The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2020-21 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2020-21 Seas

Post by Sleaky72 »

ohenhen1 wrote:
Coach wrote:Interesting use of Ekene Maitland-Niles. Engine. Effort. One with a bit more panache in the carry and distribution and the venture would’ve been even more rewarding. 25-30M however is a lot to turn down.
Yeah that is a lot of money to turn down. His value went up after this game. Will take 20MP.
Did you just say you wud take only £20 mill
For Maitland-Niles?
I don’t even have the words ...
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Sleaky72 wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Coach wrote:Interesting use of Ekene Maitland-Niles. Engine. Effort. One with a bit more panache in the carry and distribution and the venture would’ve been even more rewarding. 25-30M however is a lot to turn down.
Yeah that is a lot of money to turn down. His value went up after this game. Will take 20MP.
For Maitland-Niles?
20 million is low for an England international.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Arsenal is back,we are back.
So we have Arteta just less than 9 months and he has two trophies to show for?I expect him by 2023 we win the EPL.
Thgis season we are one of the best team even City and Liverpool win just one title to show for
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

kalani JR wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
For Maitland-Niles?

Yeah I will take 20 MP for a backup that can be replaced in the team. Arsenal have some good young players coming up like Swanson and Jordi Osei tutu that just went out on loan that can play the right wing back role. Thierney and Saka can play the left wing back role. I think Niles has reached his ceiling. He is a good player,versatile, but he is not great at any thing. Sell him, use the money to buy Partey.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

ohenhen1 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
For Maitland-Niles?

Yeah I will take 20 MP for a backup that can be replaced in the team. Arsenal have some good young players coming up like Swanson and Jordi Osei tutu that just went out on loan that can play the right wing back role. Thierney and Saka can play the left wing back role. I think Niles has reached his ceiling. He is a good player,versatile, but he is not great at any thing. Sell him, use the money to buy Partey.
You want to sell Niles for only £20 million and replace him with unproven kids?
Are you sure yer Ok dude?
Thank goodness you have no decision making powers @ the Emirates
Last edited by Sleaky72 on Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...they just won the weldcup :clap: :clap:
Good job though, they did the normal thing underdogs do, break out attack. Liverpool was playing them half field from start.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

cchinukw wrote:
Cito wrote:Arsenal: 2 trophies August 2020, 4 Weeks
Spurs: 2 trophies 1999 -2020, 1092 Weeks (21 years) :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is wickedness of the highest order. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You should be banned :laugh:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Cito wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Cito wrote:Arsenal: 2 trophies August 2020, 4 Weeks
Spurs: 2 trophies 1999 -2020, 1092 Weeks (21 years) :D
This is wickedness of the highest order. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You should be banned :laugh:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

where is Pa Jimoh these days? I hope the brother is alright.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

ohenhen1 wrote:
Could we but a player of his caliber for that amount?
Egg

Post by Thelastoneleft »

kajifu wrote:Is Sako the most underrated player in the game?
No, Sako is the most notorious scammer in the Ambazonian revolution
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Arsenal under MA has justified my belief in this team as presently constituted. This team is not really very far off from Man City and Liverpool. We just need some great additions.
As constituted finance permitting i won't sell any players. Rather than sell i will loan out Nketiah, Holding, Calum, Willock and Nelson. Infact i will keep these players if i can. These are good players to have in the squad. They give Arteta options tactically.
Kpom Kwem! I mean the sell this sell that crew are just funny. So sell everybody. What about depth? How can anybody be clamoring for a player like Bellerin to be sold after watching today's game. Why should El Neny be loaned out again? He was on loan last season and deserve the chance to prove himself and he is doing well so far. Fans sha...smh[/quote]

++++++++++++

Look at it this way - the club is a biz that needs to be profitable. You want to keep all those wages on the books and do what ? Keep them in 3rd team ? We have just bought Mari. Cedric, Two players for Under 23 + Willian + Gabby + one or two more and you want to keep all these players plus Ozil ? Haba bros make una fear God , the wage bill will be too high and these players will not fetch loan deals ..Remember how many loan deals Nketiah and Holding have done each one ending with story ?

Meanwhile we are still pursing Cebalos and have Mikhi on loan ? We want to start behaving like chelsea ? and loan out 50 players but buy 10 ? ok o I hear una dont sell anyone one keep all and send them on loan and then come and complain about wage bill and TV viewing rights.[/quote]
I thought Mikhi’s contract has be canceled.
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

I've said this before AFC fans need to look at the long term instead of the game by game basis.
El Neny has no business in Arteta's new setup QED....over the long run our midfield needs more mobile, box-to-box
players
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

AFC are looking to extend AMN contract after Wolves first bid was rejected.... :thumb:
...finally....these guys are starting to see sense.....both on and off the pitch....
Top 4 finish and Europa trophy is easily doable for this team, hell wouldn't be surprised if we are challenging for EPL this season....I'm really optimistic with what I'm seeing
....and if we don't, who cares, as long as we continue this improvement going forward....I'm happy with that
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Gooner1 wrote:AFC are looking to extend AMN contract after Wolves first bid was rejected.... :thumb:
...finally....these guys are starting to see sense.....both on and off the pitch....
Top 4 finish and Europa trophy is easily doable for this team, hell wouldn't be surprised if we are challenging for EPL this season....I'm really optimistic with what I'm seeing
....and if we don't, who cares, as long as we continue this improvement going forward....I'm happy with that
Honestly i see Arsenal under Arteta doing that. He got the key to unlock the top 6 teams. Now he simply need to develop a formula for the remaining 14 teams in the EPL.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

azuka wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:AFC are looking to extend AMN contract after Wolves first bid was rejected.... :thumb:
Honestly i see Arsenal under Arteta doing that. He got the key to unlock the top 6 teams. Now he simply need to develop a formula for the remaining 14 teams in the EPL.
We should go for the league title,i will be disappointed if we are looking at top 4.Go for the league then at worst finish 4th or 3rd.
I we figure how to beat small teams that are underdog and park the bus play deep.The players need to r espect every team we face and take the game like a cup final.If Auba stay and with two top players.Pep and klopp will know the is another general in town who has over take them.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Ceballos is back at afc for another season loan

bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

Roma signs Mhkitaryan on a permanent deal
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Hola Mi Hermano Ceballos.
Welcome back :thumbs:
https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... eal-madrid
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
bouncino wrote:Roma signs Mhkitaryan on a permanent deal
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Copied /////

Patrick Timmons
@PatrickTimmons1
·
10h
Bukayo Saka’s stats per position:

•Left wing: 18 games, 2 goals, 5 assists.

•Left back: 16 games, 1 goal, 4 assists, 7 clean sheets.

•Right wing: 5 games, 1 goal, 2 assists.

•Central midfield: 1 game, 1 assist.

His adaptability for an 18-year old is incredible.

Nigeria must do it can to convince this young man to play for us. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Another horrible decision by that bum
Arsene Wenger. Refused £60 mill from Man
City for Sanchez and did a horrible swap deal
for this bum who was given away for nothing.

Next to signing Ozil and compounding the madness
by extending the contract for an obscene amount, the trade for
Mikhi for Sanchez are so ridiculously flawed it’s speech
Depriving .,, as the Liverpool boss once said : “what the hell
are they smokin’ out there @ the Emirates”
Last edited by Sleaky72 on Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Sleaky72 wrote:
Another horrible decision by that bum
Arsene Wenger. Refused £60 mill from Man
City for Sanchez and did a horrible swap deal
for this bum who was given away for nothing.

Next to signing Ozil and compounding the madness
by extending the contract for an obscene amount, the trade for
Mikhi for Sanchez are so ridiculously flawed it’s speech
Depriving .,, as the Liverpool boss once said : “what the hell
are they smiling there @ the Emirates”
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: