2018/2019 Spurs Season: PL: 4th; LC: SM; FAC: 4RD; CL: Final

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: 2018/2019 Spurs Season: [PL] FUL vs TOT [WK 23]

Post by anikulapo »

What’s the point of having Mitro in the game if you won’t keep a constant supply of crosses coming in to him? He isn’t Aboumeyang playing off he shoulder nah :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Llorente can't hold up the ball.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Babel how could you miss that?

CMON MEN.

That was harder to miss :curse:
Last edited by anikulapo on Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

There are too many water carriers on this time. Trippier and Llorente for starters.

How did we not go 2 nil down?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nooooooo

Ojoro that was a clear goal.

Ojoro Ojoro Ojoro
Last edited by anikulapo on Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What a break. We are seriously riding our luck here.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Fulham should be up 3-0

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sanchez is also another useless one.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

How many chances will Babel miss?

WTF

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cmon Fulham how many chances do you need

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote: Fulham should be up 3-0
Can't dispute that.

We have to come out in the 2nd half in a different way.

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Good Lawd Fulham is useless ... another chance blown WTF

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Its a Goal wrote:
Can't dispute that.

The combination of Ojoro and some babalawo work dey save Toto.

Fulham deserve a sucker punch :curse: for being idiotas

HT

MLK.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:
Can't dispute that.

I told you this team was done from the Wolves game. The intensity is not there. Son is probably the biggest loss at the moment. Hopefully we get lucky in the second half
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

If Levy have any sense, they’ll go in for Peter Crouch or Andy Carroll. Two words, big. Get the lad in from Cardiff with the long throw and Rose whipping in the crosses.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

In addition Fulham should have had two Pks for shirt pulling by that cheating low life Vertonghen ... such a scummy cheating player

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

This Odoi is a disaster waiting to happen. See Mitro just strolling smh .... Ozil Jr :rotf: :rotf:

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It's been a while we scored.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Wasteful Winks.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele grabs his chance off an error in defense.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Classic Dele Alli
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Similar opportunity that Lllorente had in the first half that he squandered is what Dele easily converted.