Nigeria and Senegal

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg
Nigeria and Senegal

Post by The Goddess »

....start packing your bags because you´re going home respectively on saturday and monday. :)
packerland
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria and Senegal

Post by packerland »

The Goddess wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:06 pm ....start packing your bags because you´re going home respectively on saturday and monday. :)
Jeez! Are you even a Nigerian?
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

packerland wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:11 pm
The Goddess wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:06 pm ....start packing your bags because you´re going home respectively on saturday and monday. :)
Jeez! Are you even a Nigerian?
why should I be? :glare:
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

She's from Cameroon na
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

airwolex wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:02 pm She's from Cameroon na
Ok. That explains the salt level :rotf:
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

"Goddess" is a man masquerading as a woman online.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:00 pm
Online LGBQT?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

packerland wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:52 pm
:lol:
Surprised you didn't know that.
But dude "salt level"? Never heard it put like that :biggrin:
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

packerland wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:52 pm
Whats "salt level" :?
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

ANC wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:30 pm
Online LGBQT?
What do you have against LGBTQ? Are you a segregaionist? 8-)
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

x
Last edited by ANC on Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Goddess is a lovely young lady but predictions are not her forte, her next correct prediction will be her first, respectfully of course.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

The Goddess, how bodi?
What’s the latest on Onana? Will he start against Nigeria or warm the bench? :D

Why was my man, Toko Ekambi benched in the second game? I’m sure he showed the coaches the error of their ways against Gambia. :thumbs:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

King Futcha wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:05 pm Goddess is a lovely young lady but predictions are not her forte, her next correct prediction will be her first, respectfully of course.
King Futcha, I hail thee. 8-) Happy new year!

When did I ever make a wrong prediction? :sneaky:
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Kabalega wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:03 pm
The Goddess, how bodi?

Why was my man, Toko Ekambi benched in the second game? I’m sure he showed the coaches the error of their ways against Gambia. :thumbs:
Onana is fine and will always be fine. The person to worry about is that Mbanga smoker called Rigobert Song, who plays with our nerves. No one knows what he´s up to. I´ll not be surprised if Andre starts in the next game.

Concerning your guy Ekambi, he´s gone MIA since his exploits at Blida. Some suggest Algerian juju at work. After Blida, he got chased out Lyon, he ran to Rennes and got chased from there too. Now he ply his trade in the Saudi pro League. Even with the national team, he´s been so poor that he had to be benched for a wake up call. I think the only reason Rigobert aligned him against the Gambia was becuase he has a track record of scoring against them.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Welcome back, Goddess.
When next are you in the DMV area?

BTW, I thought you guys wouldn't make it past the group stages. I hope Abubakar doesn't play... make una save am for WCQ. :D
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Cellular wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:58 pm
Welcome back, Goddess.
When next are you in the DMV area?

BTW, I thought you guys wouldn't make it past the group stages. I hope Abubakar doesn't play... make una save am for WCQ. :D
Cellular :) ,
have faith, impossible n est pas Camerounais. :)
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

The Goddess wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:25 pm
Kabalega wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:03 pm
The Goddess, how bodi?

Onana is fine and will always be fine. The person to worry about is that Mbanga smoker called Rigobert Song, who plays with our nerves. No one knows what he´s up to. I´ll not be surprised if Andre starts in the next game.

Concerning your guy Ekambi, he´s gone MIA since his exploits at Blida. Some suggest Algerian juju at work. After Blida, he got chased out Lyon, he ran to Rennes and got chased from there too. Now he ply his trade in the Saudi pro League. Even with the national team, he´s been so poor that he had to be benched for a wake up call. I think the only reason Rigobert aligned him against the Gambia was becuase he has a track record of scoring against them.
LMAO, Rigobert Song don give persin heart attack. :lol: :lol:

As for Ekambi, that is serious stuff that may require Devine intervention. 🙏🏽 I will fast for him in my sleep tonight. :)
I hope Rigobert smokes the right stuff, because we want both teams to field their best players and settle it on the green grass.
May the better team win. :D
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

The Goddess wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:38 pm
ANC wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:30 pm
Online LGBQT?
What do you have against LGBTQ? Are you a segregaionist? 8-)
What does moral depravity have to do with segregation? As an African, you ought to be aware that in the African community, LGBTQ is both legally and morally unacceptable🤔❗️

Cheers.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

I was gone from ce for some years....and it's good to see such a familiar name.

Hope you have been keeping well.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Tbite wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:16 pm I was gone from ce for some years....and it's good to see such a familiar name.

Hope you have been keeping well.
tbite I´m very well and you?

You ve always been one of the most sensible voices on here.
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Sister,

I don't think Cameroon has a team to compete or no, I don't think Cameroon has the right people guiding that team. Eto'o and Song are in the wrong place. Exactly the image of an entire nation.

Song's plan so far is to give all the balls to Nkoudou and he will cross in the 18 for 90 minutes.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

joplass wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:27 pm
Sister,

I don't think Cameroon has a team to compete or no, I don't think Cameroon has the right people guiding that team. Eto'o and Song are in the wrong place. Exactly the image of an entire nation.

Song's plan so far is to give all the balls to Nkoudou and he will cross in the 18 for 90 minutes.
It doesnt matter what strategy he has at this moment. Victory is the only thing needed-.