Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by marko »

Leicester lost 4-1, united have to get a result tomorrow, hopefully a win! We are playing at home, so anything less than a win will not be acceptable
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Am trying not to get too excited about Mason Greenwood, he is a phenomenal player, how do you defend against a 2-footed player? Next season will be his break out season barring injuries! He should be able to score 15-20 a season, if all out strikers can score 15-20 premiership goals next season, we will finish top 3!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...complacency might hit the United players as their next opponent, Southampton, are no push overs.
All it takes is a fast break-away, and any shooting attempt toward de Gea can spell a goal.
In fact no team at epl is a push over now even bottom side teams.
United have been presented with a chance to go number 3 with Chelsea and Leicester loss.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

YemiBrazil wrote:
balo wrote:Grealish auditioning for Man U and Fernandez' job.
Hazard style at Chelsea :mrgreen:

I'm watching highlights of Sheffield United against Chelsea again. Should be at least 5-0
Could be worse. We take to 3 -0 and keep hope alive. :D
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

mcal wrote:...complacency might hit the United players as their next opponent, Southampton, are no push overs.
All it takes is a fast break-away, and any shooting attempt toward de Gea can spell a goal.
United have been presented with a chance to go number 3 with Chelsea and Leicester loss.
Complacency? It's a possibility but they must be mad if they try that nonsense after all they have gone through over the years to reach their current level of performance and results. Have you been watching these guys recently? I don't think they would be that stupid... they are the in-form team but they have not won anything yet and the jury is still out on them and the manager. They better behave!
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

YemiBrazil wrote:
mcal wrote:...complacency might hit the United players as their next opponent, Southampton, are no push overs.
Complacency? It's a possibility but they must be mad if they try that nonsense after all they have gone through over the years to reach their current level of performance and results. Have you been watching these guys recently? I don't think they would be that stupid... they are the in-form team but they have not won anything yet and the jury is still out on them and the manager. They better behave!
...that should be operating line for them all from their managers.
Chelsea and Liecester who surrendered losses did 'relaxed' against lower raked opponents.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Agents Romeu and Bertrand on the rescue mission 8-)
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Ahem! :mrgreen: :D
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Pogba again.
Arambara!

Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

1-1
Arambara!

Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Kako wrote:1-1
2-1 - ManU
Arambara!

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

United is on fire, all the strikers are running on full throttle
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

oloye wrote:United is on fire, all the strikers are running on full throttle
that's why I'm on Oxon Hill waiting for one or two of them to pull a yansh muscle
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Southampton no wan gree :D
Arambara!

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Wasted opportunity to go 3rd. Why sit back at home against Southampton? This Manager is a big problem - United not anywhere near ready for prime time :boo: :D .

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Phew!

Next games gonna be hot.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

We were poor today, Southampton deserved more than a draw, they looked more likely to win, Southampton passed the ball better than us today, Pogba was poor today, must be said, Same goes to Fernandes but with both of them still on the pitch, they can create chances out of nothing, their replacements did no better, Rashford decision making is still piss poor, Martial missed 2 glorious opportunities, we still not there yet, we have a lot to do, top 4 will be one tall order! We will have to win our remaining games and that is no guarantee! We will have to beat Leicester on the last game of the season, again with our coach, dont trust that team

Marko
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

marko wrote:We were poor today, Southampton deserved more than a draw, they looked more likely to win, Southampton passed the ball better than us today, Pogba was poor today, must be said, Same goes to Fernandes but with both of them still on the pitch, they can create chances out of nothing, their replacements did no better, Rashford decision making is still piss poor, Martial missed 2 glorious opportunities, we still not there yet, we have a lot to do, top 4 will be one tall order! We will have to win our remaining games and that is no guarantee! We will have to beat Leicester on the last game of the season, again with our coach, dont trust that team
Yup. Even if it gets to that point of a must win at Leicester, I don't see these guys pulling it off. They don't have the balls, especially Ole the manager! He can't handle such pressure. He will play safe and lose.

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

However, we can always look at the bright side. This team is just a few players away from challenging on all front - for starters, Lindelof shouldn't be a starter :D :thumb: .

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote:However, we can always look at the bright side. This team is just a few players away from challenging on all front - for starters, Lindelof shouldn't be a starter :D :thumb: .
During normal circumstances, he will be 4th choice at Utd.

Like I said, United has a decision to make this summer--- either fight for the title or fight for 4th position again next season. O pa ri o!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:However, we can always look at the bright side. This team is just a few players away from challenging on all front - for starters, Lindelof shouldn't be a starter :D :thumb: .
During normal circumstances, he will be 4th choice at Utd.

Like I said, United has a decision to make this summer--- either fight for the title or fight for 4th position again next season. O pa ri o!
At least it's not as bad now.
Now we can point here and there and say remove that one and get that one and we on our way.

But i am also wary of the lack of pressure after Covid and as soon as an important game came up the team froze.
Expect the same when the new season starts that's when pressure is highest.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Nope your issue is Maguire...he isn't a top CB and 80 million was his price tag, and he is United's captain...kai..smh united fans should be very concerned, they are 34 points behind the league leaders, 2nd worst haul in premiership history.
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Nope your issue is Maguire...he isn't a top CB and 80 million was his price tag...smh united fans should be very concerned, they are 34 points behind the league leaders, 2nd worst haul in premiership history.

Case in point.