THE DEAN LAFFING THREAD

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: THE DEAN LAFFING THREAD

Post by green4life »

maceo4 wrote:zee never enter?
Don't hold your breath bruh. Dean my foot. The only Dean without portfolio and on a fast track to Europa league :taunt:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Where is my special friend and brother zee, The Dean ridiculed Arsenal and he got smacked on the face. Hmmm now i am shaking because Rooney too was shooting his mouth off gboa gboa....Moyesssssss Pleaaaaaaaseeeeeeee sacrilege must not be allwoed to happen, Arsenal must fall on Sunday :D :D :D
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:Where is my special friend and brother zee, The Dean ridiculed Arsenal and he got smacked on the face. Hmmm now i am shaking because Rooney too was shooting his mouth off gboa gboa....Moyesssssss Pleaaaaaaaseeeeeeee sacrilege must not be allwoed to happen, Arsenal must fall on Sunday :D :D :D
Bro you the hate,you go choose Manu over Arsenal?Tufiakwa
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:Where is my special friend and brother zee, The Dean ridiculed Arsenal and he got smacked on the face. Hmmm now i am shaking because Rooney too was shooting his mouth off gboa gboa....Moyesssssss Pleaaaaaaaseeeeeeee sacrilege must not be allwoed to happen, Arsenal must fall on Sunday :D :D :D
Na only for this match :D :D :D :D Odi kwa very risky for Arsenal to win this one....I placed a bet that they wont win anything in 10 years, am not ready to lose my bet having come this close :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Na only for this match :D :D :D :D Odi kwa very risky for Arsenal to win this one....I placed a bet that they wont win anything in 10 years, am not ready to lose my bet having come this close :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:boo: Very wicked man.Hopefully we win something kai.You really try bet say 10 years and its now going to 9.Na really wow.Nothing else to say at this point to pray evil spirit allow us win. :thumbs: :thumbs:
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Dortmund will qualify...
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cally wrote:Dortmund will qualify...
I hope so,It will be great if they come second and face,Chelsea,Barca or Madrid.I want Fat Rafa to play Europa,he might have a chance there.
@Cally the way things stand right now.Napoli under Rafa can easily draw at Dortmund.Napoli dont need to win that game but draw.Remember is head to head that count in this group stage
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Zee is still missing.. lol..
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

papparassi Sport wrote:Zee is still missing.. lol..
48 more hrs. He needs extended time to shake lose the funk of his Dean steering Dortmund steadily into Europa League where they belong :thumb:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

green4life wrote:
48 more hrs. He needs extended time to shake lose the funk of his Dean steering Dortmund steadily into Europa League where they belong :thumb:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

didn't realise they are 3rd...so upon all the teaching, he's heading to the troughs of the UEFA League

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

kajifu wrote:
Cally wrote:Dortmund will qualify...
I hope so,It will be great if they come second and face,Chelsea,Barca or Madrid.I want Fat Rafa to play Europa,he might have a chance there.
@Cally the way things stand right now.Napoli under Rafa can easily draw at Dortmund.Napoli dont need to win that game but draw.Remember is head to head that count in this group stage
Dortmund will win their remaining matches.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

tfco wrote:
green4life wrote:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

didn't realise they are 3rd...so upon all the teaching, he's heading to the troughs of the UEFA League

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The Dean has lost his faculty
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

still AWOL

:rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

tfco wrote:still AWOL

:rotf: :rotf:
Between Zee and the legendary Allik007, I haven't figured out who the bigger pu$$y is. :taunt:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Zeeeeeeeeee where art thou??????? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

YemiBrazil wrote:Zeeeeeeeeee where art thou??????? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bros, situation gone from bad to worse. FT today: Wolfsburg 2 Dortmund 1.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

anointed wrote:
Wow. They were leading 1-0 the last time I checked before switching to other things. I blame Zee for this.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anointed wrote:
A Dean without faculty is called what...no wonder Jose has been floundering too, he needs to stop phoning the dean.

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

oloye wrote:
anointed wrote:
A Dean without faculty is called what...no wonder Jose has been floundering too, he needs to stop phoning the dean.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Gets even worse for Doetmund as Subotic rips up his knee and out for six months ... Season over :shock:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:
anointed wrote:
Wicked man :taunt: :taunt:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Bros, you even know say na one team dey play 'football' for the kung fu league. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Is time UEFA forms a permanent 'Euro Superliga' for only 'football-playing' teams in Europe and only one team will be involved from the 'kick and Rush' league...............and no prize for naming this team.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

anointed wrote:
Bad news for the Dean is good news for this.....................

'Man' :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: .
The MIC is one match away from taking over as the world's new No. 1 coach and thereby setting a new record(1st African and blackman).
The latest ranking from the world renowned 'Zee institute of advance footballing Studies(ZIAFS)' will be released on 17th Nov.

ZIAFS report is the only approved ranking of coaches ....................by the 'world council of coaches(WCC)'
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo