The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2023-24 Season

Post by ohenhen1 »

Great season for Arsenal. That home loss to Aston Villa may have cost us the title.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 11:37 pm Great season for Arsenal. That home loss to Aston Villa may have cost us the title.
what do you mean great season? if you finish 2nd, it makes no difference from last season , so you only added 2 or 3 points compared to last season? NewCastle, Spurs etc all finished 2nd
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 6:42 pm
elerineye wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 5:28 pm This looks like one of those games we won’t win…
Oh you of little faith :mrgreen:
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 7:31 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 7:13 pm
mmeny wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 7:06 pm I will take the three points but I was hoping we smack Man Utd around at old toilet with some expansive football.
It was your chance to break the 8-2, but you didnt. :D

Manchester United (8) v (2) Arsenal
It was our chance to break the 8-2 while twerking sideways and eating ham with Worchestershire sauce, abi na Lancashire sauce? :laugh: Ewu hater! :rotf: :woot: :woot:

Now take our 1-0 win today and jam it firmly up yours! :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

City will be taken deeper into Hades than Orpheus in pursuit of Eurydice. In the cups, maybe, but in the league, the THS has been a colosseum too far for Guardiola’s gladiators. Tuesday will be no different.

The curse of HAM.
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

danfo driver wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 7:13 pm
mmeny wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 7:06 pm I will take the three points but I was hoping we smack Man Utd around at old toilet with some expansive football.
It was your chance to break the 8-2, but you didnt. :D

Manchester United (8) v (2) Arsenal
:rotf: :rotf: A nice 5-0 thumping would have been enough but we take the 1-0 victory if history repeats itself once again.
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

The lengths Flipfloptimus Prime is going to. United beaten at home, title race taken to the last day, “but, but, you didn’t avenge a beating from the antiquities”.

The pursuit of relevance has led many to the front room of ridiculousness. Whatever next, a trip to Kris Jenner’s meat market for a pair of breasts and a bit of Botox.

If Beloved bag it = I cursed Pep Guardiola for his bias and bigotry towards Eto’o and Yaya Toure.

If City clinch it = I cursed Arsenal, they will never, ever bla bla bla till some Cyberian [who cares not for his or is it they/their existence] apologises.

It’s the stuff of Kafkian metamorphosis. Generation TikTok.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Coach wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 2:20 pm The lengths Flipfloptimus Prime is going to. United beaten at home, title race taken to the last day, “but, but, you didn’t avenge a beating from the antiquities”.

The pursuit of relevance has led many to the front room of ridiculousness. Whatever next, a trip to Kris Jenner’s meat market for a pair of breasts and a bit of Botox.

If Beloved bag it = I cursed Pep Guardiola for his bias and bigotry towards Eto’o and Yaya Toure.

If City clinch it = I cursed Arsenal, they will never, ever bla bla bla till some Cyberian [who cares not for his or is it they/their existence] apologises.

:woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I am grateful for his/its frequent forays into our beloved forum, together with his manservant BigPuPu. :laugh: They have provided much needed comic relief to accompany an eventful season. 8-) On the flip side, said manservant BigPuPu has blocked me and is not talking to me anymore. :mrgreen: I hear he had to spend the night after Mr. D. Dunceriver had a near mental breakdown from our win against United. :woot:

Is ham still on the menu for Tuesday? :laugh:

Wha choo looking at?!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 2:37 pm
Coach wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 2:20 pm The lengths Flipfloptimus Prime is going to. United beaten at home, title race taken to the last day, “but, but, you didn’t avenge a beating from the antiquities”.

I am grateful for his/its frequent forays into our beloved forum, together with his manservant BigPuPu. :laugh: They have provided much needed comic relief to accompany an eventful season. 8-) On the flip side, said manservant BigPuPu has blocked me and is not talking to me anymore. :mrgreen: I hear he had to spend the night after Mr. D. Dunceriver had a near mental breakdown from our win against United. :woot:

elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Sleaky72 wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 2:40 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 2:37 pm

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: These guys are crazy, I tell ya… :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Uncharacteristic mistake by Martinez in goal for Villa to give pool the early lead.

Wha choo looking at?!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 8:08 pm Uncharacteristic mistake by Martinez in goal for Villa to give pool the early lead.
2-1 but Villa look dangerous.
Diaby missed a great chance.
Need a Villa loss to keep Tottenham interested
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Sleaky72 wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 8:20 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 8:08 pm Uncharacteristic mistake by Martinez in goal for Villa to give pool the early lead.
2-1 but Villa look dangerous.
Diaby missed a great chance.
Need a Villa loss to keep Tottenham interested
100%

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

3-1 to pool!

Kai! I wish we had done this to Villa

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Watkins nets for Villa but might be offside ...

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Orr saiii!!! Goal will not stand 8-)

Wha choo looking at?!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

This Moussa Diaby fella went from Weah to Wreh in the space of 3 touches. Interesting.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Had this one down for 4-2 on one slip and a Liverpool win in the flutter. Tomorrow, pork loin, hock, gammon steak with cranberry jam. Beef galantine? Hardly, boar. Wild and ravenous. The curse of Ham. 4-3. Capping off the accumulator with Raith (11/5) triumphing over Partick and outside bet, the Spartans grabbing a draw in the Highland playoffs. Odds? Mouthwatering, upwards of 8 large if it hits on a modest wager.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Coach wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 9:04 pm Had this one down for 4-2 on one slip and a Liverpool win in the flutter. Tomorrow, pork loin, hock, gammon steak with cranberry jam. Beef galantine? Hardly, boar. Wild and ravenous. The curse of Ham. 4-3. Capping off the accumulator with Raith (11/5) triumphing over Partick and outside bet, the Spartans grabbing a draw in the Highland playoffs. Odds? Mouthwatering, upwards of 8 large if it hits on a modest wager.
And to cap it all off, put all your winnings into GameStop stock. Up 66% today. :laugh:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Liverpool are jokers! What comical defending! 3-3!

Wha choo looking at?!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 12:01 am
ohenhen1 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 11:37 pm Great season for Arsenal. That home loss to Aston Villa may have cost us the title.
what do you mean great season? if you finish 2nd, it makes no difference from last season , so you only added 2 or 3 points compared to last season? NewCastle, Spurs etc all finished 2nd
No more free Abrahmovic money. Instead make you stay Chelsea thread jejeli you nor gree.

Enjoy the ride jor. We can see you want to decamp to Arsenal. Your passion for Arsenal too dey hot. :P
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Jumping Jehoshaphat!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Precious point for Emeribe. Will rue the misses. Big Crystal Palace at Fort Selhurst, ye shalt not pass. Oliver Cromwell Glasner. Magic Johnny Mateta. Abracadabra. No favours from the Saladins. Nothing but luncheon meat on the china tomorrow. Tapas? B*llocks to that you bent paella! Two words, Bacon.