Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:45 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 341, 342, 343, 344, 345
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:58 am 

benteke wrote:
Alexis Sanchez has just said on his live video that after signing for United, after the first week he went home and told his family, “Can I break this contract and move back to @Arsenal?” He admits he wasn’t aware of his decision at the time and regrets it

So Sanchez gave up after just one training session.
That's disappointing for a professional.
Mourinho used to say all the time that Sanchez is an unhappy guy that needs to find happiness so that he can play well.
Seems like its true

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:33 am 

benteke wrote:
benteke wrote:
Alexis Sanchez has just said on his live video that after signing for United, after the first week he went home and told his family, “Can I break this contract and move back to @Arsenal?” He admits he wasn’t aware of his decision at the time and regrets it

Mourinho used to say all the time that Sanchez is an unhappy guy that needs to find happiness so that he can play well.
Seems like its true

I don't quite understand because I don't speak Spanish.

He thought he was signing for City and didn't realize it was United? Why would United go after a player that never wanted to come?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:47 pm 

Donzman wrote:
benteke wrote:
benteke wrote:

Seems like its true

I don't quite understand because I don't speak Spanish.

He thought he was signing for City and didn't realize it was United? Why would United go after a player that never wanted to come?

No, these footballers like to act dumb, but they are not.
The guy knew he was going to United to get a bumper salary. When things didn't work out on the pitch he has decided to come up with all this stuff.

The problem could be that he had already burnt bridges at Arsenal, he didn't leave in a nice way.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:49 pm 

The Glazers in a nutshell

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:49 am 

benteke wrote:
The Glazers in a nutshell

United is a PLC, no longer a football club! the books have top be balanced, united cannot afford to buy players worth more than 50M pounds, only on installment

Marko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:45 pm 

Marko and wiseone, can you tell me about Jordan Sancho.
Is he worth the trouble for 120million.
I would have thought such an amount is worth a punt on that kid called Haarland.

Would it be a disaster if United doesn't buy Sancho, i don't think so

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 341, 342, 343, 344, 345