Eze and Olise

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Eze and Olise

Post by Tobi17 »

A man can only dream but imagine a SE midfield with these two? Kai! When are we ever going to actually get one really good dual national player to actually commit to Nigeria? are we that bad that these kids avoid us and prefer to wait it out for their countries of birth no matter how long they get ignored?

This is depressing tbh, our football image is in such tatters.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Eze and Olise

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 5:11 pm A man can only dream but imagine a SE midfield with these two? Kai! When are we ever going to actually get one really good dual national player to actually commit to Nigeria? are we that bad that these kids avoid us and prefer to wait it out for their countries of birth no matter how long they get ignored?

Will you sign up for a permanent transfer if your job wanted to transfer to Nigeria? Obviously not! And it’s not about the money or Nigeria, It’s a personal preference. These boys are not as Nigerian as we think. They’re no different from the young white kids who they grew up dreaming of one day representing their country.
OCCUPY NFF!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 5:11 pm A man can only dream but imagine a SE midfield with these two? Kai! When are we ever going to actually get one really good dual national player to actually commit to Nigeria? are we that bad that these kids avoid us and prefer to wait it out for their countries of birth no matter how long they get ignored?

We had our chance with Eze but retards like Kongi said he was useless back in 2018. You reap what you sow I keep saying the best time to get these guys is when they are younger and under the Rader playing "div 2" football. When they get to the prem it's too late. Eze is gone but I am sure they will be many more both home and abroad. Nigeria will always have ballers. We will be fine.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

You are allowed to dream but when you wake up, ask yourself if either Eze or Olise is better than Iwobi. Your honest answer should be NO, so what makes you think our midfield will be significantly better than it is now❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

bret- hart wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 6:19 pm

We had our chance with Eze but retards like Kongi said he was useless back in 2018. You reap what you sow I keep saying the best time to get these guys is when they are younger and under the Rader playing "div 2" football. When they get to the prem it's too late. Eze is gone but I am sure they will be many more both home and abroad. Nigeria will always have ballers. We will be fine.
You mean Kongi is responsible for recruiting foreign born players? I didn’t know O!
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Thank you! I’m saying the same thing about capping Okonkwo and people like dumbfo are saying he shouldnt be near our team because he plays in Div 4. One thing I know my Arsenal are bad at is letting quality goal keepers leave for free or nothing like they doing with Okonkwo. We have let the likes of Sczeney, Fabianski, Leno, Martinez, Almunia all leave and start for other clubs. I heard Ramsey would be leave this offseason.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

packerland wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 7:54 pm

Thank you! I’m saying the same thing about capping Okonkwo and people like dumbfo are saying he shouldnt be near our team because he plays in Div 4. One thing I know my Arsenal are bad at is letting quality goal keepers leave for free or nothing like they doing with Okonkwo. We have let the likes of Sczeney, Fabianski, Leno, Martinez, Almunia all leave and start for other clubs. I heard Ramsey would be leave this offseason.

He has a brother Brian Okonkwo that is also in arsenals books. Plays as GK for their U21 but with Bo$$o as U20 coach, i dont have any hope he will be called up to the flying Eagles anytime soon. Ovie Ejeheri is another GK to watch out for.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bret Fart, when are we going to fight over any of your players in the Gaza strip?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

1naija wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 9:55 pm Bret Fart, when are we going to fight over any of your players in the Gaza strip?
Chei... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 10:57 pm
1naija wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 9:55 pm Bret Fart, when are we going to fight over any of your players in the Gaza strip?
tko of agent zero
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Queen Futcha wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 11:03 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 10:57 pm
tko of agent zero
Nothing to see here. Just My 3 dogs barking. Dont worry I will take them all out for a walk soon.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

that isn't nice :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

Eze could have been a great improvement for our midfieldm unfortunately he can't anymore switch nationality.

Olise will probably choose France, and I think that he never considered Nigeria at all, being also eligible for England.
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

The unfortunate thing is that both maybe eventually not even play much for England.
Waste of international career.

Tammy Abraham, Iwobi, Aina, Eze, Lookman and Tomori are friends. All six played for various under age competitions for England.
Iwobi, Aina and Lookman chose to rep Nigeria at senior level, while Tammy, Eze and Tomori chose to play for England. We can all see the ones that made the right choice today.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

naijaguy wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 4:42 pm The unfortunate thing is that both maybe eventually not even play much for England.
Waste of international career.

Tammy Abraham, Iwobi, Aina, Eze, Lookman and Tomori are friends. All six played for various under age competitions for England.
Iwobi, Aina and Lookman chose to rep Nigeria at senior level, while Tammy, Eze and Tomori chose to play for England. We can all see the ones that made the right choice today.
Gamblers and politicians have one thing in common, an inaundidate belief that their own case will be different. So are most athletes.

The folks you listed preferred England... as they should. They are English.

For them to choose Naijaria there has to be some extenuating circumstances.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

The only one of these players I would have said Nigeria missed out on if he were interested in Nigeria, which he wasn't, is Saka. He is the only player that could have improved our team. Eze and Olise are not better than the players we have. The only thing they would have done is give the team more options. They should be the ones rueing their missed opportunity with Nigeria, not the other way around
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

1naija wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 5:40 pm Eze and Olise are not better than the players we have. The only thing they would have done is give the team more options.
I don't know how much football you watch but Eze and Olise are streets ahead of all our midfielders.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 5:52 pm
1naija wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 5:40 pm Eze and Olise are not better than the players we have. The only thing they would have done is give the team more options.
I don't know how much football you watch but Eze and Olise are streets ahead of all our midfielders.
Understatement.

To put things in perspective, we were/are inviting Aribo and Iheanacho from Div 2. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

1naija wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 5:40 pm The only one of these players I would have said Nigeria missed out on if he were interested in Nigeria, which he wasn't, is Saka. He is the only player that could have improved our team. Eze and Olise are not better than the players we have. The only thing they would have done is give the team more options. They should be the ones rueing their missed opportunity with Nigeria, not the other way around
Like you always say, these guys would move the needle for us! They’re better than anything we have currently
I am happy
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 5:52 pm
More like miles ahead of the rubbish we have in our midfield! The cabdriver head no correct at all! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

I think that Eze is the real loss, he would have given a lot of quality to our midfield.
Another loss is Saka, we really needed him.
I hope that at least we will be able to get Adarabioyo, which i like a lot as defender.
Another player that I think would be very useful is Madueke, but he has never been interested in playing for Nigeria.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

What's the hype about these guys sef? For me they are just in the category of Iwobi, both are also very injury prone. Eze in particular was really good before that major injury. They are not even among the players with top assists in the EPL.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

If Nigeria is fighting over such betters that are not first-team members of England and France, Nigeria's ambition does not include beating the likes of France and England. I know football is not mathematics, but s.h.i.t. When did things get this bad for SE? NFF should get out of the way if they don't know how to groom talent.