Since Nigeria will likely meet Cameruin next

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Since Nigeria will likely meet Cameruin next

Post by bamenda boy »

I am worried. Going to the tournament we knew Nigerias biggest threat was their attack kind and everyone was worried about their defense. The outcome has been to the contrary. Nigerian needs to stay scoring because Cameruins best players have been sitting in the bench and Song might be forced to use them.
We go see.
Up Super Eagles.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Since Nigeria will likely meet Cameruin next

Post by Undertaker »

Cameruin..... What country is this? They are at the AFCON?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

I called it before the games even started.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

bamenda boy wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:23 pm I called it before the games even started.

Cameruin are ruined!!!!!!!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

bamenda boy wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:02 pm I am worried. Going to the tournament we knew Nigerias biggest threat was their attack kind and everyone was worried about their defense. The outcome has been to the contrary. Nigerian needs to stay scoring because Cameruins best players have been sitting in the bench and Song might be forced to use them.
We go see.
Up Super Eagles.
Ah bamenda boy, I see what you’re doing. You think that if you self deprecate then we’ll show you mercy. Na lie. We are going to whup Cameroon’s behind and then we’ll yab you out of this forum. My fren, you don enta ooo, no be small🤔😀❗️

Cheers
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:59 pm
bamenda boy wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:02 pm I am worried. Going to the tournament we knew Nigerias biggest threat was their attack kind and everyone was worried about their defense. The outcome has been to the contrary. Nigerian needs to stay scoring because Cameruins best players have been sitting in the bench and Song might be forced to use them.
We go see.
Up Super Eagles.
Ah bamenda boy, I see what you’re doing. You think that if you self deprecate then we’ll show you mercy. Na lie. We are going to whup Cameroon’s behind and then we’ll yab you out of this forum. My fren, you don enta ooo, no be small🤔😀❗️

Cheers
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I hope we make proper use of our chances in all games from now on
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.