Tammy Abraham To Accept England Call

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Tammy Abraham To Accept England Call

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Tammy is worth fighting for. He himself will know they are trying to secure him for England and "mothball" his international career.
If he decides to go for England then we must respect his decision
He'll be a future reference for other SE potentials courted by England.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

No, he is not. No one and nothing is worth fighting for, when that person or thing isn't fighting with you. Best believe that!

This is why people get into bad marriages and stay there. You are the only one doing all the fighting, while the other person is fooking another man/woman.

Have some dignity!
That was cringe worthy to say “worth fighting for”!The guy has shown no love to Nigeria (he’s actually an England International) so why fight in vein?
I make no apologies for my choice of words. You're being sentimental as a fan. The SE coach and those eho make these decisions will be less sentimental.
Nigeria need to put down a marker. England are saying, even if we don't meed him, we have the power to keep him away from you".
They are not happy the likes of Iwobi and Moses chose Nigeria. It's a football power play.
There are other Nigerians coming through. Even if we don't need Tammy, fight for him. Let England know it is not a forgone conclusion that every eligible player that could wear the green and white will be keenly fought over.
The fact that they are using the word "poach" and "cap him now to prevent Nigeria taking him" means they are afraid.
This is a double edged sword for Nigeria, if Tammy plays for England and gets discarded, then we can tell future prospects, we fought to get him but he refused, look at him now. Don't make the same mistake. If Nigeria gets him, it sends a message to England that Nigeria has the appeal to lure any player away from them.
Yes, I do believe Tammy is worth fighting for. If England can fight to keep him away from us, lets fight to keep him away from them.
I will be shocked if you did. We know who you are and the disgust deep inside your skin that you despise.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Tammy is worth fighting for. He himself will know they are trying to secure him for England and "mothball" his international career.

No, he is not. No one and nothing is worth fighting for, when that person or thing isn't fighting with you. Best believe that!

This is why people get into bad marriages and stay there. You are the only one doing all the fighting, while the other person is fooking another man/woman.

Have some dignity!
This is what we told Uncle Cellular before he personally begged Ameobi to play for Nigeria. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

pajimoh wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Have some dignity!
That was cringe worthy to say “worth fighting for”!The guy has shown no love to Nigeria (he’s actually an England International) so why fight in vein?
I make no apologies for my choice of words. You're being sentimental as a fan. The SE coach and those eho make these decisions will be less sentimental.
Nigeria need to put down a marker. England are saying, even if we don't meed him, we have the power to keep him away from you".
They are not happy the likes of Iwobi and Moses chose Nigeria. It's a football power play.
There are other Nigerians coming through. Even if we don't need Tammy, fight for him. Let England know it is not a forgone conclusion that every eligible player that could wear the green and white will be keenly fought over.
The fact that they are using the word "poach" and "cap him now to prevent Nigeria taking him" means they are afraid.
This is a double edged sword for Nigeria, if Tammy plays for England and gets discarded, then we can tell future prospects, we fought to get him but he refused, look at him now. Don't make the same mistake. If Nigeria gets him, it sends a message to England that Nigeria has the appeal to lure any player away from them.
Yes, I do believe Tammy is worth fighting for. If England can fight to keep him away from us, lets fight to keep him away from them.
Why do we like ofe in Nigeria? England have invested in these guys. Nigeria have done jack.

England should not have to fight Nigeria to chop from their investment.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

cchinukw wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Have some dignity!
Why do we like ofe in Nigeria? England have invested in these guys. Nigeria have done jack.

England did not invest in these players anymore than their parents who take them to every football training, feeding them and encouraging them
Clubs invest in these players and the players are free to choose any country they wish to play for.
The problem with us blacks is we easily make excuses why we should give up our own because they live and brought up abroad.
A white man has no such sentiments to leave his own family, his own land and come to yours and claim part of your treasures and we willingly give it to them too.
England did not invest more than the players did into their own career and more than their families did into their children's career.
Nigeria is not denying their clubs their services. There is no law that says England has automatic first refusal to them. We fight to get what we want.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:Southgate is under pressure and will call him up, then cap him in the 85th minute.
Game over for Abraham.
But e just start. There are many more in line.
BBC pundit has a warning for England boss Gareth Southgate over Chelsea's Fikayo Tomori

"I hear the Nigerians have their eye on this talent and the Super Eagles' pulling power is not to be underestimated. England manager Gareth Southgate should not take Tomori's England age group appearances for granted." - Garth Crooks, BBC pundit and ex-Spurs & England International
https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/ ... i-17003701
If they like they can continue allowing us influence their national line ups like Putin does the US elections!
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
:rotf: so this was the privy info you were holding out on CE :rotf: as if many did not know..kai damunk
Porky...how did you get to that conclusion? :oops:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Have some dignity!

England did not invest in these players anymore than their parents who take them to every football training, feeding them and encouraging them
Clubs invest in these players and the players are free to choose any country they wish to play for.
The problem with us blacks is we easily make excuses why we should give up our own because they live and brought up abroad.
A white man has no such sentiments to leave his own family, his own land and come to yours and claim part of your treasures and we willingly give it to them too.
England did not invest more than the players did into their own career and more than their families did into their children's career.
Nigeria is not denying their clubs their services. There is no law that says England has automatic first refusal to them. We fight to get what we want.
Time after time I continue to expose how you have no intelligence , my goodness... White men won't leave their families to seek greener pastures or what...my goodness, so the Europeans who went all over the world to search for looths be what again..

You just have to find a way to play down your skin /race..shame on you ...you need to learn and improve how you view things, you sound like a massive uncle tom and you believe you are the bottom feeder of all races ..shame on you

so Oyinbo man never run comot from oyinbo land to go find better ..kai ..I bet you will deny slavery soon
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:Southgate is under pressure and will call him up, then cap him in the 85th minute.
Game over for Abraham.
But e just start. There are many more in line.
BBC pundit has a warning for England boss Gareth Southgate over Chelsea's Fikayo Tomori

"I hear the Nigerians have their eye on this talent and the Super Eagles' pulling power is not to be underestimated. England manager Gareth Southgate should not take Tomori's England age group appearances for granted." - Garth Crooks, BBC pundit and ex-Spurs & England International
https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/ ... i-17003701
If they like they can continue allowing us influence their national line ups like Putin does the US elections!
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
:rotf: so this was the privy info you were holding out on CE :rotf: as if many did not know..kai damunk
Porky...how did you get to that conclusion? :oops:
damunk, kai you posted you had info about tammy's choice a few weeks ago..now you want to play forgetful jones eh...oh my :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Have some dignity!

Time after time I continue to expose how you have no intelligence , my goodness... White men won't leave their families to seek greener pastures or what...my goodness, so the Europeans who went all over the world to search for looths be what again..

You just have to find a way to play down your skin /race..shame on you ...you need to learn and improve how you view things, you sound like a massive uncle tom and you believe you are the bottom feeder of all races ..shame on you

so Oyinbo man never run comot from oyinbo land to go find better ..kai ..I bet you will deny slavery soon
You've obviously TOTALLY MISUNDERSTOOD what pajimoh was saying.
Meanwhile na you dey shout about "lack of intelligence" upandan di whole pace.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

awww damunk tries to go off topic again, after claiming he has first hand info on Tammy's choice :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Damunk, I stopped responding to the "Lemon Juice" once I dicovered who he is. Danfo roadkill is another "Lemon Juice" man. I.just ignore them now. I mean would you have a conversation with a plank?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:
Damunk, I stopped responding to the "Lemon Juice" once I dicovered who he is. Danfo roadkill is another "Lemon Juice" man. I.just ignore them now. I mean would you have a conversation with a plank?
I destroyed you on this forum and you almost got banned for parental insults..so you took some time off CE....now go and cry your master chopped 7 goals
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
I destroyed you on this forum and you almost got banned for parental insults..so you took some time off CE....now go and cry your master chopped 7 goals
But seriously...how did you with all your acclaimed intelligence, not understand what you were reading?
Do you understand the post even now? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

so damunk , you moved this thread back here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: the thing pain you well well eh? guess what that Abraham will never ever play for Nigeria.... no matter how hard you try, the joker is nothing but a D.O.S.T and will be the next Agbonlahor

Real Nigerians are scoring and playing in the champs league ...
SuperEagles

Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Bigpokey24 wrote:so damunk , you moved this thread back here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: the thing pain you well well eh? guess what that Abraham will never ever play for Nigeria.... no matter how hard you try, the joker is nothing but a D.O.S.T and will be the next Agbonlahor

Why are you wishing ill on another persons child ?
All the best Tammy
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Prince wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:so damunk , you moved this thread back here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: the thing pain you well well eh? guess what that Abraham will never ever play for Nigeria.... no matter how hard you try, the joker is nothing but a D.O.S.T and will be the next Agbonlahor

Why are you wishing ill on another persons child ?
All the best Tammy
i didn't wish ill, just said he will never play for my SE because he is a DOST and just isn't good enough...once the Chelsea ban is over, bobo will be a bench warmer or sent to his level
SuperEagles

Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: TAMMY ABRAHAM: Update on Nigeria's Chase.....

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The boy is making a big mistake! He's not gonna make SE With all the players ahead of him already. He can however make the England wc team if he starts banging goals ahead of the wc. Harry Kane is the only big striker they have that is way better than him.

However, he would be a great addition to the new SE after the wc, like they say "if we qualify ".
I saw him play for Chelsea. Was very impressed. A hungry goal scorer just like Mbappe . Does not look Naija origin at all. Even his height alone can tell you his daddy is prolly from E. Africa. In this day and age of the Internet who knows the real truth? :tic: .
I never LOSE, I either WIN or LEARN. – Nelson Mandela
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: TAMMY ABRAHAM: Update on Nigeria's Chase.....

Post by Eaglezbeak »

The Jagaban wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The boy is making a big mistake! He's not gonna make SE With all the players ahead of him already. He can however make the England wc team if he starts banging goals ahead of the wc. Harry Kane is the only big striker they have that is way better than him.

However, he would be a great addition to the new SE after the wc, like they say "if we qualify ".
I saw him play for Chelsea. Was very impressed. A hungry goal scorer just like Mbappe . Does not look Naija origin at all. Even his height alone can tell you his daddy is prolly from E. Africa. In this day and age of the Internet who knows the real truth? :tic: .
If he was East African he would have been training with Mo Farah!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Zelex
Egg
Egg

Post by Zelex »

Sky Sports report that Abraham and Tomori will be in the England squad announced this afternoon. Hopefully this will put an end to the speculation.
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Zelex wrote:Sky Sports report that Abraham and Tomori will be in the England squad announced this afternoon. Hopefully this will put an end to the speculation.
:clap: :clap: :clap: they can go collect their one cap is sit in perpetuity :thumbs:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Have some dignity!
This is what we told Uncle Cellular before he personally begged Ameobi to play for Nigeria. :D
:taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol: I am going to Rondon to beg Tammy. :P

I am looking at the long term.
Bros, if you enter Naija you will see that everybody way fit port don port. So at some point we will have a good number of very good Naijarians in all facets of human endeavour outside our shores.

Is to encourage them (those good enough) to come and help us be as great as we can be.

And some you have to market the country and the advantages of playing for your Papa land.

The days way we dey do Iyanga don pass.

We have to sell the benefit (if any) of playing for Naija.

Ps., Ameobi is a good ambassador for us. His experience was a positive one. I bet he regrets not joining us earlier on... and he is also a good example for the younger ones who think they are more British than Naijarian.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

maceo4 wrote:
Zelex wrote:Sky Sports report that Abraham and Tomori will be in the England squad announced this afternoon. Hopefully this will put an end to the speculation.
:clap: :clap: :clap: they can go collect their one cap is sit in perpetuity :thumbs:
:P True.

But that's how wayo dey work. You will always find someone that will say, "it will not happen to me." Typically, from someone that doesn't have a good grasp of history.

Abeg make dem go try dia luck. Maybe it will not happen to them too...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

There was an extensive panel discussion on Sky Sports yesterday on Tomori, Abraham and Hudson-Odoi, just before the Chelsea game vs Lille.
They spoke about their dual nationalities (Tomori and Abraham) and mentioned that Rohr had the night before said they were "not in his plans".

They had lots of high praise for Tomori.
They thought both would be called up by Southgate but Abraham might not get much game time as long as Kane is in the picture. Then they mentioned Sterling, Jordan and even the Bournemouth striker, Callum Wilson.
They said Vardy quit the national team for lack of game time and had said he would rather not travel all over the world just to sit on the bench waiting for Kane.

So everyone seems to be aware of the Nigeria 'threat' nowadays which it seems they are taking very seriously. I don't think I've ever known pundits and newspapers talk so much about the dual eligibility of their top stars as nowadays. Or maybe I just never noticed.
:D
kdk4christ
Egg
Egg

Post by kdk4christ »

Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham says he "has not decided" on his international future, after scoring in Wednesday's Champions League victory over Lille.

The 22-year-old is yet to play in a competitive fixture for England but appeared in friendly draws with Germany and Brazil in 2017.

He is eligible to play for Nigeria despite featuring at three youth team levels for England.

"I haven't made a decision yet. I am focusing on the club," said Abraham.

"It is always a privilege to be wanted by both nations," he told BBC Radio 5 Live. "I love both nations and for me I am clearly doing something right for Chelsea. My time will come."

Abraham was part of the England Under-21s' European Championship squad this summer.

England manager Gareth Southgate will name his senior squad on Thursday for forthcoming European Championship qualifiers against the Czech Republic and Bulgaria.

Abraham, who has netted eight goals in 10 games in all competitions for Chelsea so far this season, is joint-second in the Premier League's top scorers' chart.

"I am from an area where I have grown up with different culture backgrounds. I am fully aware Nigeria is a massive country," Abraham added.

Chelsea boss Frank Lampard, also speaking 5 Live, added: "Tammy is handling the situation as he does with everything in life. He takes it with enthusiasm, happiness, desire to work.

"He wants to be the best and with that comes international recognition. I say it every day, it is his decision and the next decision on that front is for Gareth. I never want to tell him what to do."

Abraham spent the 2018-19 season on loan at Aston Villa in the Championship and scored his first goal in the Champions League for Chelsea on Wednesday.

Lampard said he hoped to see "many more" goals from Abraham, who linked up with compatriot Fikayo Tomori to score against Lille - the first time since March 2012 that two Englishmen were involved in the same goal in the Champions League for Chelsea.

"Tammy's performance was more of the same of what we have been seeing," said Lampard. "He's hungry for goals, he's physical, he gives everything for the team, he has quality with the ball at his feet.

"It's his first Champions League goal and we'll see many more, I hope, and many more performances like that."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49915106
*JESUS LOVES YOU* More Than You Know

"When we die we leave behind us all that we have, and take with us all that we are."