Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Since Ake locked this thing up back in February, he has gone missing. :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:52 am
azuka wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:49 am
danfo driver wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:56 pm
azuka wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:49 pm Abeg I need ticket Arsenal vs Chelsea match on April 29th, 2023.
Nnaii Emelike Azuzu, you still sure you want these tickets? :D
And why not?
O di kwa Egwu! :D
Nnai Diopka, are you still going to the Chelsea game?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

This guy wor wor sha :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:22 pm Image

Oga Danfo come on haba,you are bigger than that
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:22 pm Image

So you see a very rich kid & resort to he "wor wor" - how many chicks from your village will give you a chance with him in the area? Really weak man
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Shameless dog went to support Tottenham. Got there, insulted me and I did it again - gave the win the Liverpool. :lol:

Low life, when will you learn that insulting me has consequences? :D *Correct Gunner*!

Moderated comment.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver while being beaten at the Seminole County jail in Florida, staggered to the computer and wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:42 pm Shameless dog went to support Tottenham. Got there, insulted me and I did it again - gave the win the Liverpool. :lol:

Low life, when will you learn that insulting me has consequences? :D Swine!
Ahhhh shut it! :mrgreen: You delusional *Arsenal fan* :laugh:

Moderated comment

Wha choo looking at?!
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

I just watched Scum away to Anfield come from 0-3 to a draw before losing. Whilst they were fighting back, i kept wondering if Anfield were singing off key - Gooners aren't allowed to discuss our capitulation on our trip.
After West Ham, I argued we shouldn't look past the Saints to Mancity but we were still in the ignore mode. Our performances since Anfield gives me no confidence vs Chelsea on Tuesday. We wake up struggling teams. Hope we aren't an away win for Lamps.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:48 pm
danfo driver while being beaten at the Seminole County jail in Florida, staggered to the computer and wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:42 pm Shameless dog went to support Tottenham. Got there, insulted me and I did it again - gave the win the Liverpool. :lol:

Low life, when will you learn that insulting me has consequences? :D *Correct Arsenal fan!*
Deep down, you know its true. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Try me again and see what i will do to you. :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:44 pm
Cito wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:40 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:20 pm
elerineye wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:11 am
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:00 pm Abeg wey danfo driver? Dem don detain am for police roadblock? Abi him danfo don knock engine? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You no answer the question nah.
In good time. :wink:
In good time, my dear Citoto, I will answer :D
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:05 pm
danfo driver while being beaten at the Seminole County jail in Florida, staggered to the computer and wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:42 pm Shameless *angel* went to support Tottenham. Got there, insulted me and I did it again - gave the win the Liverpool. :lol:

Low life, when will you learn that insulting me has consequences? :D *Arsenal fan*!

Try you again? :shock: The slaps wey I dey give you for hia every minute of every day never do you? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Diseased *Arsenal fan* like you. :mrgreen:

Moderated comments

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tell me this boy no wor wor :lol:

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver, posting from Seminole County maximum security lockup, wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:51 pm Tell me this boy no wor wor :lol:

Stop stalking the kid! :shock: He is too young for you, danfo driver the goat *Arsenal fan*! Stick to your long suffering goats :woot:

Weeeehhhh weeeehhhhh wuuuuuuhhh!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Moderated commment

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Skimpy Africa Anvs wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:49 pm

Ahhhh shut it! :mrgreen: You delusional c.unt :laugh:

Try you again? :shock: The slaps wey I dey give you for hia every minute of every day never do you? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Diseased c.unt like you. :mrgreen:
:rotf: :rotf: This thing really hurt you sha! You had spent months bragging to your friends and family that Arsenal will win the league. From nowhere, I show up and take it away from you! It is gut-wrenching, I know, but this is the pain you deserve and this is the pain you will live with forever. :D :biggrin:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver the goat fucker wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:56 pm

:rotf: :rotf: This thing really hurt you sha! You had spent months bragging to your friends and family that Arsenal will win the league. From nowhere, I show up and take it away from you! It is gut-wrenching, I know, but this is the pain you deserve and this is the pain you will live with forever. :D :biggrin:
NO hurt will ever come close to the hurt I lay upon your diseased carcass everyday, such dat you keep coming back to our thread like a trained dog for more. Now take another SLAP from Scipio the mighty! Kpowaiiiiii!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You *correct Arsenal fan* :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:54 pm
danfo driver, posting from Seminole County maximum security lockup, wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:51 pm Tell me this boy no wor wor :lol:

Stop stalking the kid! :shock: He is too young for you, danfo driver the goat f*cker! Stick to your long suffering goats :woot:

Weeeehhhh weeeehhhhh wuuuuuuhhh!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Why does his face look like that? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:01 pm

NO hurt will ever come close to the hurt I lay upon your diseased carcass everyday, such dat you keep coming back to our thread like a trained dog for more. Now take another SLAP from Scipio the mighty! Kpowaiiiiii!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You stupid c.unt! :mrgreen:
You seem to be having another meltdown :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I know it hurts deeply. You thought you'd win the league, but I took the league from you. Yes, I did! How can you survive after this? :lol: :lol: :lol: And this was your only chance to win a league in your life time, and you know it! :woot: :woot: Ko ni da fu e! :D
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:17 pm

NO hurt will ever come close to the hurt I lay upon your diseased carcass everyday, such dat you keep coming back to our thread like a trained dog for more. Now take another SLAP from Scipio the mighty! Kpowaiiiiii!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You stupid c.unt! :mrgreen:
You seem to be having another meltdown :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I know it hurts deeply. You thought you'd win the league, but I took the league from you. Yes, I did! How can you survive after this? :lol: :lol: :lol: And this was your only chance to win a league in your life time, and you know it! :woot: :woot: Ko ni da fu e! :D
Gbuwai!!! :rotf: Yet another slap from the mighty Scipio to the opportunistic infection! Ikpu! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:51 pm Tell me this boy no wor wor :lol:

This is absolutely wrong. Abeg leave the boy alone.

But just like Umu Obiligbo said, "My money bi fine bobo". Whether you want to call him ugly or not. The boy still get money and the money nah fine bobo. So abeg leave him alone, he is a nice, humble boy who is still improving his game. Whether he chose to play for England or Nigeria or whoever, Bro is still our brother and we no supposed dey insult our brother like that.
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

peron33uk wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:44 am

But just like Umu Obiligbo said, "My money bi fine bobo". Whether you want to call him ugly or not. The boy still get money and the money nah fine bobo. So abeg leave him alone, he is a nice, humble boy who is still improving his game. Whether he chose to play for England or Nigeria or whoever, Bro is still our brother and we no supposed dey insult our brother like that.
Danfo doesn’t like that Saka is dark skinned

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:55 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:17 pm

Gbuwai!!! :rotf: Yet another slap from the mighty Scipio to the opportunistic infection! Ikpu! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Gbuwai!!! NO LEAGUE TITLE! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

peron33uk wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:44 am

He is not our brother. The racists that he choses have gone after him twice with racism! e eye go soon clear.

But true talk, the boy wor wor sha! :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Skimpy African Anvs wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 11:18 am Danfo doesn’t like me because I am a low down dirty swine. Thunder faya me
:lol: :lol: :lol: