikel Adebolaji Arteta remains unsubstantiated, at best, mythical. The ship was marooned for decades, carried off into the ocean by the goading waves intent on seeing it sunk to seabed. All the nautical nouse of Horatio Nelson isn’t enough. The crew is awash with mutinous minds and the sea, swollen with pirates. Port and starboard boast hatches battered in not battened down. Any call for all hands on deck will fall to deaf ears and passive aggressivists. To rescue this age long suffering Marie Celeste, there must be one mentality.

Arteta’s challenge is not at the tactics board, rather in hearts and minds of a crew so accustomed to king’s bounties for a dullard’s productivity. All that was done must be undone. He must surround himself with men of no compromise and clubbed fists. Fear is a weapon he must seek to hold.

Wenger wrapped his arms around them all and merrily they skipped to showers of sh*t. Emery championed them, they responded with rebuke. Freddie Gunnar Ljungberg befriended them, they hung him by the throat and slit his belly. There need be no niceties. Bring in the settlers, Lauren, Keown and men of such ilk. Original agberos. Off the phones, close the door and beat those that need to be beaten, threaten those that need to be threatened. Anything but will see none but a poor man’s Wengerism. In days of old, men like Barry Fry, Graham Souness and Gentle Joe Jordan could be relied upon to have the “word with the lads”. The golden age.
Last edited by Coach on Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Robbynice wrote:

On this I think the whole fanbase should agree . It would help to align our expectations. :thumb:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Robbynice wrote:

GBAM!!!
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Arteta latest:

3 and half year deal in the offing.

Details still being worked out.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/arsenal/sto ... al-sources

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Hmmm has it been confirmed ? We all up in arms already on news that has not been confirmed ?
Baba you know it is just a matter of time. If you want to wait you can wait. As far as I am concern, it is as good as done. Fact not feelings!

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Robbynice wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:Hmmm has it been confirmed ? We all up in arms already on news that has not been confirmed ?
Baba you know it is just a matter of time. If you want to wait you can wait. As far as I am concern, it is as good as done. Fact not feelings!
Pretty much my oga. They are putting pen to paper as we post.

Expecting announcement either tomorrow or later tonight

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... artetaout/

The toxic fan culture @ Arsenal football club has made the club in2 a running joke
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

the entire world no assanal fans are toxic...no one watches them to get or dilute any football knowledge..people watch them to laugh at them ..what a pathetic spamming club
SuperEagles

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I wish Arteta well. I have my doubts. The mess at Arsenal will be difficult to fix even for an experienced manager. Arsenal needs an experienced coach. It is worrying to me that Arsenal can't attract experienced coaches like Allegri to coach the club.

We may be in serious trouble.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

ohenhen1 wrote:I wish Arteta well. I have my doubts. The mess at Arsenal will be difficult to fix even for an experienced manager. Arsenal needs an experienced coach. It is worrying to me that Arsenal can't attract experienced coaches like Allegri to coach the club.

We may be in serious trouble.
Arsenal will be okay. Arteta worked an experienced manager, he is a leader of men and he can do the job. No matter who comes in nothing is guaranteed until we actually see what happens. Let wish him well and see what he can do.

Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Robbynice wrote:

:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

The sticking point right now is the 7 figure settlement with Citee.