Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:05 am We have to smash manure on Sunday. Go 11 points clear with a game in hand.
United owe us a beat them and sunday is very tricky one i don dey shake oooh.
We must beat them but FA want united to be in the title tace so expect Arsenal got robbed with alot of calls going our away.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:24 pm Leandro Trossard to Àrsenal is gaining traction. He would be a good depth players. Wouldn't need time to settle. Still need another midfielder. Maybe against City in the FA cup. Would rather win the EPL.

Turmer
Tomiyasu, Saliba, Gabriel, Thierney
Elneny, Lokonga, Viera
Smith Rowe, Nkettiah, Trossard
Bro we never sign player and you don put for line up?
That FA cup game if we beat City they will be scared of us coming to emirate few weeks after that.
To win this league nothing less than 4 points from 6 points from City game and put them way behind us.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cito wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:16 pm Trossard to Arsenal may not be so bad. Bodies that won’t drastically drop the level are needed to carry the load when called upon.
Why is the club not looking for most important position MF to cover for Partey?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:05 pm Na wa o no be my money sha ! We have done a second Gbajue deal :(

The boy would have sulked for another 6 months and come to us or any club for free sha ..oh well. Welcome to Arsenal.
Bro his contract is 18 months left not 6 months.
I just hope he is not some trouble maker
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

kajifu wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:21 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:05 pm Na wa o no be my money sha ! We have done a second Gbajue deal :(

The boy would have sulked for another 6 months and come to us or any club for free sha ..oh well. Welcome to Arsenal.
One year left on his contract without renewal would have made him free.
He is a trouble maker but for that I trust Short man Arteta - he will straighten him on cane hime out .
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

45 mins left and Totts are doing us a huge favor.
KevinDB is still on the bench so he can change things
but the sun is shining on Arsenal … hope we can add to our team
and not blow our Leicester moment …
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:53 pm

He is a trouble maker but for that I trust Short man Arteta - he will straighten him on cane hime out .
His contract had 6 months to run with a team option for another year. They picked that option making his contract 18months left on it. So Arsenal technically bought a solid and proven player with 18 months left for 21Mil with 6M add-ons. Not so bad when one looks at the alternatives.

Now time to find options for the midfield area.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Cmon Tottenham FFS don’t be yourself tonight …
1-2.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

kajifu wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:10 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:05 am We have to smash manure on Sunday. Go 11 points clear with a game in hand.
United owe us a beat them and sunday is very tricky one i don dey shake oooh.
We must beat them but FA want united to be in the title tace so expect Arsenal got robbed with alot of calls going our away.
Where did you get that FA memo from? They already got Casemiro out of the way for you so it's a much easier battle and you are still the title favorites. If you lose to United then United are firmly in the title race and an outside favorite.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

City are back in contention. A Spurs win would have been huge but na Spurs.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sleaky72 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:14 pm Cmon Tottenham FFS don’t be yourself tonight …
1-2.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cito wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:06 pm

His contract had 6 months to run with a team option for another year. They picked that option making his contract 18months left on it. So Arsenal technically bought a solid and proven player with 18 months left for 21Mil with 6M add-ons. Not so bad when one looks at the alternatives.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: bs
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:13 am
Cito wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:06 pm

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: bs
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I am stunned by his post. Good grief!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Lloris na basket extraordinaire! :lol: Deschamps should get the Legion D'Honneur + the Croix de Guerre from the French government for making it to the WC finals with that basket 'keeper :mrgreen:

Kai! Spurs why now? How do you lose a 2 goal lead just like dat?? :curse:
Last edited by Scipio Africanus on Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:08 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:29 pm
Cito wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:16 pm Trossard to Arsenal may not be so bad. Bodies that won’t drastically drop the level are needed to carry the load when called upon.

One of my favorite players in the league! Just stunned that any club paid 27m pounds for him with 6 months left! Thats ridiculous! At best 5m pounds!
He has 18months left. They picked up his last 12 months to boost his price.

I still think it was a steep price to pay for him. But desperate times calls for desperate measures.
Bro, thats not how it played out. Trossard was leaving Brighton this summer ON A FREE! He had been discussing with multiple teams already. He had an argument with the coach, walked out and refused to work with the coach again. This means, Brighton had no choice but to sell this January, because they'd have had an asset sit out the next six month and leave on a free. They Had To Sell!

Arsenal has gotten a player I like a lot, but daaaammnnnn that was highway robbery by Brighton!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:27 am

One of my favorite players in the league! Just stunned that any club paid 27m pounds for him with 6 months left! Thats ridiculous! At best 5m pounds!

I still think it was a steep price to pay for him. But desperate times calls for desperate measures.
Bro, thats not how it played out. Trossard was leaving Brighton this summer ON A FREE! He had been discussing with multiple teams already. He had an argument with the coach, walked out and refused to work with the coach again. This means, Brighton had no choice but to sell this January, because they'd have had an asset sit out the next six month and leave on a free. They Had To Sell!

Arsenal has gotten a player I like a lot, but daaaammnnnn that was highway robbery by Brighton!
Me sef tire - read a few posts back i said we should go for him AND Caicedo ( to cover Partey and Xhaka ) - i wanted Caicedo long before i knew Trossard was available - when Torssard had that bust up with the new coach i KNEW he would not play for the guy again ....so it was they sell or lose him for free in summer . I guess when you do all your business on social with Fabrizo people can smell your desperation :(

Oh well he is a good player - the next waka now , would he want to seat on the bench for anyone ( he is good enough to actually collect the jersey from Martinelli in my opinion .

...Socrates
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

https://www.bbc.com/sport/articles/clkx4vypv3do
It was said on yesterday's show that Leandro Trossard had only six months left on his contract so would be able to leave for free in the summer.

However, last week Albion triggered an extension in the Belgium forward's deal to ensure he is tied to the club until the summer of 2024.

That certainly strengthens their hand in any negotiations over their joint top scorer's future.
https://theathletic.com/4088029/2023/01 ... directed=1
Brighton have an option to extend Trossard’s existing contract, which runs out this summer, by another year to June 2024.

According to reports in Belgium, the 28-year-old has persistently rejected offers of a new deal.
https://www.eurosport.com/football/prem ... tory.shtml

It's not my money and I really don't care how they spend it but Brighton has to be dumb not to trigger this clause and get more and Arsenal got to be extra dumb to pay that much for someone of his ilk that has less than 6 months left on their contract.
Last edited by Cito on Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Dude stop talking rubbish. Using 200 exclamation marks does not mean that you are correct. Brighton had a 1-yr extension option on Trossard that they were going to extend if he wasn't sold this window so he effectively had 18 months left on this contract
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jdizzy wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:37 am

Dude stop talking rubbish. Using 200 exclamation marks does not mean that you are correct. Brighton had a 1-yr extension option on Trossard that they were going to extend if he wasn't sold this window so he effectively had 18 months left on this contract
You seem very hurt. Take it easy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Choski don kolo finish o, they put in a Bid for Caicedo !! Hmmm seems they are not buying these players to play them but to keep them away from the competition .. Kai i want that guy in Arsenal :(

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:59 am Choski don kolo finish o, they put in a Bid for Caicedo !! Hmmm seems they are not buying these players to play them but to keep them away from the competition .. Kai i want that guy in Arsenal :(
Bayern buys players in their league
I see nothing wrong with what Chelsea is doing
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

[tweet] [/tweet]
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »