Hakimi’s Wife Files For Divorce, But…

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Ipe Grams
Egg
Egg
Re: Hakimi’s Wife Files For Divorce, But…

Post by Ipe Grams »

Cito wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:12 pm
Comrade Machel wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:33 am
Cito wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:13 pm Even if this were true, he will still pony up a pretty penny at the end of the day. And, he will sill be paying for a while afterwards.
I too doubt it. Granted I don't know french law but certainly if this was in the UK he would be heading to jail for hiding marital assets
A quick google shows this
Child Support

If the child lives with one parent (statistically, this is usually the mother), the other typically pays child support. The sum should cover the child’s basic needs (clothing, food, hobbies, etc.) and exceptional expenditure (such as in the case of illness). Either the spouses must agree, or a judge rules on this sum based on their salaries and the child’s needs. There is a handy online simulator to help you estimate the cost Of child support
Spousal maintenance
One spouse often has to pay maintenance (prestation compensatoire) to make up for the difference in living standards following the divorce. They may have to pay it as a lump sum or an annuity – the spouses or family court can determine the amount. This applies in both amicable and contentious divorces. The total allowance reflects factors including:

the duration of the marriage
the age and health of the spouses
their professional qualifications and status
each spouse’s income
the consequences of the professional choices made by one spouse during their life together
estimated or foreseeable assets of the spouses, both in capital and in income
existing and foreseeable rights (e.g., upcoming retirement) and pensions
Another form of alimony known as pension alimentaire may also come into play. A judge can order this payment when one spouse does not have sufficient means to feed, clothe and house themselves and their children. This form of allowance is necessarily a monthly contribution
https://www.expatica.com/fr/living/love ... ce-106688/
Not where child custody is 50/50.
"Are you sure you want to go to red alert? It does mean changing the bulb..."
Kryten to Rimmer, Red Dwarf
Ipe Grams
Egg
Egg

Post by Ipe Grams »

kalani JR wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:55 pm PSG pays him not his mother and that's what will matter at the end of the day. We need a new credible source than Uganda news.
No they don't, they pay his company/agent where many take a cut before he gets his own cut and then she has to wait till he files his tax return to see what he has earn which can be very messy, time consuming and expensive to determine.
Ipe Grams
Egg
Egg

Post by Ipe Grams »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:57 am Here in the US his wages would be garnished pronto. PSG is paying him, not his mother.
She wouldn’t likely get the solid assets but alimony go finish am.
Footballers are not paid directly especially the high earning ones and its the company/agents who are paid.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Ipe Grams wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:39 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:57 am Here in the US his wages would be garnished pronto. PSG is paying him, not his mother.
Footballers are not paid directly especially the high earning ones and its the company/agents who are paid.

In the United States of America, it doesn’t matter. They may be soft on alimony and child support in Europe but there ain’t no way in hell you’re making the kind of money Hashimi is making and not declaring your income or hiding under an agent. Have you ever ever heard of court, state, local of federal govt not able to find somebody’s income in the US. The lawyers fee alone will discourage him from trying it here.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Word out is Hakimi may get 50% of the wife's wazobia ooo. How is this possible , make i even research the torey sef

https://www.insidesport.in/achraf-hakim ... ers-react/

this will be some funny ish if true
Achraf Hakimi Divorce: As per Wealth, Achraf Hakim will reportedly receive half of her ex-wife Hiba Abouk’s Networth for filing for divorce based on the allegations of infidelity. The PSG star has a Zero net worth officially on papers and can seek financial aid for separation from his former partner
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Ipe Grams
Egg
Egg

Post by Ipe Grams »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:28 pm

In the United States of America, it doesn’t matter. They may be soft on alimony and child support in Europe but there ain’t no way in hell you’re making the kind of money Hashimi is making and not declaring your income or hiding under an agent. Have you ever ever heard of court, state, local of federal govt not able to find somebody’s income in the US. The lawyers fee alone will discourage him from trying it here.
Its common to hide your assets in the US as well you just need to know how and have the right divorce lawyer to fight it.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Oboy is this all a front to act on CE as someone who intentionally acts slow? Is Hakimi in the United states? Why are you jumping all over the place. How is " if this was the United states ", relevant to a case in France abi Spain?
SuperEagles

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Ipe Grams wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:33 pm
Cito wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:12 pm
Comrade Machel wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:33 am
Cito wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:13 pm Even if this were true, he will still pony up a pretty penny at the end of the day. And, he will sill be paying for a while afterwards.
I too doubt it. Granted I don't know french law but certainly if this was in the UK he would be heading to jail for hiding marital assets
A quick google shows this
Child Support

If the child lives with one parent (statistically, this is usually the mother), the other typically pays child support. The sum should cover the child’s basic needs (clothing, food, hobbies, etc.) and exceptional expenditure (such as in the case of illness). Either the spouses must agree, or a judge rules on this sum based on their salaries and the child’s needs. There is a handy online simulator to help you estimate the cost Of child support
Spousal maintenance
One spouse often has to pay maintenance (prestation compensatoire) to make up for the difference in living standards following the divorce. They may have to pay it as a lump sum or an annuity – the spouses or family court can determine the amount. This applies in both amicable and contentious divorces. The total allowance reflects factors including:

the duration of the marriage
the age and health of the spouses
their professional qualifications and status
each spouse’s income
the consequences of the professional choices made by one spouse during their life together
estimated or foreseeable assets of the spouses, both in capital and in income
existing and foreseeable rights (e.g., upcoming retirement) and pensions
Another form of alimony known as pension alimentaire may also come into play. A judge can order this payment when one spouse does not have sufficient means to feed, clothe and house themselves and their children. This form of allowance is necessarily a monthly contribution
https://www.expatica.com/fr/living/love ... ce-106688/
Not where child custody is 50/50.
And you do realize despite a 50/50, differences in income still comes into play right?

If you make significantly more than ex, you may still doll out cash even in a 70/30 custody arrangement.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

this ish has gone viral so much , it is cracking me up
It actually happened to me.. my ex own houses and stores.. his mother owns all hia wealth.. i get $200 in child support.. hes arab as well and im black
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

this story dey sweet my belle no be small... so after 2 years of marriage , the former shewen wan collect half..kai the mama nah real MVP and Hakimi is a top G :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

more commentary
I am Moroccan myself and I will quote Hakimi's own words to explain why he originally gave all his assets to his mother way before his marriage: " My mother was a cleaning lady and my father was a street vendor, They gave up their lives for me. They took many things away from my siblings in order for me to succeed. Today, I play for them. "
This interview was last year 2022
SuperEagles

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Ipe Grams wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:02 pm

Its common to hide your assets in the US as well you just need to know how and have the right divorce lawyer to fight it.
Yes if you have various assets and all but not for salary.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

nah wah ooo, some women dey vex :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: The devil is running rampant all over some people... kai
SuperEagles

bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Turns out the story is but true.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

YUJAM wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:39 pm Fake news. It was fishy from jump.

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2023/0 ... r-are-fake
Some swallowed it wholly and celebrated it. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

from the same article
While the rumors started circulating on social media, Spanish news outlet Marca reported on Friday, April 14 that Abouk was demanding half of Hakimi's assets when she reportedly discovered that he had nothing to his name.
so who are we to believe, this article by a journo which came out Apr. 18, 2023 .from some unknown website or the others published later ?
The same journo( doing guess work here said
French Journalist Gilles Verdez stressed that it wouldn’t be possible for Hakimi to put the property in his mother's name.
While the rumors started circulating on social media, Spanish news outlet Marca reported on Friday, April 14 that Abouk was demanding half of Hakimi's assets when she reportedly discovered that he had nothing to his name.
if you are willing to dig further i suggest you hit the french courts

we all know foxnews get as e be , but they published this

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/wife-mor ... thers-name
SuperEagles

iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Achraf Hakimi’s divorce: The swift (misogynist) journey of fake news

By Rym Bousmid
Posted on Thursday, 20 April 2023 15:35

In just a few days, a misleading tweet was broadcast thousands of times and taken up by several 'serious' media. According to the tweet, the ex-wife of the PSG player and star of the Moroccan national team Achraf Hakimi tried to seize his fortune, but Hakimi had already put everything 'under the name of his mother'. His fans rejoiced, except ... it's all fake.

For five days, a hoax has been orbiting cyberspace. Moroccan and Nigerian football fans and internet users – and misogynists of all stripes – have been glued to their screens.

At the heart of the controversy lies the marital setbacks of Achraf Hakimi, a footballer from Morocco playing for PSG and star of last year’s World Cup.

To summarise, in the middle of divorce proceedings, Spanish actress Hiba Abouk had apparently asked for “more than half of the Moroccan footballer’s property and fortune”. But Hakimir had supposedly protected his back by putting “all his wealth under the name of his mother, long ago”.

The move would have prevented Abouk, portrayed over social media as a venal woman, from “hitting the jackpot”.

This made-up outcome was readily endorsed by thousands of internet users, including Moroccan football fans who celebrated the rumour, adding their own layers of sexist jokes on social networks. Among the commentators was the controversial Andrew Tate, the UFC champion Israel Adesanya and former UFC heavyweight star Francis Ngannou.

Genesis of a fake news item

The story, however, is not based on reality. It perfectly illustrates the results of an MIT study published in 2018, which found that fake news spreads faster than real information.

It started with a tweet published on 13 April by the Ivorian journal First Mag. This online media platform is a regular offender when it comes to the dissemination of fake news, and seems to focus more on comedy than journalism.

To date, the message in question has been retweeted more than 15,000 times and liked nearly 97,000 times. The republication of the information by large accounts like the American outlet @DailyLoud has propelled the false information.

Several general and sports media also reported the fake news without confirming it. First Mag has not retracted the story; on the contrary, it’s surfs up in this media echo chamber.

It should also be noted that Hakimi is under investigation in a rape case in Nanterre and has been placed under judicial supervision since March. Hakimi categorically denies the charges. His lawyer, Fanny Colin, even denounced the case as an “attempt at extortion”.

After being in a relationship with Hakimi for five years, including three years of marriage, Abouk has finally spoken about their breakup.

“Today I feel obliged to make this public statement to express my state of mind and clarify, firsthand, the misinformation that circulates,” she said the day after the announcement of Hakimi’s sexual assault case.

Indeed, it was rumoured that she left the star of the game when she first heard of the charge. This was proof of her “disloyalty” according to the player’s supporters.

Regarding the accusations facing her ex-husband, the actress said she was “on the side of the victims” and “trust the good work of justice”. Another blow to Hakimi’s fan club which does not believe the statements of the alleged victim.

“Stroke of genius”, “Masterclass” and “Excellent move” are some of the reactions praising the player’s supposed plan to counter the “greed” of his ex-wife are guileless and countless.

It is not the first time that Abouk has been a target for haters over social media. Examples include accusations of her “anti-Moroccan” attitude following the exhumation of an old photo of the actress with a Sahrawi activist, relaying photos described as “vulgar”, or derogatory comments about the age difference between her and Hakimi.

Untouchable Moroccan eleven

But beyond an ex-wife of a player being criticized, if this wave of misogyny has taken off in Morocco it is primarily because the World Cup Moroccan players (and de facto Hakimi) are now untouchable in the eyes of the Moroccan public. The private life of these sportsmen, who brought hope to the whole Arab world and to all in Africa during last year’s extravaganza, has been constantly scrutinised and commented upon.

Today, Hakimi is no longer a sporting hero. In parallel, the fusional relationship he has with his mother, Saida Mouh, and which was much-publicised during the world competition, is consolidated by this fake news. Mouh is currently in Mecca to perform the Omra and denies any knowledge of the rumours. Hakimi has not commented on the case.

Act of tax fraud?

From a legal point of view, this fake news is not very credible. In the majority of European countries (including Spain, Germany, Italy and France, where the player has lived successively), there are two types of matrimonial regimes: marriage in community of property, which implies that everything acquired during the marriage by one of the spouses is shared in case of divorce; and that of the separation of property, which assumes that the non-division of property is stipulated in the marriage contract.

In summary, either the fortune of the player, considered the sixth-best-paid African footballer in Europe in 2022, will be shared following the divorce with the mother of his children, or the latter already knows that she will not benefit. Hiding one’s assets from one’s spouse is considered an act of fraud.

This story, in addition to confirming the sexist logic and ease with which women are labelled “gold diggers” without proof, shows a lack of media literacy.

Even though the player’s mother refutes the story, internet users – instead of questioning whether the tweet might be false – consider her statements as proof of an elaborate communication strategy.

“In her place, I would have said the same thing” or “She is right to deny it”, they comment by the dozen.

https://www.theafricareport.com/301896/ ... fake-news/
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

[
Dude it's fake.

And it never sat well with me that many of you rejoiced so dramatically. Needless to say, there are many folks out here who have a bit of yolk on their faces.
Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:56 pm

from the same article
so who are we to believe, this article by a journo which came out Apr. 18, 2023 .from some unknown website or the others published later ?
French Journalist Gilles Verdez stressed that it wouldn’t be possible for Hakimi to put the property in his mother's name.

Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

YUJAM wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:04 pm [
Dude it's fake.

And it never sat well with me that many of you rejoiced so dramatically. Needless to say, there are many folks out here who have a bit of yolk on their faces.
Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:56 pm

from the same article

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/ne ... une-secret :)
follow icon
Follow Us
Sports News
Football
Ligue 1
"I Have Zero Attachment To Material Things" - Achraf Hakimi's Ex-Wife Hiba Abouk Sends Defiant Message To PSG Superstar After Learning Fortune Secret

"I have zero attachment to material things" - Achraf Hakimi's ex-wife Hiba Abouk sends defiant message to PSG superstar after learning fortune secret
By
Apratim Banerjee
Modified Apr 21, 2023 11:56 GMT

Achraf Hakimi with his ex-wife Hiba AboukAchraf Hakimi with his ex-wife Hiba Abouk
Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) superstar Achraf Hakimi's ex-wife Hiba Abouk has sent a defiant message after learning about the Moroccan player's fortune. Abouk, a model and actress, filed for divorce and claimed half of Hakimi's properties.

However, Abouk found out that none of Hakimi's properties are in his name, and his net worth is almost negligible. Rather, all the player's assets are in his mother's name, meaning he doesn't have to pay Abouk anything.

Abouk has now sent a message on learning about it (via Cuatro):

"There are days when I'm fine and others when you must know how to take blows and make decisions that are sometimes complicated. That can throw you off a bit. When you separate, you restructure your life, although it is not anything special, and you have to take the iron out of the matter."
She added:

"In life, there are many good moments and also other bad ones. You marry for love, and you divorce for lack of love. People evolve, change, grow and take a path sometimes, and there may also be a point where you stop finding yourself. "
Abouk continued:

"I have zero attachment to the material things. I left home with one hand in front and the other behind, without the support of my family. But I had to do it, because my environment was not going to allow me to grow or be free. It was either my life or theirs, and I decided to fight for myself."
SuperEagles

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

The fact that a whole lot of people were celebrating this criminal act, though it seem fake, is an indication of how rotten the world is,...how fragile the misogynists' ego is.

Apparent hiding of income and assets from your partner is celebrated and termed 'smarts', when there is a legal way of protecting your assets through signing of Pre-nups or whatever is obtainable in each country.

Imagine for a sec its your sister or mother whose husband did that to.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

...and another one...