The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:49 am that troll sleaky don pick race, no story to spam CE about assnal..chei...just look at the real cowards
cowards extraordinaire, the lot of them!

I remember before the international break, Simple-African-Iyawo was shooting her mouth. :rotf: I warned her that I will be forced to deal with her. Now, she don run commot forum. :woot:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

dem dey fear city, who Wolves defeated ..smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Hmm so we face shitty without Partey , Saka and Martinelli ? Na wa o . How do we prevent another thumping ? Will Short man devil 👿 swallow his pride and pack the midfield or will he be his proud self and play city open game ?

Oya make una talk put mata o
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I hope this is a lesson to all those Cybereagles members who were approached by Skimpy Africanus, asking them to be his husband. This is a cowardly "Iyawo" who will abandon you during rough times and run! tufia! :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:27 pm Hmm so we face shitty without Partey , Saka and Martinelli ? Na wa o . How do we prevent another thumping ? Will Short man devil 👿 swallow his pride and pack the midfield or will he be his proud self and play city open game ?

You know what that delusional elf will do. He will play City with a 4-3-3 and we will get mauled. I am already looking past the City game. If Arteta doesn't face reality(very likely), I see a 4-0 or 4-1 win for City.

On the potential bright side if Trossard starts this is his chance to make a statement about his quality(we already know he is quality).

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:48 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:27 pm Hmm so we face shitty without Partey , Saka and Martinelli ? Na wa o . How do we prevent another thumping ? Will Short man devil 👿 swallow his pride and pack the midfield or will he be his proud self and play city open game ?

You know what that delusional elf will do. He will play City with a 4-3-3 and we will get mauled. I am already looking past the City game. If Arteta doesn't face reality(very likely), I see a 4-0 or 4-1 win for City.

On the potential bright side if Trossard starts this is his chance to make a statement about his quality(we already know he is quality).
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: why you go dey lose hope before dem even kick ball or blow whistle... Saka just got called up by England , so bobo fit play
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:04 pm I hope this is a lesson to all those Cybereagles members who were approached by Skimpy Africanus, asking them to be his husband. This is a cowardly "Iyawo" who will abandon you during rough times and run! tufia! :oops:
Okokobioko, how bodi? I hope Mourinho's oko did not damage it too much. The Oko from ya master Mourinho no do you? You come hia dey look for Oko again. :woot: :woot: If you don't behave I shall be forced to tell Mourinho, and he will toss you out on the street, again. You will go back to selling your diseased carcass for roasted corn. :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:53 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:04 pm I hope this is a lesson to all those Cybereagles members who were approached by Skimpy Africanus, asking them to be his husband. This is a cowardly "Iyawo" who will abandon you during rough times and run! tufia! :oops:
Okokobioko, how bodi? I hope Mourinho's oko did not damage it too much. The Oko from ya master Mourinho no do you? You come hia dey look for Oko again. :woot: :woot: If you don't behave I shall be forced to tell Mourinho, and he will toss you out on the street, again. You will go back to selling your diseased carcass for roasted corn. :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Aha!! I smoked the rodent Iyawo out of his hole! :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Oya, come and face the music. Why did you guys choke a 1-0? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:41 am
Aha!! I smoked the rodent Iyawo out of his hole! :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Oya, come and face the music. Why did you guys choke a 1-0? :lol: :lol: :lol:
All according to plan.

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:33 am
All according to plan.
Was the the same plan when you choked the league title last season? :woot: :rotf: :rotf: Eh? Iyawo?! :lol: :lol:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:26 am
All according to plan.
Was the the same plan when you choked the league title last season? :woot: :rotf: :rotf: Eh? Iyawo?! :lol: :lol:
Dat wan was sabotage. :biggrin: but that is being corrected :mrgreen: Now go hide because Mourinho is looking for you, his rent … man :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:19 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:26 am
All according to plan.
Dat wan was sabotage. :biggrin: but that is being corrected :mrgreen: Now go hide because Mourinho is looking for you, his rent … man :rotf:
hmm.. Iyawo, your Oko, Tottenham, is on top of you. Giving you seriously from the top. You like am? :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

What’s Arteta’s end game here starting Nketiah and Jorginho?
I’m just gonna sit back and watch.
Arteta has finally broken Saka.
Young lad not even on the bench.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

My goodness.SMDH
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Arteta starts with 4-3-3 AGAIN! This Blockhead NEVER learns!!!

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:40 pm What’s Arteta’s end game here starting Nketiah and Jorginho?
That moron wants us to chop 5 today.

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Zinchenko showing nerves there

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Rice clears off the line!!

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

A miracle that Ake did not score there!

Wha choo looking at?!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:33 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:40 pm What’s Arteta’s end game here starting Nketiah and Jorginho?
That moron wants us to chop 5 today.
I might just watch the Bills-Jaguar game. Smh
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Okokobioko the sniveling coward won't show his stinking hide here until after the game! :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Ewu oko! :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Hm that was close!! Raya be kiaful!!

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet