The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by kajifu »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Guys, did you see what Rene-Adelaide did in the Lyon v. Man. City game just now?
Danfo ..danfo ....danfo why you hate us like this ? Why was he a sub ? he has been sub sub sub all his time at lyon why ? Because the boy na glass break body .

His skill is undeniable but when we had him we had tooooooo many of them..

Jack
Ramsey
Jeff
Rosicky
Diaby

Hhh The list long it was good he left abeg

Abeg it was t
We make a mistake a nd which of those guys even better than the kids today or still even play CL football self?
The only reason that kid was on bench was because of coach change,when season start he w as a sure starter

You are joking right ? Rene came in @ 86 mins of 90 mins match ...ok o
I have told you it was a mistake to sell him,Today he is better than all those you name
Diaby,Rosicky do they even till splay football again?Jeff,Ramsey and Jack are not better than the kid,i might pick Ramsey as the only player i can consider ahead of the kid base of experience not talent.
Arsenal should not have let the kid go,having too much waste pipe is not quality.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote:Seems like Arsenal keeps selling good midfielder talent and keeping players like Guendouzi. I hope they don't sell Emile Smith Rowe. He is almost ready. I like his confidence. Just has to improve his finishing. They also need to promote Azeez to the first team. Need to play some cup games.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEHyYsSo1gs[/video]
Guendouzi is not a bad player,he just need to grow up and a good squad players to play the odd games or filled in when injuries come calling.
Emile Smith should be a aquade players also not loan him,he can be that number 10 we need,all this buy buy waste pipe is not it.
We just need 2 additional defense and 2 MF.Kick out few experience waste pipe
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

kajifu wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Seems like Arsenal keeps selling good midfielder talent and keeping players like Guendouzi. I hope they don't sell Emile Smith Rowe. He is almost ready. I like his confidence. Just has to improve his finishing. They also need to promote Azeez to the first team. Need to play some cup games.
Guendouzi is not a bad player,he just need to grow up and a good squad players to play the odd games or filled in when injuries come calling.
Emile Smith should be a aquade players also not loan him,he can be that number 10 we need,all this buy buy waste pipe is not it.
All this talk about Guendouzi this and Guendouzi that......the dude has alot of good qualities, no doubt.....
....having said that, there is one quality he is lacking, and that is pace......the statue of Edward Colston is quicker than Guendouzi any day,
He is very slow......I have seen players with average pace breeze past him as if he wasn't there......sell him and recoup the money
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

kajifu wrote:
Guendouzi may turn out to be a very good player down the road. The problem I have with him right now is he is soft, doesn't tackle well. Defensively he is rubbish. That is why I keep saying we need to send him out on loan. I was attacked for saying he should be sent out on loan, you remember. I actually don't want them to sell Guendouzi. He should go out on loan after he extends his contract. I want him to go to a defensive league like the Seria A.

Smith Rowe might not be ready. He may need to go out on loan again and work on his finishing. He is a good prospect.

Diawara linked to Arsenal in a swap deal with Torrera. I don't think Arsenal is going to pay 50MP and they are currently looking for cheaper options.

Arsenal rumored to have had a 27 MP bid accepted by Lile for Gabriel. He is a good defender. But I would have preferred some one with more experience. Gabriel is 22, Saliba is 19. That is a young backline.

Aubameyang is going to sign his new deal according to various outlets.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Gooner1 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
All this talk about Guendouzi this and Guendouzi that......the dude has alot of good qualities, no doubt.....
....having said that, there is one quality he is lacking, and that is pace......the statue of Edward Colston is quicker than Guendouzi any day,
He is very slow......I have seen players with average pace breeze past him as if he wasn't there......sell him and recoup the money
Who go buy the boy?For how much?
Hew should not be starting for us but we have alot of waste pipe that is why the kid is even been talk.
Watching teams like Lyon and i ask where did they get those guys from with the other German team that knock A.Madrid
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Guendouzi may turn out to be a very good player down the road. The problem I have with him right now is he is soft, doesn't tackle well. Defensively he is rubbish. That is why I keep saying we need to send him out on loan. I was attacked for saying he should be sent out on loan, you remember. I actually don't want them to sell Guendouzi. He should go out on loan after he extends his contract. I want him to go to a defensive league like the Seria A.

Smith Rowe might not be ready. He may need to go out on loan again and work on his finishing. He is a good prospect.

Diawara linked to Arsenal in a swap deal with Torrera. I don't think Arsenal is going to pay 50MP and they are currently looking for cheaper options.

Arsenal rumored to have had a 27 MP bid accepted by Lile for Gabriel. He is a good defender. But I would have preferred some one with more experience. Gabriel is 22, Saliba is 19. That is a young backline.

Why is this team not looking for my guy Coutinho to come help us even if its a loan deal?
The guy playing CD black for this other German team that knock a.Madrid is a good CD we can get
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

kajifu wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Why is this team not looking for my guy Coutinho to come help us even if its a loan deal?
The guy playing CD black for this other German team that knock a.Madrid is a good CD we can get
Because Barca want to sell him. They don't want to loan him out and he is on about 200K per week. If Arsenal were able to dump Ozil salary they may have made a move for him.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Arsenal depth is currently

GK- Martinez, Leno, Macey

RB- Belerin, Soares
LB- Thierney, Kolisinac
CB- Luiz, Hoiden, Saliba, Gabriel(bid accepted) injured(Mari, Mustaffi) Out(Sokratis, Chambers, Mustafi)

MF/CAM- Xhaka, Willock, Willian, Smith-Rowe Out(Ozil, Guendouzi, Torrera, Ceballos, Niles)

FW- Aubameyang(new deal), Lacazette, Pepe, Saka, Nkettiah, Nelson injured(Martineli) Out(Balogun)

Need to add bodies in midfield.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote:Arsenal depth is currently

RB- Belerin, Soares
LB- Thierney, Kolisinac
CB- Luiz, Hoiden, Saliba, Gabriel(bid accepted) injured(Mari, Mustaffi) Out(Sokratis, Chambers, Mustafi)

MF/CAM- Xhaka, Willock, Willian, Smith-Rowe Out(Ozil, Guendouzi, Torrera, Ceballos, Niles)

FW- Aubameyang(new deal), Lacazette, Pepe, Saka, Nkettiah, Nelson injured(Martineli) Out(Balogun)

Is this what is going on or what you wish?Where is Willian?
HasOzil left?Mustafi also?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Because Barca want to sell him. They don't want to loan him out and he is on about 200K per week. If Arsenal were able to dump Ozil salary they may have made a move for him.
If we can pay Wollian 220k a week why not Coutinho who is a better player and younger?Barca want swap deal now with Laca,i will say we give them Laca take Coutinho
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

kajifu wrote:Guys looking at Lyon t he other German team,we can pick one or two hard working players,that defender the black dude from that German team that kick Athletico out should be a good CD for us.
That Lyon MF that make City look clueless is a guy to get.
Add Partey to it and we are ready to get back our glory years with trophy.
We are not f ar behind,Europa should be a target to win period,we have not won a european competition for almost 30 years
What else should we add to our Marks & Spencer grocery list? I hear Messi might be available too...we should add him to the list. Fancy Ronaldo or Dybala? In fact add both!
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Waffiman wrote:
azuka wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:RAUL SANLLEHI has left the building..... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
VINAI has taken over :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:

....looks like Raul got the sack for taking a bung on the Pepe transfer........the board are scum
Hahaha. The Board removed Raul.
...this is good news......now for the rest of the rubbish.....still a long way to go
...I heard that some Clifford Chance senior partner appointed to the board recently, fingered Raul in an audit trail... :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D
My track record on my comments about Raul is not hidden.

But this is not just down to the Pepe deal, for which it is alleged £20m went to intermediaries.

Arsenal has been in turmoil behind the scenes. The Executive led by Raul with Josh Kroenke's, who seats on the Board, support have been in constant battle as per the way the club has turned since the surprising decision to usurp Gazidis.

Even when the Board decided to have Arsenal legend David O'Leary, whose Irish influence got us Tierney, onto the Board Raul opposed it. There was a time during the season the Chairman and 3 other grandees in the Board threatened to leave but Stan got involved. They left at the end of the season and their positions remain vacant.

Tim Lewis, a lifelong Arsenal fan, and close associate of Kroenke is a lawyer who works for the law firm Clifford Chance joined the Board, and the announcement was buried in the Saka contract extension saga, even though he is a NED. The job of the NED is to oversee the work of the executive, this raised questions. I smelt a rat.

The war is over. The Board is now firmly back in control. With Vinai Venkatesham now assuming board-level responsibilities , there is no executive level at the club anymore. The Kroenke's have learnt yet another serious lesson from legacy of Gazidis.

The real concern now is, what are the implications for transfers now he is gone. Although I have my views, time will tell.

The really good news is, Mikel Arteta and Edu are given control of footballing matters. I have even heard some good Cagigao rumours.
.....Cagigao :shock: .......I haven't heard a word of that rumour tbh
I did hear that Partey is a done deal..... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
200 grand a week :scared:

Vinai is an empty suit.....I would rather a person with AFC DNA .....David O'Leary on the board
Bad mouth. But Raul has been tsunamied. Enough said.
Raul, Ozil says hi. :D

Anyone who think Raul getting the sack just days after Ozil interview is a coincidence is clueless.
Are You seriously joking?
Ozil? Really Ozil?
Yer giving Ozil credit for Raul’s sacking?
OMG
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

kajifu wrote:

RB- Belerin, Soares
LB- Thierney, Kolisinac

Projection

Ozil is on the way out whether he wants to go or not.

Arsenal will have Mari, Luiz, Gabriel, Saliba, and Holden. 5 defenders, Mustaffi might not go because he is injured. Once he can pass a physical, he is out.

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

The Old Lady sniffing around Lacazette, hopefully it’s a deep breath, full lung capacity. Out.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote:
kajifu wrote:

RB- Belerin, Soares
LB- Thierney, Kolisinac

Projection

Ozil is on the way out whether he wants to go or not.

Arsenal will have Mari, Luiz, Gabriel, Saliba, and Holden. 5 defenders, Mustaffi might not go because he is injured. Once he can pass a physical, he is out.
PAY UP! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Gabriel rumored to have agreed personal terms. I have my concerns about his experience and height. But looks like a good young defender.

Fee agreed 27 MP.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote:Gabriel rumored to have agreed personal terms. I have my concerns about his experience and height. But looks like a good young defender.

Fee agreed 27 MP.
Is that the Gabriel Magalhaes who is 6'3? or another one?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

danfo driver wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Gabriel rumored to have agreed personal terms. I have my concerns about his experience and height. But looks like a good young defender.

Fee agreed 27 MP.
He looks short on tape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf-Pa2c-Pgo&t=458s

Need to redo the measurement. He is more 6'1 than 6'3.

jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

ohenhen1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Fee agreed 27 MP.
He looks short on tape.

Which tape? The cassette tape that you listen to for Arsenal transfer rumors in planet Jupiter?
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

jdizzy wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Fee agreed 27 MP.
He looks short on tape.

Which tape? The cassette tape that you listen to for Arsenal transfer rumors in planet Jupiter?

Danfo walahi ..if you ever ever compare me to Ohen again , I will go home to Ora people for you !! See how Ohen reasons ? He saw tape and called someone 6-1 or 6-3 short !!

Lawd have mercy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

AFC sign Tim Akinola :shock: :shock: :shock:
....I heard about this kid and started watching him about a year ago.....my first thought was, this guy is better than Willock & Guendouzi, I would love to see him given a chance on a bigger platform......my prayers have been answered
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Gooner1 wrote:AFC sign Tim Akinola :shock: :shock: :shock:
....I heard about this kid and started watching him about a year ago.....my first thought was, this guy is better than Willock & Guendouzi, I would love to see him given a chance on a bigger platform......my prayers have been answered
I know absolutely nothing about the player but surprised that we are signing a player that couldn't cut it at Huddersfield
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

jdizzy wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Fee agreed 27 MP.
He looks short on tape.

I don't even bother anymore. I just skip, check who is posting before bothering to read. Smh.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."