2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] WHU v TOT [WK 24]

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:The rebirth of JL, should be an example 2
cowardly fballers who would rather sit @ a club
and rot, rather than make a move and rekindle their
career ... so happy 4 Jess
Did he move by himself or he was pushed? But yes I agree with you, if you are between 22-26 and your club is buying players of the same age to play your position while telling you that you are still developing, better wake up and go look for a club where you can get that development with regular games. Development does not come from warming benches.
Uncle what happen to spurs that few months ago were flying high?
Some were praising Jose that his backroom staff is key and he has learn from his last job.
What really happen to spurs that all their key players are still playing no injuries
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Diop's agricultural tackle on Moura earns him a yellow
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote: Referees are blind, the linesmen who should help are even worse.
Exactly. Don't know what the linesman was watching not giving Spurs the corner kick.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Lucas pulls one back
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bale has to start every match

Bale corner to Moura into the net.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

danfo driver wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Bigpokey24[/color] wrote: no be this same spurs that were shouting title when they lead the league
You will not find any Spurs supporter talking about winning the league when we were top. Only stupid pundits did.
Bro, YOU talked about winning the league :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
And when I called them out about unreasonable expectations due to their allergy to trophies, I was accused of ‘no body wins trophies before May’. It was obvious once they reach the top of the league, that overwhelming fear of trophy will take over and downhill they go.

2-1 Moura
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Hmmm the flaky bunch from East London look ready 2
blow this ... Wow.
They keep backing up and giving Bale a shot on his
left foot. He isn’t the same dude that left 4 Madrid but still
capable of magic if ya give him time and space
Last edited by Sleaky72 on Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Danfo what is going on?Why take the curse off?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

See how laziness can undo a team. Cresswell a rubbish defender, saw Moura ran from his back for space, he was too lazy to track him, he stood there and the rest is history. He has pulled that nonsense over and over with Westham and he remains one of the regulars in the team and you wonder why a team like Westham never wins anything but are always struggling.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I like the combo of Bale and Kane. It has potentials.

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

oloye wrote:See how laziness can undo a team. Cresswell a rubbish defender, saw Moura ran from his back for space, he was too lazy to track him, he stood there and the rest is history. He has pulled that nonsense over and over with Westham and he remains one of the regulars in the team and you wonder why a team like Westham never wins anything but are always struggling.
Great observation ...
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Sleaky72 wrote:Hmmm the flaky bunch from East London look ready 2
blow this ... Wow.
They keep backing up and giving Bale a shot on his
left foot. He isn’t the same dude that left 4 Madrid but still
capable of magic if ya give him time and space
They will useless club :boo:
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Look at Cresswell again.
Hammers begging 2 be beaten
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Bigpokey24[/color] wrote: no be this same spurs that were shouting title when they lead the league
You will not find any Spurs supporter talking about winning the league when we were top. Only stupid pundits did.
Bro, YOU talked about winning the league :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You are a bloody liar. Go through the archives and show me where I said we are going to win the league THIS SEASON.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Moura should have done better
Danny Blanchflower
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:The rebirth of JL, should be an example 2
cowardly fballers who would rather sit @ a club
and rot, rather than make a move and rekindle their
career ... so happy 4 Jess
Did he move by himself or he was pushed? But yes I agree with you, if you are between 22-26 and your club is buying players of the same age to play your position while telling you that you are still developing, better wake up and go look for a club where you can get that development with regular games. Development does not come from warming benches.
Uncle what happen to spurs that few months ago were flying high?
Some were praising Jose that his backroom staff is key and he has learn from his last job.
What really happen to spurs that all their key players are still playing no injuries
The problem with Jose is, as soon as he gets a whiff of success his insane appetite to succeed takes over and he starts to park the bus all over the place. He started the league differently and as soon as he moved close to the top, he went defensive.The old Jose resurfaced
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

LUCAS Moura ... That was poor. The whole net was available as a target
and he sends it to the moon.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Matt just wasted Bale's move with that nonsense cross.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Sleaky72 wrote:Look at Cresswell again.
Hammers begging 2 be beaten
He is a liability on the left, most of the goals Westham concede come from the left.

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

I thought Kane had scored there.
West Ham have surrendered ... they are
waiting to be beaten
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Just wide again for Kane. His radar is slightly off. Needs to retune.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Not watching this as I am out with the missus but I am checking stats. Have we truly had more than 3x shots than West Ham (14 v 4). If that is the case, who is missing the chances and wtf is the matter with the defence!!

This is not a matter of poor tactics. The team is clearly creating chances.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele getting his final instructions. To come on for most likely Moura.