Messi is nothing but a club footballer

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Messi is nothing but a club footballer

Post by Vincent. »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
YUJAM wrote:BP couldn't even waitt till tourney end. He may eat humble crow AGAIN by then
omey2k4 wrote:Its just alarming the amount of stupidity folks will stoop to,just be part of a very useless thread!!!This is Messi we are talking about.
The worst case is thread starter BIgpokey24.The guy he is a huge fan of best attributes is passing sideways,

Sometimes pick on some players to yab,have a little bit of class in ya yabbis,i mean come the fok on. This is Messi we are talking about here.Not some Ghana man playing Sunderland.

At the Moment Messi is the best player in the world.He has many years to prove himself ont he international stage.It is very stupid to open a thread like this after just 1 game.
i have seen Messi choke at every tourney since WC2006 , against Bolivia he was just a passenger.... I have come to conclude Messi shines because of Barca's midfield FACT
You keep talking about 2006. How could he have chocked at WC 2006 when he was a substitute in 1-2 games? We know you are always picking on Messi to make Mikel look good, but you don't need to make up stories about WC 2006. Even in the last Copa America, Messi was one of the best players (go and check his goals there) although his team lost in the final. In World Cup 2006, he was more than OK for his country (ask Enyeama) but his team failed largely for tactical reasons.

Basically, his individual brilliance is not in doubt, it is up to the Argie coach and his team mates to rise up to make the whole team benefit from it. Even then, it is not easy to win the World Cup, with or without Messi. His team has a chance in Copa America, although my preference is Brazil...
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Vincent. wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
YUJAM wrote:BP couldn't even waitt till tourney end. He may eat humble crow AGAIN by then
omey2k4 wrote:Its just alarming the amount of stupidity folks will stoop to,just be part of a very useless thread!!!This is Messi we are talking about.
The worst case is thread starter BIgpokey24.The guy he is a huge fan of best attributes is passing sideways,

Sometimes pick on some players to yab,have a little bit of class in ya yabbis,i mean come the fok on. This is Messi we are talking about here.Not some Ghana man playing Sunderland.

At the Moment Messi is the best player in the world.He has many years to prove himself ont he international stage.It is very stupid to open a thread like this after just 1 game.
i have seen Messi choke at every tourney since WC2006 , against Bolivia he was just a passenger.... I have come to conclude Messi shines because of Barca's midfield FACT
You keep talking about 2006. How could he have chocked at WC 2006 when he was a substitute in 1-2 games? We know you are always picking on Messi to make Mikel look good, but you don't need to make up stories about WC 2006. Even in the last Copa America, Messi was one of the best players (go and check his goals there) although his team lost in the final. In World Cup 2006, he was more than OK for his country (ask Enyeama) but his team failed largely for tactical reasons.
Basically, his individual brilliance is not in doubt, it is up to the Argie coach and his team mates to rise up to make the whole team benefit from it. Even then, it is not easy to win the World Cup, with or without Messi. His team has a chance in Copa America, although my preference is Brazil...
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: once again another emotional outburts
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

u know when folks are brain dead or clueless they shift the goalpost.. i don't know what Mikel has to do with messi ooo, i don't know if Mikel has even been to a worldcup to compare with Messi ooooo but the FACT of the matter is Argentina is better off without Messi, he wouldn't be missed.. the bobo has been a failure for 5 years repping his country
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

enjoy
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]
SuperEagles

tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

By this standard Asamaoh Gyan's all world!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Vincent. wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: once again another emotional outburts
I meant the 2010 WC (obviously), but you did not address the main criticism: you fabricated the claim about Messi choking at WC 2006 and "every tourney" since then... Saying Messi chocked at 2006 WC is like saying Ronaldo chocked at 1994 WC...
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
Black I Ras
Egg
Egg

Post by Black I Ras »

Bigpokey24 wrote:abi ooo, the audacity of folks claiming messi better than Pele, Mardona, Ronaldo ,Ronaldinho,Zidane.. hmmm it just shows some folks are new to the game..FACT messi is a dud when he wears the Argentine jersey
Has Nigeria produced a better player?
ONE GOD, ONE AIM, ONE DESTINY
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

What people are forgetting is that Messi plays in a different position for Barca than he plays for Argentina. It is very difficult when he plays 50+ games a season in one position for Barca, then suddenly gets asked to play a totally different role for Argentina, and be brilliant at it.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

First game of the tourney BP...make you wait nah!
Black I Ras
Egg
Egg

Post by Black I Ras »

In BK's eyes, Mikel will always be better than Messi, Essien, and Ramires put together
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

Black I Ras wrote:What current Nigerian player performs better for the Eagles than Messi does Argentina?
Peter Odemwingie...and he has all the goals to prove it.
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
Black I Ras
Egg
Egg

Post by Black I Ras »

Mudi E wrote:
Black I Ras wrote:What current Nigerian player performs better for the Eagles than Messi does Argentina?
You must be kidding yourself
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Black I Ras wrote:
Mudi E wrote:
You must be kidding yourself
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: U asked...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

iiiiiiiiii :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Mudiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee, God bless you
SuperEagles

kalani
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani »

megapro wrote:
Yobo’s problem is easy to analyze. His name is Omeruo. You don’t have to be a genius, just a normal guy like me to understand that we’re talking about frustration. It’s not easy for a player to see how he’s outperformed by a 19 year-old kid, but the kid is fantastic. I had the courage to play him and the problem is very simple.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

what more should bigpokey say?
SuperEagles

kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

It is clear that most of the CE members watch soccer with emotion therefore are not able to analyze a game. Opaks yarns na common occurence on CE so Bigpokey, make u just leave them alone make dem carry go.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

nothing more to add ooooooo
SuperEagles

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

for once batch pokey is right, but of course subject to change, Messi is still young but thus far his international performances have left much to be desired
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

King Futcha wrote:for once batch pokey is right, but of course subject to change, Messi is still young but thus far his international performances have left much to be desired
queeny, i am always right.. please point out to any rants u can find indicating i am /was wrong... i live , sleep , eat dump football..(soccer to u) i am always on point.. u should research the name bigpokey . show me some respect
SuperEagles

Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
King Futcha wrote:for once batch pokey is right, but of course subject to change, Messi is still young but thus far his international performances have left much to be desired
queeny, i am always right.. please point out to any rants u can find indicating i am /was wrong... i live , sleep , eat dump football..(soccer to u) i am always on point.. u should research the name bigpokey . show me some respect
Bigpokey, but you have been very wrong about Ghana many a time. :woot: Na joke I dey joke o. Make you sheath your sword o. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

when was i wrong about ghana? did gyan not fail at the last EPL season? didn't sunderland get rid of all the ghanainas? and they are currently working on off loading him? how many ghanians were chased out of the EPL this concluded season at least 5 starters... didn't kingston destroy any hopes for African goalies in England? how many own goals did pantsil score.. of what use were muntari and mensha?

didnt ghana take a public holiday cos they defeated an England team W... i can go on and on
SuperEagles