The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:44 am
packerland wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:29 am
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:04 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:52 pm I was going to finish myself! You made me cry nonstop for 6 weeks! I was avoiding you and avoiding this thread and wanted to end my life! West Ham and Fulham, the ham teams, have given me the courage to postpone my plan to end my life! I am still crying from all the hurt you inflicted on me!
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: cry some more
Na wa o :rotf:
I hope you are well aware that those were made up post by scopio.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Eziokwu!!! O ma se oooo!!! :cry: Kaii! Scipio??? Where are you now? You ran back into your hole and tucked your tails between your legs? Why now? Is this not the behavior of a cowardly loser so??

Oya come out, I will try not to deal with you again. . . . . NOTTTT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: See e face like fermented akamu! come out here! Nonsense boy! :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

these assanal fans are so strange, all of them don lose hope pick race.. hang in there, una go beat pool for FA cup😁
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:37 pm these assanal fans are so strange, all of them don lose hope pick race.. hang in there, una go beat pool for FA cup😁
Cowards! All of them. The worst of them is ScipioAfricanAnus! The boy has no hame at all :D He was twerking in November with one yansh! Now, he don pick race! Run, and his himself deep inside his rat-hole. :oops:

I will flush him out!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:52 am
danfo driver wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:52 pm I was going to finish myself! You made me cry nonstop for 6 weeks! I was avoiding you and avoiding this thread and wanted to end my life! West Ham and Fulham, the ham teams, have given me the courage to postpone my plan to end my life! I am still crying from all the hurt you inflicted on me!
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:39 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:37 pm these assanal fans are so strange, all of them don lose hope pick race.. hang in there, una go beat pool for FA cup😁
Arsenal haters are cowards! I really need Anus! I have no shame at all :D I am twerking in January with zero yansh! Now, I don pick race! I am thinking of switching from 404 meat to rat meat! :oops:

I will flush out rats for dinner tonight, with a side of 404!
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:40 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:52 am
I own up to that post. It is all true! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:07 pm O ma se oooo!!! :cry: I was so hungry dat I ran into a sewer hole to look for discarded 404 legs! :oops: :oops:

Mek I go face fermented toto! Nonsense! :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Chineke God of Ndi Israelite! :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:57 pm
danfo driver wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:39 pm
Arsenal haters are cowards! I really need Anus! I have no shame at all :D I am twerking in January with zero yansh! Now, I don pick race! I am thinking of switching from 404 meat to rat meat! :oops:

I will flush out rats for dinner tonight, with a side of 404!
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey! I no tell you! I know how to flush him out of his hole. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oya come out! Can you please provide us with league table? Pleaseeeeeeeeee?? :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:19 pm
danfo driver wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:07 pm O ma se oooo!!! :cry: I was so hungry dat I ran into a sewer hole to look for discarded 404 legs! :oops: :oops:

Chineke God of Ndi Israelite! :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
From 1st to 4th in 3 days :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :woot:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:09 pm

I am here for my 4th helping of 404 meat in 3 days :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:11 pm

I know it hurts. Celebrated the league in November, only to see yourself in 4th ... and falling. Next Tottenham to overtake :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :woot:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:22 pm

This really hurts!! :woot: Where is my 4th helping of 404 meat in November? :woot: :woot: Rotten toto don overtake me!!! :woot:
:woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:36 am

This really hurts!! :woot: Where is my 4th helping of 404 meat in November? :woot: :woot: Rotten toto don overtake me!!! :woot:
okay, fine! Just post the top 10 teams. Please naaaahhhhhh..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:14 am

Aaaahhhhhh..... My a$$ hurts!! :woot: :woot:

:shock: :shock: :scared: :scared: :woot: :woot: Ehn kwa?! What have you been up to, you crazy dog?! :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Some off us tire because DD and Scorpio keep making the thread about , dogs, *kindpeople* and Ashewos :(

Its very tiring to read through the long thread and find 2/3rds not making mention of anything football.

I personally begged them last year to move their grandstanding and blokous measurement to face me i face you dem no gree . E good sha make dem carry go dem don win.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Siddonlook11 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:34 am
Some off us tire because DD and Scorpio keep making the thread about , dogs, *kindpeople* and Ashewos :(

Its very tiring to read through the long thread and find 2/3rds not making mention of anything football.

I personally begged them last year to move their grandstanding and blokous measurement to face me i face you dem no gree . E good sha make dem carry go dem don win.
OK. My bad. I was having too much fun whipping that scabies infested dog. I will ignore him, err it :laugh: from now on.

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bro, you have always been very unfair to me. Look at all my posts in this thread since Jan 1, 2024 - where did I make the thread about that? Look back and see the only person who carried that behavior into 2024. Its good for us to always tell the truth.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:21 am
danfo driver wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:14 am

Aaaahhhhhh..... My a$$ hurts!! :woot: :woot:

:shock: :shock: :scared: :scared: :woot: :woot: Ehn kwa?! What have you been up to, you crazy dog?! :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Okay, post top 5? Please nahhhhhh :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: