2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [EL] DIN v TOT [RD 16 2-L]

Post by kajifu »

Danfo you wicked sha,Thanks any well .
Dam you cant make this up that spurs is not a curse club.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

green4life wrote:Unfcuking believable. FT 0-3. Spurs out.
Na Curse dont doubt it Uncle.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Where is Sis Cristyao.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

kenmega wrote:Spurs are truly the most cursed club in world football. This is how ENIC are going to celebrate 20 years of this crap utter garbage.
When i said spurs fan beg Jose but some say its not a curse.
Hope some of you have learn the lesson that the is curse in football.
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Its a Goal wrote:Only Spurs
Two goals up, and they deck it up! :woot: :woot: :woot:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Some will blame Mourinho. For me this is fully on the players. Pure disgusting performance and I am going on break till July from this team. It is not worth it.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Cristao II wrote:Some will blame Mourinho. For me this is fully on the players. Pure disgusting performance and I am going on break till July from this team. It is not worth it.
If you know me, you know I am a big admirer of Jose and that's even why im in this thread but he really dropped the ball today.

After half time, Dinamo raised the intensity and started piling on pressure. I was waiting for Jose's reaction. To my SHOCK he brought on Bale, fresh from an abysmal performance against L'Arse. I said in my soccer group chat that Jose just sabotaged this team. They will not be able to withstand this pressure. A few mins later it was 1-0.

His next reaction was even worse....brought in 2 more attack minded plyers in LoCelso and Ndombele. The old Jose would have tried to lock shop. This new Jose was looking for attacking impetus in a game where his players looked like they were not up for a fight.

He bottled it.

And Kane man.....he socres but he is soooooo slow. Not d best in he press. I thought Vin was going to start.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Ugbowo wrote:
Cristao II wrote:Some will blame Mourinho. For me this is fully on the players. Pure disgusting performance and I am going on break till July from this team. It is not worth it.
If you know me, you know I am a big admirer of Jose and that's even why im in this thread but he really dropped the ball today.

After half time, Dinamo raised the intensity and started piling on pressure. I was waiting for Jose's reaction. To my SHOCK he brought on Bale, fresh from an abysmal performance against L'Arse. I said in my soccer group chat that Jose just sabotaged this team. They will not be able to withstand this pressure. A few mins later it was 1-0.

His next reaction was even worse....brought in 2 more attack minded plyers in LoCelso and Ndombele. The old Jose would have tried to lock shop. This new Jose was looking for attacking impetus in a game where his players looked like they were not up for a fight.

He bottled it.

And Kane man.....he socres but he is soooooo slow. Not d best in he press. I thought Vin was going to start.
Bros even with that. Did you see the chances the clowns missed. If Spurs can't win a trophy with Mourinho, who can we win with? Note that Jose has won a trophy in every single club before Spurs. I am willing to sell quite a few of our players.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Ugbowo wrote:

He bottled it.

This is not on Jose. Simple fundamentals of defending collectively as a team eludes this group. Disciplined defending - nothing world class needed - and its another straight forward run out on Thursday night that won't make the footnotes if they somehow went all the way. The players need to look themselves in the mirror. I took a little hiatus from CE football as part of my lent 'sacrifice' but Spurs had to drag me back in. This is nuts.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

green4life wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:

He bottled it.

This is not on Jose. Simple fundamentals of defending collectively as a team eludes this group. Disciplined defending - nothing world class needed - and its another straight forward run out on Thursday night that won't make the footnotes if they somehow went all the way. The players need to look themselves in the mirror. I took a little hiatus from CE football as part of my lent 'sacrifice' but Spurs had to drag me back in. This is nuts.
I did say to @Its a Goal sometime ago that the Spurs defending and defenders are very worrying especially in the unforced errors under no pressure at all.
We had a bit of a to and fro but eventually he saw for himself when i pointed to him that United faces the same kind of issue.

But i think I've heard Jose also talk about the issue.
That is the thing that got Pochettino sacked or whatever happened there.
Getting 2 good buys there will help a lot, its not about Jose.
The thing is now Jose even tries to play attacking more often and the result is they lose even more., like today.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

benteke wrote:
green4life wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:

He bottled it.

