The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2020-21 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2020-21 Seas

Post by ohenhen1 »

BTW Aubameyang is on 350K per week

Partey deal is 200K per week

Willian is on 200K per week.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:6. Hector Bellerin | £110,000-per-week
5. Alexandre Lacazette | £182,063-per-week
4. Willian | £192,308-per-week
3. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang | £250,000-per-week
2. Thomas Partey | £260,000-per-week
1. Mesut Ozil | £350,000-per-week
:shock:

12. Sokratis | £92,000-per-week
11. Granit Xhaka | £100,000-per-week
10. Nicolas Pepe | £100,000-per-week
9. Bernd Leno | £100,000-per-week
8. Sead Kolasniac | £100,000-per-week
7. David Luiz | £100,962-per-week

19. William Saliba | £40,000-per-week
18. Mohamed Elneny | £50,000-per-week
17. Calum Chambers | £50,000-per-week
16. Dani Ceballos | £51,923-per-week
15. Kieran Tierney | £80,769-per-week
14. Shkodran Mustafi | £90,000-per-week
13. Gabriel Martinelli | £90,000-per-week

25. Bukayo Saka | £10,000-per-week
24. Matt Macey | £10,000-per-week
23. Reiss Nelson | £15,000-per-week
22. Joe Willock | £20,000-per-week
21. Rob Holding | £25,000-per-week
20. Ainsley Maitland-Niles | £35,000-per-week

money miss road
Arsenal wage structure is better than Chelsea. Once we get rid of Kolasinac, Sokratis, Mustafi, Luiz and etc. It will be ideal. The stars earn a lot. The backups don't earn a lot. How much is Chelsea paying players like Loftus Cheek, Odio, Kepa and co?

Obiagu
Egg
Egg

Post by Obiagu »

What's going on between Arteta and Saliba? I know saliba is not an Arteta signing but I am really worried the way he's been treated. This is a guy who made huge impact for St Etienne each time he played for them last seaon. First, Arsenal denied him an opportunity to play in the French cup final, and now he's been denied a loan switch. Arteta keeps saying that he's not ready, Holding is getting some games even after injury hit season. Something just doesn't seat right with Arteta's argument.
supereagles all the way
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Obiagu wrote:What's going on between Arteta and Saliba? I know saliba is not an Arteta signing but I am really worried the way he's been treated. This is a guy who made huge impact for St Etienne each time he played for them last seaon. First, Arsenal denied him an opportunity to play in the French cup final, and now he's been denied a loan switch. Arteta keeps saying that he's not ready, Holding is getting some games even after injury hit season. Something just doesn't seat right with Arteta's argument.
Bro relax season is long
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

Obiagu wrote:What's going on between Arteta and Saliba? I know saliba is not an Arteta signing but I am really worried the way he's been treated. This is a guy who made huge impact for St Etienne each time he played for them last seaon. First, Arsenal denied him an opportunity to play in the French cup final, and now he's been denied a loan switch. Arteta keeps saying that he's not ready, Holding is getting some games even after injury hit season. Something just doesn't seat right with Arteta's argument.
If you were Arsenal, would you let him play? St Etienne insisted if he played, they will trigger the clause that required Arsenal to pay them for playing agreed number of matches. They couldn’t even waive it for their own good. Haba
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

bouncino wrote:
If you were Arsenal, would you let him play? St Etienne insisted if he played, they will trigger the clause that required Arsenal to pay them for playing agreed number of matches. They couldn’t even waive it for their own good. Haba
And now they are slamming Arsenal for not completing the paperwork for another loan move.

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

bouncino wrote:
Was going to add that he had been injured and they were wanting him to play to get more money from Arsenal.

I do think he should stay and if he has to go on loan he should go to the championship not france.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

assanal just dey waste money..23 players on almost 100k plus in pounds per week..oh my
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

money miss road
Saka should be on a much improved deal by now.

If not then thunda fire the board :twisted:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

bouncino wrote:
Bouncino abeg explante more o. This Sakiba thing is mystifying when nor be kwekwe player. Hmmmm...
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

How many players are away for international duties?
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

bouncino wrote:
My bro, you got time on your hand. The news is all over the news paper let them keep blaming Arteta, nothing is going on between Saliba and Arteta. The club is just protecting the young lad.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:assanal just dey waste money..23 players on almost 100k plus in pounds per week..oh my
Arsenal wage bill is trending in the right direction. Ozil contract will come off soon. BTW post Chelsea wage bill. Let us compare.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

cchinukw wrote:

money miss road
Saka should be on a much improved deal by now.

If not then thunda fire the board :twisted:
He signed a new deal in June or July.

bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

cchinukw wrote:
bouncino wrote:
Bouncino abeg explante more o. This Sakiba thing is mystifying when nor be kwekwe player. Hmmmm...
To encourage clubs play loan players, clauses are inserted that if the player plays agreed number of matches, the club will pay an incentive amount.
Saliba had played 29 matches before his injury and expiration of his contract, one short of the threshold.Arsenal was willing to renew the contract for one month to enable him play the Cup final but St Etienne insisted that Arsenal will still pay them that amount despite they being the ones requesting the transfer for their own good.
What would you do if you were Arsenal?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Sleaky72 wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:...I must say, that the way Arsenal have been treating Saliba, I wouldn't be surprised when given the first chance to leave, he will....
It’s sheer madness.
On what basis have you guys come to this conclusion? From the rumours I have heard, that Arsenal even spoke to St Etienne, when they asked for him on another loan, given the way they have behaved is credit to them. The same club who have tried consistently to lowball Arsenal for money.

St Etienne are the disgrace for giving the player injections, and making him play when he had not fully recovered from a leg fracture, because they wanted to avoid relegation. They did all this without informing Arsenal who they loaned the player from.

They even had the gall to ask that he played in the cup final for free, knowing he was not fully fit. Arsenal declined. The kid (remember he is 19 years old) also lost his mum.

With Arsenal giving the kid full medical and psychological help, before trying to arrange a loan move for the player. St Etienne used their position to try hijack a loan deal Arsenal were arranging with another club but did not want to pay the fee.

I don't know where you guys got all this from. But St Etienne are the ones who erred.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

azuka wrote:If this Charlie is signed, Arteta must dump this 3-4-3 formation for 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 (my preference).
But Partey is not the completion in that midfield. If Arteta cannot get Niles to feature in that midfield then we must look at Tollisso, Soumare, Enock Mwepu, Diawara or Ibrahim Sangare.

My preference will be Tollisso if we can price him out of Bayern. If not, I like Enock Mwepu a lot. Enock is a pure box to box player with huge stamina, above all the kid can play.

Sangare is massive and will not cost much but I don't his vision and passing will hold it for now in the EPL.

Diawara and Soumare are firmly under Arsenal's radar. I actually think one of them might an Arsenal player in the next 12 months.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

ohenhen1 wrote:BTW Aubameyang is on 350K per week

Ozil is not on £350g weekly. His package when he extended his deal with Arsenal was rumoured to be £350g weekly. This includes a basic wage plus bonuses. You do not earn your bonuses if you do not feature in the team, and if the team does not win matches and silverware.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Waffiman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:...I must say, that the way Arsenal have been treating Saliba, I wouldn't be surprised when given the first chance to leave, he will....
It’s sheer madness.
On what basis have you guys come to this conclusion? From the rumours I have heard, that Arsenal even spoke to St Etienne, when they asked for him on another loan, given the way they have behaved is credit to them.

St Etienne are the disgrace for giving the player injections, and making him play when he had not fully recovered from a leg fracture, because they wanted to avoid relegation. They did all this without informing Arsenal who they loaned the player from.

They even had the gall to ask that he played in the cup final for free, knowing he was not fully fit. Arsenal declined. The kid (remember he is 19 years old) also lost his mum.

With Arsenal giving the kid full medical and psychological help, before trying to arrange a loan move for the player. St Etienne used their position to try hijack a loan deal Arsenal were arranging with another club but did not want to pay the fee.

I don't know where you guys got all this from. But St Etienne are the ones who erred.
Atletico refused to negotiate for Partey all summer, even when we offered Torreira. They wanted him on loan instead. We agreed. On deadline day, we went directly to La Liga and agreed to pay Partey’s clause. We then rescinded the loan offer for Torreira. Saying that they must take him on an outright sale or nothing at all.
We also wonder where ya got
This work of fiction cuz last
we checked LT is an Athleti player.
:sneaky: :sneaky:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
It’s sheer madness.
On what basis have you guys come to this conclusion? From the rumours I have heard, that Arsenal even spoke to St Etienne, when they asked for him on another loan, given the way they have behaved is credit to them.

Atletico refused to negotiate for Partey all summer, even when we offered Torreira. They wanted him on loan instead. We agreed. On deadline day, we went directly to La Liga and agreed to pay Partey’s clause. We then rescinded the loan offer for Torreira. Saying that they must take him on an outright sale or nothing at all.
We also wonder where ya got
This work of fiction cuz last
we checked LT is an Athleti player.
:sneaky: :sneaky:
Not fiction. Fact. Yep, he did eventually. :taunt: :taunt:

BTW! Let us focus on your BS about Arsenal, Saliba and St Etienne. Do not change the subject. It is a favourite tactic of yours. :lol: :lol: :taunt: :taunt:

Torreira and Partey are done. Atletico are angry, there is a reason why. Their fans are calling Partey all sorts of racist names. There is a reason why. Arsenal played fair and hard and won.

They are doing the same to St Etienne and winning. Aniks, stop whining and get with the program. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Waffiman wrote:

Ozil is not on £350g weekly. His package when he extended his deal with Arsenal was rumoured to be £350g weekly. This includes a basic wage plus bonuses. You do not earn your bonuses if you do not feature in the team, and if the team does not win matches and silverware.
Okay how much is he earning?

Arsenal shouldn't pay his full buyout. What they should do is try to loan him out again in January to get some of the wages back. He has about 8 months and 2 weeks left on his deal. The gravy train is almost over. Then he will probably retire. No big club will sign Ozil that hasn't played in over a year.

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

ohenhen1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Okay how much is he earning?

Arsenal shouldn't pay his full buyout. What they should do is try to loan him out again in January to get some of the wages back. He has about 8 months and 2 weeks left on his deal. The gravy train is almost over. Then he will probably retire. No big club will sign Ozil that hasn't played in over a year.
Ozil has been wronged by Arsenal.

But Raul started it all. In time, we might know what happened to the £20m or £22m payments to intermediaries for the Pepe deal under his watch being investigated by the club.

I am afraid Arsenal have been an embarrassment when it comes to Ozil.

Ozil's basic wage is rumoured to be £200g weekly. Ozil, not playing, if the rumours are correct, means the club saves £150g weekly.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

ohenhen1 wrote:Hopefully Edu will use his contacts in Brazil to find another Martineli type in CM. Even Coutinhno on loan should be considered. We need help badly in midfield. Can manage with one midfielder until January.
Edu had absolutely nothing to do with Martinelli. Cagigao, the man Raul sacked to protect Edu's job, or Edu sacked to protect his job, depending on the rumour, was responsible for Martinelli.

According to a sure journalist source in the subscription based Athletic, Cagigao also strongly recommended Partey and Gabriel to Arsenal.

Whoever sacked Cagigao has been proven wrong. Cagigao's scouting targets are still being worked on at the club.

The Kroenke's released the purse strings for the Partey deal but I am not f00led. I awaited the next set of accounts and look forward to seeing if the Owner has passed on the debt he owed the banks from buying the club is now passed on to the club for the supporters and fans to pay. Time will tell.