It's official. Ancelotti is the man

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: It's official. Ancelotti is the man

Post by felarey »

Another mercenary coach arrives :lol: Anyway, you all know you are only fighting for second place, yeye teams. Sir Alex is ready to win that EPL title till he's tired. :D
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

It was Ancelotti who first converted Pirlo to a deep-lying playmaker. Obi enthusiasts take note :tic:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

MOVE TO WORLD FOOTBALL

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

wanaj0 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:23 pm http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal ... 076779.stm
"I like the Premier League because there are great teams and they play good football. Now there are more tactical matches and very speedy, I like this football. The teams think to defend well and afterwards to attack. I watch Chelsea, I watch Liverpool I watch Manchester United, I know very well English football."
Why the guy no dey watch Arsenal? Na wa ooo
In spite of the big noise wey Arsenal fans dey make, Arsenal na small club. Dem try dis season finish second but after dis season, dem go return to their status of small, yeye club🤔🙂❗️

Cheers.