I did say to @Its a Goal sometime ago that the Spurs defending and defenders are very worrying especially in the unforced errors under no pressure at all.
We had a bit of a to and fro but eventually he saw for himself when i pointed to him that United faces the same kind of issue.

But i think I've heard Jose also talk about the issue.
That is the thing that got Pochettino sacked or whatever happened there.
Getting 2 good buys there will help a lot, its not about Jose.
The thing is now Jose even tries to play attacking more often and the result is they lose even more., like today.
I'm not even talking about the quality of their defenders which against this opponent, they had more than adequate quality defenders. Basics of communicating between defenders and midfielders as a defensive block to ensure that all potential threats are accounted for. Their second goal is a case in point on how they failed to track the runner from midfield who then scored. That was a defensive midfielders responsibility. The off the ball run was so obvious and so elementary yet they were caught napping.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

It's not on Jose who struggled to save his side from the advantageous managerial capacity of a stopgap stepping in for an incarcerated gaffer in the midst of Zagrebian disarray. Riding high near the upper echelons of the league a few months back, now near on 30 points adrift of City, not on Mourinho at all. The Carabao Cup will be wrestled from a complacent Man City, all on Mourinho, and the elephant continues to crush the settee watching Netflix.

Substitutions hopeless, starting XI clearly on the wobble, unable to motivate, inspire, effect change...blame it on Brexit perhaps.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

C-U-R-S-E-D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Football is very easy to analyze... at least for some of us. When you watch a team, you can easily assess the problem. The reason why some others do not see it is because of arrogance and stubbornness.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

I don’t even wanna make fun of the Totts.
It’s my Nigerian pops team plus their fans R cool
dudes aside from that repulsive Queen Crista II.

It’s a Goal and company take heart, it’s fball.
You really shouldn’t have binned Poch.
He was the best thing 2 happen 2 yer club and
y’all dismissed him at the first hint of trouble.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sleaky72 wrote:I don’t even wanna make fun of the Totts.
It’s my Nigerian pops team plus their fans R cool
dudes aside from that repulsive Queen Crista II.

It’s a Goal and company take heart, it’s fball.
You really shouldn’t have binned Poch.
He was the best thing 2 happen 2 yer club and
y’all dismissed him at the first hint of trouble.
Look at this retard.. always trying his best to tell everyone that he is half-white. Please go sink in a gutter, no one cares! Disgusting!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:C-U-R-S-E-D
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

benteke wrote:
Its a curse,it will happen again until those fans beg the guy holding them back
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [FA] EVE v TOT [RD 5]

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote:
toyin133 wrote:It's either park the bus or gung-ho defending.
Spurs hope of salvaging anything from the season rests with the Europa League
una no wan win the Carabawoni cup? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I think you guys should let go of your Europa dream, unless they keep giving you sh1t teams. Looking at the Europa league teams, I dont think you guys are in the top 5. Teams like:

Sociedad
United
Leicester
Leverkusen
Milan
Arsenal
Shakhtar; and
Benfica

are comfortably better than Tottehnam.

Then the likes of Napoli, Roma, Ajax, Salzburg, PSV and Hoffenheim have the capacity to dismantle Tottenham if you meet them on the wrong day.
:wink:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [FA] EVE v TOT [RD 5]

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
toyin133 wrote:It's either park the bus or gung-ho defending.
Spurs hope of salvaging anything from the season rests with the Europa League
una no wan win the Carabawoni cup? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I think you guys should let go of your Europa dream, unless they keep giving you sh1t teams. Looking at the Europa league teams, I dont think you guys are in the top 5. Teams like:

Sociedad
United
Leicester
Leverkusen
Milan
Arsenal
Shakhtar; and
Benfica

are comfortably better than Tottehnam.

Then the likes of Napoli, Roma, Ajax, Salzburg, PSV and Hoffenheim have the capacity to dismantle Tottenham if you meet them on the wrong day.
Rubbish post from a rubbish individual. Foolish dumb racist.
As usual, a braindead imbecile who grew up in a kennel knows nothing about football. Cretin.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] MAC v TOT [WK 23]

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

shameless players, shameless team, shameless club!

see as dem dey play them like Ludo :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I can literally copy and paste every game. :lol: :lol: :lol: