The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Thunder
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by Thunder »

anikulapo wrote:Waffi okay I hear you, but no be una tell me to put certain people on My ignore list so that I don’t get provoked into saying the wrong thing ? Haba I don put like seven or eight of them for list and it’s been fine, right?

Maybe both of you should just ignore each other’s comments and it will be cool.

I put that goat Platinum on my ignore list, as well as the Pig and a few other Idiotas and it’s been the best decision ever :taunt: :taunt:
Aniks, better your best by putting anything Ozil on you ignore list. Sí, tú puedes hacerlo. Yes, you can do it! :lol: :lol:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

anikulapo wrote:
tolahs wrote:We're playing Xhaka @LB vs Nani?? Welbeck will have to do a lot of doubling up:

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/s ... index.html

Leno (GK)4,Elneny 5,Papastathopoulos 7,Mkhitaryan 8,Ramsey (C) 12,Lichtsteiner 14,Aubameyang 16,Holding 23,Welbeck 29,Guendouzi 34,Xhaka

Oh dear Emery :scared: :scared: Ok ooh Unai Knows :taunt:
Common dawg - i am in my deep kumbaya mode trying to "meditate" away my nerves right now - not feeling the LB choice - really scared - can't lie!!! :???: :shock:
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

tolahs wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
tolahs wrote:We're playing Xhaka @LB vs Nani?? Welbeck will have to do a lot of doubling up:

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/s ... index.html

Leno (GK)4,Elneny 5,Papastathopoulos 7,Mkhitaryan 8,Ramsey (C) 12,Lichtsteiner 14,Aubameyang 16,Holding 23,Welbeck 29,Guendouzi 34,Xhaka

Oh dear Emery :scared: :scared: Ok ooh Unai Knows :taunt:
Common dawg - i am in my deep kumbaya mode trying to "meditate" away my nerves right now - not feeling the LB choice - really scared - can't lie!!! :???: :shock:
So in another way it means you are shaking
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I hope come weekend we will have a better LB,not Xhaka but I must say he did ok on Monday. This FA no try at all,we play Monday and today early game then Sunday anotger game.momsay game should have been push to sunday
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Any links, please?
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Carl Jenkison is on the bench. I totally forgot, he was still playing football ... let alone at Arsenal.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Thunder wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Waffi okay I hear you, but no be una tell me to put certain people on My ignore list so that I don’t get provoked into saying the wrong thing ? Haba I don put like seven or eight of them for list and it’s been fine, right?

Maybe both of you should just ignore each other’s comments and it will be cool.

I put that goat Platinum on my ignore list, as well as the Pig and a few other Idiotas and it’s been the best decision ever :taunt: :taunt:
Aniks, better your best by putting anything Ozil on you ignore list. Sí, tú puedes hacerlo. Yes, you can do it! :lol: :lol:

Hell nah :taunt: :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Holding is growing up & learning fast.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

El Neny inches away from winning a penalty on a “Superman” dive :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

anikulapo wrote:El Neny inches away from winning a penalty on a “Superman” dive :taunt:
It was no dive, bro!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Thunder wrote:
anikulapo wrote:El Neny inches away from winning a penalty on a “Superman” dive :taunt:
It was no dive, bro!
I’m his biggest fan here but he was airborne before contact :mrgreen:

MLK.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Please anyone has a link to this game?
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Abou pass the ball Haba and Jesu that should have been a red care to Sokratis. He needs to stop those dark acts

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Una no open game thread? If I open am now una go complain say I no dey update thread.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

What a pass Mo ElNeny to send Abou clean on goal ... if to say na someone else we no go hear word

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Abou misses another break away

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

This keeper no gree Abou.

That was some save though

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

When will The Armenian Pele come out of the closet

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Leno comes out to save lead footed ball watching Xhacrap

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nooooo Welbeck how didnt that go in

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Guendo should have gone down on a clear pk but stays on his feet and passes a sitter to Welbeck smh

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Arsenal desperately missing the attacking pace of HB down the flank. Biko go sign Ben chillwell, Unai, the club has been scouting him for over three years now

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I love Welbeck but this thing with him in front of goal na wa sha.
He needs to break this mental block
Last edited by anikulapo on Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.