The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 10:55 pm
danfo driver wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 10:50 pm
green4life wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 10:43 pm
txj wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 9:39 pm Fvcking Hueng Min Song!!!
That was so nice :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol:
Bad belle can be unhealthy sha ... my life flashed in front of me for a split second before Son's legendary glorious miss. I nearly enter ground like Pep. :rotf:
My brother, I will never forget that moment. I almost slumped and I was lying in bed. :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

A LEGEND FOR LIFE!! :clap: :clap:

Imagine training Arteta, then sending him to Arsenal so he can beat him like a spoiled child! :woot: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

lol..the fellow arsenal fans who argued when i told them few weeks ago after we lost to fulham ( not knowing we would lose to Villa as well ) that we had gifted Shitty the prem, i hope una don reach where i dey that time.

I suprise sef shitty no wire Spuds 6 sef .. i thought even the goal diffrence would be wiped this game.

Oh well next season dey. Hopefully Arteta has learnt not to disrespect Partey and also spend money buying a better standby than jorgini ( btw renewed his contract ??? ..smh ).
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 10:36 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 9:28 pm Goal difference advantage down to 1. Can West Ham do the job? Unlikely.
plus 2 points. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
If you are not careful I will slap you into blocking me again :laugh:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 10:57 pm
green4life wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 10:55 pm
danfo driver wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 10:50 pm
green4life wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 10:43 pm
txj wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 9:39 pm Fvcking Hueng Min Song!!!
That was so nice :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol:
Bad belle can be unhealthy sha ... my life flashed in front of me for a split second before Son's legendary glorious miss. I nearly enter ground like Pep. :rotf:
My brother, I will never forget that moment. I almost slumped and I was lying in bed. :lol: :lol:
Under a lice-infested blanket no doubt :rotf: :rotf: :woot: :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Coach wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 10:47 pm Gary Glitter sprinkling his stardust over the site, predictably. Oven gloves on the hands to quench the burning desire to open the archive and post a little Saka. Little being the operative word.

@Scipio, it’s a 38 game campaign, our David takes his charges North. Ogbonna, Soucek, Zouma, war elephants. And in Micky Antonio, Hannibal. Forget crossing the rubicon, they’re coming down the mountains in full stampede.

Jim Ward-Prowse, 30 yards out. ‘Ave a bit of daaaat. Don’t mind if I do. Don’t mind if I don’t.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This is murder! :woot: Murder! :woot: Committed blatantly and nonchalantly in public! :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 11:02 pm lol..the fellow arsenal fans who argued when i told them few weeks ago after we lost to fulham ( not knowing we would lose to Villa as well ) that we had gifted Shitty the prem, i hope una don reach where i dey that time.

I suprise sef shitty no wire Spuds 6 sef .. i thought even the goal diffrence would be wiped this game.

Oh well next season dey. Hopefully Arteta has learnt not to disrespect Partey and also spend money buying a better standby than jorgini ( btw renewed his contract ??? ..smh ).
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: uncle good ebening :D
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

b45t4rd losers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The thing that made me the happiest was that I believe the first goal was offside. KDB was offside :lol: :lol: :lol: E sweet me when I saw there was no VAR! phew! :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

You Are Trash :oops: :oops: :oops:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Everyone hates you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

The pain of Doonfo Dunceriver is never ending :laugh:

You are cursed to keep visiting this forum for eternity :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: Cursed!! :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

THIS WAS THE AMAZING MOMENT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I LOVE IT!!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Real Champs win on the green grass without hoping and praying somebody else doesn't win. The Arsenal trophy cabinet will get no refills decades after the last fill up .
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 1:05 am Real Champs win on the green grass without hoping and praying somebody else doesn't win. The Arsenal trophy cabinet will get no refills decades after the last fill up .
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 2:13 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 1:05 am Real Champs win on the green grass without hoping and praying somebody else doesn't win. The Arsenal trophy cabinet will get no refills decades after the last fill up .
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Can you imagine Real praying for Barca to loose for them to win the title? Da foils is dat? Villa came to your house and did you deep, yet you expect Man C to go to Spurs and get done so you can win. GTFOH!
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Last edited by danfo driver on Wed May 15, 2024 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"he has cost us the league title" :lol: :lol: :lol: like he plays for you. Typical Arsenal cvvnt! :lol: