2021/2022 Spurs Season: PL - 4th; ECL - GP STG; FAC - RD 5; CC - SM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v WHU [WK 28]

Post by Cristao II »

Same team again? Lol.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane should have buried that chance.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

How many chances will Kane squander today?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This game should have been buried ages ago.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I am not watching this game as I have fellowship. But I just logged into BBC and saw that Kane missed a good chance.

Am I surprised? This is a big match. We know how the golden boy performs in such.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Another unnecessary corner kick given away.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Cristao II wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:16 pm I am not watching this game as I have fellowship. But I just logged into BBC and saw that Kane missed a good chance.

Am I surprised? This is a big match. We know how the golden boy performs in such.
Bros, he created the 2 chances that the Spurs scored from.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Emerson Royal comes on for Reggie. This means Matt goes over to the left.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

And there it is. Kane finds Son again to put the game to bed.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

C II, kilowe?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The last goal was typical English route 1 football. Hugo kicks the ball straight into midfield to find Kane, who out jumps both the CDs and heads backward to find Son, and Son finishes the job sweetly.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

3 fantastic points. Job done.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The yo-yo results end. Now to start a consistent run of result.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:21 pm C II, kilowe?
Bros Kane is not someone to rely on. Good win for the team. Great that Son took his chances.

West Ham can look to the Sevilla match as an excuse for today.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2021/2022 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v NEW [WK 29]

Post by Its a Goal »

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Bentancur for me is an apt reminder of why we should be careful about reaching definitive conclusions on a player who does not have a consistent run of games.

There's real quality in this player...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

txj wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:32 pm Bentancur for me is an apt reminder of why we should be careful about reaching definitive conclusions on a player who does not have a consistent run of games.

Spot on.
Those two signings have become diamonds
under AC. Conte is weaving some magic.
Totts are favorites for fourth
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Son should have made it FIVE.
Eddie Howe being given a fball lesson
by AC. Embarassing. Look at the short
gremlin looking red faced and clueless
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:55 pm
txj wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:32 pm Bentancur for me is an apt reminder of why we should be careful about reaching definitive conclusions on a player who does not have a consistent run of games.

Spot on.
How can Spurs be favorite for 4th when ARSEnal has 2 games in hand over us? Win both and they are 6 points clear.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That was a masterclass Spurs served yesterday. The new guy they signed from Juve and that guy in the middle Bentacur i think is his name, those two have been a massive plus. Tells you what having the right personnel in a team can do.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

:agree:
oloye wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:24 pm That was a masterclass Spurs served yesterday. The new guy they signed from Juve and that guy in the middle Bentacur i think is his name, those two have been a massive plus. Tells you what having the right personnel in a team can do.
:agree: Uncle if this Spurs team dont finish 4th now then i doubt they will next year.
Those 2 guys were bench warmer and now look like super signing,reason.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:34 pm

Spot on.
How can Spurs be favorite for 4th when ARSEnal has 2 games in hand over us? Win both and they are 6 points clear.
Spurs is 4th has easy run,Arsenal has to come to lane,go to Chelsea,play inform palace and Manu.
Spurs has goal advantage and only Liverpool as a top side team.
Arsenal has a young team the youngest in the league,the coach is inexperience and never been in CL .
If Spurs can not finihs above this Arsenal young team the Conte has failed
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

kajifu wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:31 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:34 pm

Spot on.
Spurs is 4th has easy run,Arsenal has to come to lane,go to Chelsea,play inform palace and Manu.
Spurs has goal advantage and only Liverpool as a top side team.
Arsenal has a young team the youngest in the league,the coach is inexperience and never been in CL .
If Spurs can not finihs above this Arsenal young team the Conte has failed
Arsenal is the favorite and just few days ago you were even talking about overtaking Chelsea for 3rd place finish :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *