The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
azuka
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by azuka »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:27 pm
azuka wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:50 pm
tolahs wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:22 pm 2 mid-table teams in consecutive matches have waxed us - no doubt. Outhustled & outcoached. We lack confidence & direction - looking like we're scared to compete.
Only one Coach has gotten away with a small squad in recent history - that was Pep's Barca - they'd a killer possession game & were overwhelming pressers too.
Not even the great Klaus Toppmöller could get away with 14-15 deep leverkusen squad despite quality players - Lucio & co.
Most of our recent victories were tight so that is risky as a quality going forward then you put so many players in positions they ain't too fond of - it's problem.
Next week expect to hear the usual - Barca & ManC are keeping a keen eye on Mikel while Arsenal want to extend right away - his agent got that propaganda game down. As for Arsenal - looks like we're easy pickings.
A few weeks back i highlighted Arteta's problem as not being able to form a team. You took offence at that. Is it not becoming obvious to you now?
Nnai Emelike Azuzu, ke du ko di, Sir? Do you want to kneel and ask for forgiveness? Or o di kwa very proud? :rotf: :rotf:
Je laru la e nu go. :taunt: :taunt:
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:27 pm Why didn't Arsenal go after Conte?
Conte like Vierra had jobs in which they were both Primos when we hired Arteta.

Right now it is what it is...+++ plus he will likely get a new contract and LEARN from all this experience but sadly he will be snapped up by some money sugar papa and we will start again from scratch.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

tolahs wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:22 pm 2 mid-table teams in consecutive matches have waxed us - no doubt. Outhustled & outcoached. We lack confidence & direction - looking like we're scared to compete.
Only one Coach has gotten away with a small squad in recent history - that was Pep's Barca - they'd a killer possession game & were overwhelming pressers too.
Not even the great Klaus Toppmöller could get away with 14-15 deep leverkusen squad despite quality players - Lucio & co.
Most of our recent victories were tight so that is risky as a quality going forward then you put so many players in positions they ain't too fond of - it's problem.
Next week expect to hear the usual - Barca & ManC are keeping a keen eye on Mikel while Arsenal want to extend right away - his agent got that propaganda game down. As for Arsenal - looks like we're easy pickings.
A few weeks back i highlighted Arteta's problem as not being able to form a team. You took offence at that. Is it not becoming obvious to you now?
I think he can and he will but via attrition and it will be full of kids and yes men.

...Socrates
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:07 am

Right now it is what it is...+++ plus he will likely get a new contract and LEARN from all this experience but sadly he will be snapped up by some money sugar papa and we will start again from scratch.
Arteta didnt have a good start to the season. They could have made the move then for Conte. Conte is not a yes man. The Kroenke want some one that will toe the company line. Conte is not that. That is why he is the right fit for Arsenal.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:08 am
Siddonlook11 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:07 am

Arteta didnt have a good start to the season. They could have made the move then for Conte. Conte is not a yes man. The Kroenke want some one that will toe the company line. Conte is not that. That is why he is the right fit for Arsenal.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Ohen Ohen ..you ask question get answer then come change question based on asnwer ..you asked why did they not go for conte when they hired Arteta ... now you don change am to after them hire Arteta abi ? they should have sacked him because he did not have a good season .

...Socrates
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:09 am
I think he can and he will but via attrition and it will be full of kids and yes men.
Tavares was poor against Palace, but I saw Tavares being dropped for Xhaka at Left back coming. I am sure Potter saw it coming, they way Brighton played 1st half suggested he did.

Like you guys, I agree this defeat is on Arteta. He moved one too many pieces and persisted with Laca again, who I actually like more than most but is out of sorts and offering nothing.

At the heart of the team's poor performance was Xhaka being moved from midfield to Left back. Everyone could see Sambi needed help in that midfield, and he was a positive from the game.

We saw earlier in the season how key injuries wrecked us. We all knew key injuries with a squad as thin as ours was always going to hurt but if you don’t trust your back ups, it becomes a massive problem. We have also been unlucky, but the reality is, square pegs in round holes don’t work.

Looking ahead and trying to be positive, Sambi's display was a huge improvement, Arteta needs to find a system that takes adv of his attacking instincts whilst keeping the team's structure. This can be done with tweaks but the problem remains at Left back.

I don't know how much confidence Tavares has left but I noted Martinelli making the point of celebrating with him and another coach when he scored his disallowed goal.

If Arteta has no alternative, he has no option but to go back to Tavares. A lot now rides on Sambi stepping up and a solution being found for the Left back position. The good thing is we are still in the fight and I am with the players all the way.

Guys, let's stay positive, this goes all the way to the last two games.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Eguavoen is available if Arsenal is in need of a coach ooo

Rohr is also available
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

wanaj0 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:19 pm Eguavoen is available if Arsenal is in need of a coach ooo

Rohr is also available
:laugh:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:04 pm
wanaj0 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:19 pm Eguavoen is available if Arsenal is in need of a coach ooo

Rohr is also available
:laugh:
How as your night, last night? Have you taken something for the pain? or you took someting to relax your muscles prior? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Rohr is also available
You dont know how demonic Arsenal fans are. They will never accept mediocrity for their beloved club, but will wish it upon Nigeria. it will not be well with their club! Mark my words!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:45 pm
Generous Gifty, Potter G too don turn you to repeater? :taunt:
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Waffiman wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:42 am
Siddonlook11 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:09 am
Tavares was poor against Palace, but I saw Tavares being dropped for Xhaka at Left back coming. I am sure Potter saw it coming, they way Brighton played 1st half suggested he did.

Like you guys, I agree this defeat is on Arteta. He moved one too many pieces and persisted with Laca again, who I actually like more than most but is out of sorts and offering nothing.

At the heart of the team's poor performance was Xhaka being moved from midfield to Left back. Everyone could see Sambi needed help in that midfield, and he was a positive from the game.

We saw earlier in the season how key injuries wrecked us. We all knew key injuries with a squad as thin as ours was always going to hurt but if you don’t trust your back ups, it becomes a massive problem. We have also been unlucky, but the reality is, square pegs in round holes don’t work.

Looking ahead and trying to be positive, Sambi's display was a huge improvement, Arteta needs to find a system that takes adv of his attacking instincts whilst keeping the team's structure. This can be done with tweaks but the problem remains at Left back.

I don't know how much confidence Tavares has left but I noted Martinelli making the point of celebrating with him and another coach when he scored his disallowed goal.

If Arteta has no alternative, he has no option but to go back to Tavares. A lot now rides on Sambi stepping up and a solution being found for the Left back position. The good thing is we are still in the fight and I am with the players all the way.

Guys, let's stay positive, this goes all the way to the last two games.
My brother it's on Arteta 100%. If he's wise all he could have done without moving Saka to LFB is to play 3-5-2 with Tavares playing as a wing back. This guy isn't that bad that he has to move Xhaka to LFB now. To me the annoying thing is the manner of the 2 goals we conceeded. It's the same concept.
Me? I have given up on Arteta. If Kroenke is wise he should commence discussions with PV now with view of PV taking over immediately the season edns.
Arteta is simply clueless on how to build a team from scratch. A process he didn't need to embark upon if he wasn't vindictive. There's no one who can convince me that Xhaka at LFB is better Kola at LFB.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Conte has changed SPurs oo, I see them finishing top 4
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Meanwhile,
Baba Auba can’t stop scoring for Barca
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chinwuruwuru.... take it easy, you can rear your ugly head now :lol: :lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i actually thought assanal had 4th place on lock... the remaining fixtures get as e be for them... if they miss the champs league this would be the 6th year missing
SuperEagles

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:51 am i actually thought assanal had 4th place on lock... the remaining fixtures get as e be for them... if they miss the champs league this would be the 6th year missing
Arsenal will not finish top 4 as things stand,Spurs need to be bad and Danfo need to relax the curse,the is no way with tougher games to come,playing chelsea,Spurs,West ham away.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kajifu wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:45 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:51 am i actually thought assanal had 4th place on lock... the remaining fixtures get as e be for them... if they miss the champs league this would be the 6th year missing
Arsenal will not finish top 4 as things stand,Spurs need to be bad and Danfo need to relax the curse,the is no way with tougher games to come,playing chelsea,Spurs,West ham away.
so you blame Danfo and hope for Spurs to crumble so assanal can finish top 4. when will you blame your team for once?
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:30 pm
Generous G, thanks for the update. I see say na your favourite G of the moment. Potter G shelling :tic: :thumb:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:34 pm
so you blame Danfo and hope for Spurs to crumble so assanal can finish top 4. when will you blame your team for once?
This is what surprises me. I have told him what is required all these years and yet he continues to blame me. There are certain people in their camp that need to be sacrificed, including Anikulapo and Waffi; thereafter, Nnai Azuzu must kneel before me and bow. Once these things are done, I will remove my hand! Thats it. What else can I do? :?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:56 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:30 pm
Generous G, thanks for the update. I see say na your favourite G of the moment. Potter G shelling :tic: :thumb:
Wuru Wuru, How was that night? Did you enjoy it? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Shebi the cream worked? :rotf: :rotf:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:16 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:34 pm
This is what surprises me. I have told him what is required all these years and yet he continues to blame me. There are certain people in their camp that need to be sacrificed, including Anikulapo and Waffi; thereafter, Nnai Azuzu must kneel before me and bow. Once these things are done, I will remove my hand! Thats it. What else can I do? :?
this is some funny ish :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:17 pm
Wuru Wuru, How was that night? Did you enjoy it? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Shebi the cream worked? :rotf: :rotf:

Generous giving Gifty, thou dost Potter about the forum a tad too much :taunt:

Only one person is displaying extreme excitement at that night meaning it must have been unforgettable shelling eased by the erm.....cream :biggrin: