Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by YemiBrazil »

oloye wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:Uselessness goes unrewarded even with inferior opposition down to 10 men for over 20 minutes. FT.
The only difference between the two teams is that one has a bunch of overpaid players.
Fair enough. The point being the thought of their fate against the top teams.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

YemiBrazil wrote:
oloye wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:Uselessness goes unrewarded even with inferior opposition down to 10 men for over 20 minutes. FT.
The only difference between the two teams is that one has a bunch of overpaid players.
Blood bath at THEATRE OF DREAMS
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wanaj0 wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
oloye wrote:
Blood bath at THEATRE OF DREAMS
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Concentrating on united, no cyber baiting here! Does not work for me!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I thought that after they got rid of their foreigners, Brexit will give them the goals they desired. Rashy! Rashy! Rashy! as supposed to be better than Lukaku and Sanchez combined :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:Concentrating on united, no cyber baiting here! Does not work for me!
You should! Rather than allow your hatred for women and your lack of intelligence embarrass you. :oops: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was the only one who was not deceived by this kid. I said it many years ago that he is a fraud and his fans attacked me. I know a top player when I see one and while this kid is extremely talented, he is brainless. If he was Nigerian, he'd end up like Nsofor. There is no difference between both of them, aside from their nationality.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

marko wrote:Concentrating on united, no cyber baiting here! Does not work for me!
It appears that's the only thing in life some CE manchild got working - don't get too serious here man :mrgreen:

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

How bad is Perreira?! And they gave him a contract last summer because "he is a nice boy" and he always greets Ole in the morning. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This is another player who is using his nationality to advance his career. Had he been a Nigerian, he'd be on the bench at Iwanyanwu, at the most.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Marko, quick question. Do you think United is at the same level as PSG? :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Rashy! Rashy! Rashy! is English, so of course, they give him everything on a platter. He ahs the DNA and it is the United Way! :D

I remember when he was asking for 300k contract or whatever it was. I told them to reject it and if he wants to leave, they should sell his #$%! Some of his fans lied that Barca wanted him. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Please, in a normal world, Rashford cannot play for United. He'd be loaned out to a mid-table club to "learn his trade." But not in this United, with their DNA. This United gave him number 10 shirt and a bumper contract. :rotf:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Sums it all up for United :oops:

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

YemiBrazil wrote:
It appears that's the only thing in life some CE manchild got working - don't get too serious here man :mrgreen:
Funny enough had a discussion with a friend earlier today, these guys get paid irrespective.,why should we get all worked up in here? If OGS wants to survive, he has to take drastic decisions and fast, first start by playing people on merit, sorry Rashford, Lingard and Perreira should not be starting! Let others.come in
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Funny enough had a discussion with a friend earlier today, these guys get paid irrespective.,why should we get all worked up in here? If OGS wants to survive, he has to take drastic decisions and fast, first start by playing people on merit, sorry Rashford, Lingard and Perreira should not be starting! Let others.come in
like a battered wife, realizing that you married a monster because he was from a rich family, your eye don dey open small small. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Extend OGS for another 5 years biko nu...this result continues to sweet my belle o...hahaha
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
like a battered wife, realizing that you married a monster because he was from a rich family, your eye don dey open small small. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
chei, murderators, please murder this danfo driver...how can he be stepping on the throat of a fallen man like this...jesu christi :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

marko wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Simple. We all have crystal clear understanding that the United's owners and management are very comfortable with the situation. The financial books are good & makes you wonder what would have been today with good management. Nothing has changed and 1-1 draw or 1-3 loss at Southampton today won't change anything. They have their blame but no manager should be excused for the shambles. They willingly joined in the scheme and got handsomely paid, and they got huge transfer budgets which they squandered. OGS has no excuse & I don't think he is interested in offering any. United fans worldwide are still going to look forward with excitement to the next match against Leicester City. They are no different from Leeds United fans, Arsenal fans, Nottingham Forest fans, Bendel Insurance fans or even Ghana Black Stars fans. The clubs may be down and defeated but the fans are perpetually hopeful and look forward to every matchday, for the cycle to repeat again :lol: :lol: .

I have now gotten to a point where I greatly appreciate positive, hardworking and result-oriented managers like yeye Guardiola and agbero Klopp, in different ways. Pep comes with his vision and both management and the players must buy in else something must change - he leaves or you leave. No story. He doesn't waste time fighting unnecessary battles. He builds his team and no negative football for quick results. Same with Klopp. It took Loserpool several years of agony to find the right fit. I hope it won't take United half as long or else all the financial muscle would be completely depleted by then :mrgreen:

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

100%Naija wrote:Extend OGS for another 5 years biko nu...this result continues to sweet my belle o...hahaha
100%Mumu, how you dey? Mugu, shey you know you face Spurs this weekend? Bigpokey dey eagerly wait una :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

YemiBrazil wrote:
100%Naija wrote:Extend OGS for another 5 years biko nu...this result continues to sweet my belle o...hahaha
100%Mumu, how you dey? Mugu, shey you know you face Spurs this weekend? Bigpokey dey eagerly wait una :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
my brother way dey wear brassiere.. first sooting dey soot blank, now womanchester disutd don dey scatter 1pt left right and center. :D :D :D

Abeg may womanchester suffer the same fate as ojorosooting blank stars... I will enjoy this until the NLD so dont jealous me :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

YemiBrazil wrote:
marko wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Simple. We all have crystal clear understanding that the United's owners and management are very comfortable with the situation. The financial books are good & makes you wonder what would have been today with good management. Nothing has changed and 1-1 draw or 1-3 loss at Southampton today won't change anything. They have their blame but no manager should be excused for the shambles. They willingly joined in the scheme and got handsomely paid, and they got huge transfer budgets which they squandered. OGS has no excuse & I don't think he is interested in offering any. United fans worldwide are still going to look forward with excitement to the next match against Leicester City. They are no different from Leeds United fans, Arsenal fans, Nottingham Forest fans, Bendel Insurance fans or even Ghana Black Stars fans. The clubs may be down and defeated but the fans are perpetually hopeful and look forward to every matchday, for the cycle to repeat again :lol: :lol: .

I have now gotten to a point where I greatly appreciate positive, hardworking and result-oriented managers like yeye Guardiola and agbero Klopp, in different ways. Pep comes with his vision and both management and the players must buy in else something must change - he leaves or you leave. No story. He doesn't waste time fighting unnecessary battles. He builds his team and no negative football for quick results. Same with Klopp. It took Loserpool several years of agony to find the right fit. I hope it won't take United half as long or else all the financial muscle would be completely depleted by then :mrgreen:
dey blow all this grammar on top 1pt. kai, you guys are the new Arsenal. Wengerism dey worry una..enjoy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

100%Naija wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
my brother way dey wear brassiere.. first sooting dey soot blank, now womanchester disutd don dey scatter 1pt left right and center. :D :D :D

Abeg may womanchester suffer the same fate as ojorosooting blank stars... I will enjoy this until the NLD so dont jealous me :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Na brotherly advice I dey dash una o 100%Mumu :rotf: :rotf:

1. Arsenal
2. Wuruwuru Sharks of Port Harcourt
3. OjoroDolphins of Port Harcourt

U wan kill yourself ni??? Well, Bigpokey dey wait u tomorrow :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:Well man united defeating chelsea turns out not to be a fluke! Their defence is not really good, Leicester could have beaten them quite comfortably
^^^^ this dolt actually thinks United is better than Leicester City. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I think we are better than Leicester, won the premiership more times than any English team, should be pretty obvious!
Dolt is United better than Leicester? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

100%Naija wrote:dey blow all this grammar on top 1pt. kai, you guys are the new Arsenal. Wengerism dey worry una..enjoy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You think I be like some CE people with poor man stronghead? Me I belong to the same ideology with PaJ - Manchester na Manchester whether bulu or red :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: