The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2020-21 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
azuka
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2020-21 Seas

Post by azuka »

kajifu wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
azuka wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Ozil is back at the club training. I am shocked, well not really. The club will use him in Europa cup games and see how it goes. It is a covid 19 year. Most clubs are going to use large squad.

They tried to get rid of him, he doesn't want to go. No one will throw 350K per week away.

https://www.arsenal.com/news/boys-ramp- ... don-colney
He's on contract and Arsenal player until otherwise. He's simply fulfilling his contract terms. it's left for Arteta to choose him or not. For me, I believe Ozil has a BIG part to play in our final league position this season. If only Arteta can stop being vindictive and let go of the paycut issue.
Not a big part if Arsenal get Partey. Where is he going to play?

Martinez or Leno
Belerin, Gabriel, Saliba/Luiz, Thierney

Xhaka, Ceballos, Partey

Pepe/Willian, Lacazette/Willian, Aubameyang/Willian

Team B

Martinez or Leno

Niles/Cedric, Holden, Mari, Niles

Willock, Niles/Elneny, Willian/Smith-Rowe

Willian/Nelson, Nkettiah/Martineli(injured), Saka

Arteta is not the one that want to get rid of Ozil. It is the Arsenal board and Emery that didn't want Ozil. Ozil should be able to get some games in cup games with the young players and some Europa games. The club will use a big squad. But I won't say he will have a big part unless he plays himself into the team in a significant way. I didn't see that last year from him.
Let him be and if he put the work he can play some games,we need all players so we go for the title.
Remember injuries and all that will be key

Thank you.
By the way he doesn't play the same position with Partey.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

"After the session I got home and I told my family and my agent 'can you not rip up the contract to go back to Arsenal?'. They laughed, I told them there's something that doesn't sit right, it doesn't seem good.

"But I already signed, I was already there. After the first few months I carried on having the same feeling, we weren't united as a team in that moment."
Alexis Sanchez

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... ng-session
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Sleaky72 wrote:
"After the session I got home and I told my family and my agent 'can you not rip up the contract to go back to Arsenal?'. They laughed, I told them there's something that doesn't sit right, it doesn't seem good.

"But I already signed, I was already there. After the first few months I carried on having the same feeling, we weren't united as a team in that moment."
Alexis Sanchez

It was an obvious bad move at the time.

:D :D
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

azuka wrote:
kajifu wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
azuka wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Ozil is back at the club training. I am shocked, well not really. The club will use him in Europa cup games and see how it goes. It is a covid 19 year. Most clubs are going to use large squad.

They tried to get rid of him, he doesn't want to go. No one will throw 350K per week away.

https://www.arsenal.com/news/boys-ramp- ... don-colney
He's on contract and Arsenal player until otherwise. He's simply fulfilling his contract terms. it's left for Arteta to choose him or not. For me, I believe Ozil has a BIG part to play in our final league position this season. If only Arteta can stop being vindictive and let go of the paycut issue.
Not a big part if Arsenal get Partey. Where is he going to play?

Martinez or Leno
Belerin, Gabriel, Saliba/Luiz, Thierney

Xhaka, Ceballos, Partey

Pepe/Willian, Lacazette/Willian, Aubameyang/Willian

Team B

Martinez or Leno

Niles/Cedric, Holden, Mari, Niles

Willock, Niles/Elneny, Willian/Smith-Rowe

Willian/Nelson, Nkettiah/Martineli(injured), Saka

Arteta is not the one that want to get rid of Ozil. It is the Arsenal board and Emery that didn't want Ozil. Ozil should be able to get some games in cup games with the young players and some Europa games. The club will use a big squad. But I won't say he will have a big part unless he plays himself into the team in a significant way. I didn't see that last year from him.
Let him be and if he put the work he can play some games,we need all players so we go for the title.
Remember injuries and all that will be key

Thank you.
By the way he doesn't play the same position with Partey.
Emery, Illjunberg and Arteta all decided not to play Ozil last year. That should tell you something. But you are right it is a Covid 19 year. The club is going to need a large squad. Ozil can play his way back with improved play. But if he plays like he did last year. He won't even make the bench on game days.

peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

Abeg what us Marcus Rashford doing in the PFA young player nominee???

These English people are just so English.............

Saka is there so no qualms, No Martinelli (that's fair enough) but no Christian Pulisic.

Wetin Rashford do wey Pulisic no do pass????

The criteria is: (Nominees had to be 21 or under on 1 July, 2019)

I guess they picked their own.

Anyway, well done to Saka and congratulations for being nominated.
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

ohenhen1 wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:

Alexis Sanchez

Una funny tire !.. I wish he stayed and was given the 400K he asked for ..
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

ohenhen1 wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:

Alexis Sanchez

The obvious bad move wuz Bum Arse Wenger
turning down £60 mill from City and then
turning around and handing a leech a £350k per week milestone
contract that will continue 2 drain the club coffers with
no return on investment.
Yeah Pops Wenger was a straight up BUM!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

More Rumors

Partey move unlikely

No one wants Guendouzi for the price Arsenal want for him. Looks like a loan move is possible. He is not even training with the the team. They called a 17 year old Sallah Edine to train with the first team. Ozil is back training. No Guendouzi at training. It is that bad. He is on the way out. Guendouzi could join Emery at Vilareal on a season long loan with option to buy.

Belerin wanted by PSG

Sokratis, Mustaffi and Kolisinac wanted by Napoli

Torrera wanted by Torino and Florientina

Lacazette wanted by Juve

Felipe Anderson offered to Arsenal at 5 MP loan fee.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Dani Ceballos returns on loan, no loan fee, confirmed on arsenal website.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote:More Rumors

Partey move unlikely

No one wants Guendouzi for the price Arsenal want for him. Looks like a loan move is possible. He is not even training with the the team. They called a 17 year old Sallah Edine to train with the first team. Ozil is back training. No Guendouzi at training. It is that bad. He is on the way out. Guendouzi could join Emery at Vilareal on a season long loan with option to buy.

Belerin wanted by PSG

Sokratis, Mustaffi and Kolisinac wanted by Napoli

Torrera wanted by Torino and Florientina

Lacazette wanted by Juve

Felipe Anderson offered to Arsenal at 5 MP loan fee.
You are making this up or is this true,Mustafi w ho will want an injury player not fit?
Surez to Juve so Laca stays.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

We are getting younger talented players while Arsenal is taking our old leftovers.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Welcome back, Dani Ceballos! Wish you an even better season ahead.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Benedict Iroha wrote:We are getting younger talented players while Arsenal is taking our old leftovers.
Gabriel 22
Saliba 19

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Willian, Pepe every one back at training except Guendouzi.

https://www.arsenal.com/

You remember the attacks against me when I said we needed to send Guendouzi out on loan. Arsenal fans were saying no no no . I guess it is now yes yes yes. With time Guendouzi could turn out to be a very good player. But he is not ready to start for a club like Arsenal. I will say it again. He needs to go out on loan to work on his maturity and defensive skills. Send him to Vilareal or an Italian team for a year, bring him back next season. Arsenal shouldn't include an option to buy in the loan deal for Guendouzi.

bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

ohenhen1 wrote:Willian, Pepe every one back at training except Guendouzi.

You remember the attacks against me when I said we needed to send Guendouzi out on loan. Arsenal fans were saying no no no . I guess it is now yes yes yes. With time Guendouzi could turn out to be a very good player. But he is not ready to start for a club like Arsenal. I will say it again. He needs to go out on loan to work on his maturity and defensive skills. Send him to Vilareal or an Italian team for a year, bring him back next season. Arsenal shouldn't include an option to buy in the loan deal for Guendouzi.
How can he be at two places at once. Dude Guendouzi was captaining the French under 21 national team yesterday. Wow. That is why he didn't play yesterday.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

bk-one wrote:

How can he be at two places at once. Dude Guendouzi was captaining the French under 21 national team yesterday. Wow. That is why he didn't play yesterday.
Before he went on international duty. He wasn't at practice.

bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Dude before that Arteta took him out because of his behavior. Nothing to do with how ready he was. It's amazing that you have been waiting all this time to tell us how not ready he is...... What about the time he was actually arsenal's best midfielder. Young players always have their ups and downs......... Anyways why bother... In your mind you can never be wrong about anything..... you are right he is not ready....you said so.... facts are a waste of time.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

ohenhen1 wrote:
bk-one wrote:

Before he went on international duty. He wasn't at practice.
Dude just quit please.
You were wrong, accept it and move on.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

bk-one wrote:Dude before that Arteta took him out because of his behavior. Nothing to do with how ready he was. It's amazing that you have been waiting all this time to tell us how not ready he is...... What about the time he was actually arsenal's best midfielder. Young players always have their ups and downs......... Anyways why bother... In your mind you can never be wrong about anything..... you are right he is not ready....you said so.... facts are a waste of time.
Dude if he was such a great player, they will be willing to forgive a lot. He is not ready, that is why they want to get rid of him. The problem is other clubs don't want him well not at the price Arsenal is asking for. So Arsenal will have no choice but to let him go out on loan or bring him back. It is not all Guendouzi fault.I blame Emery and Arsenal more. The young man came from French ligue 2 and instantly got praise from fans. He was hanging out with Auba and co. His ego got inflated.
He should have been brought along slowly. Should have been separated from the big boys. For example his defensive game is rubbish. He is also slow. Didn't deserve all of the hype.

bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

ohenhen1 wrote:
bk-one wrote:Dude before that Arteta took him out because of his behavior. Nothing to do with how ready he was. It's amazing that you have been waiting all this time to tell us how not ready he is...... What about the time he was actually arsenal's best midfielder. Young players always have their ups and downs......... Anyways why bother... In your mind you can never be wrong about anything..... you are right he is not ready....you said so.... facts are a waste of time.
Dude if he was such a great player, they will be willing to forgive a lot. He is not ready, that is why they want to get rid of him. The problem is other clubs don't want him well not at the price Arsenal is asking for. So Arsenal will have no choice but to let him go out on loan or bring him back. It is not all Guendouzi fault.I blame Emery and Arsenal more. The young man came from French ligue 2 and instantly got praise from fans. He was hanging out with Auba and co. His ego got inflated.
He should have been brought along slowly. Should have been separated from the big boys. For example his defensive game is rubbish. He is also slow. Didn't deserve all of the hype.
You know what. You are right am wrong. I mean I can't even predict lineups as good as you do.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

bk-one wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
You know what. You are right am wrong. I mean I can't even predict lineups as good as you do.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: nothing more to say to him..i was thinking in my head that you get power o.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

bk-one wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
It is not about been right or wrong. It is about Guendouzi not been ready for Arsenal.
Nwakili looks better defensively from the clips I am watching.

Emery messed up. He got rid of Nwakili and Rene Adelaide. He kept Guendouzi wow.

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

ohenhen1 wrote:
bk-one wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
It is not about been right or wrong. It is about Guendouzi not been ready for Arsenal.
Nwakili looks better defensively from the clips I am watching.

Emery messed up. He got rid of Nwakili and Rene Adelaide. He kept Guendouzi wow.

You’re reaching a conclusion on Nwakali based on clips?
I can’t find the words any more.