Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by marko »

Cristao II wrote:
marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:Thats what we deserve and to be frank, the best news that happened to united was to finish outside Champions league qualification, anything for the board not to spend and realise the conditions we find ourselves, the board will finally wake up when Liverpool lift the premiership trophy, There one thing operating as a brand but we have to remember it was the football that made united the brand it is today

We can start pointing blames left, right and centre but will do no good, what we want to see is the vision to take united back to where they belong, so far the board have been secretly hoping for that champions league spot, today, they got the news they did not want to hear

Re-building begins now
Dude! The blame is pointed at only one set of people -- YOU AND FANS LIKE YOU!

LOL @ re-building begins now. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: How many rebuilding does one club need? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops:
Same re-building Liverpool have done to take them to the brink of the premiership! This time, we know the positions thats need resources, not just that, competition for places as well

Rashford is still young, he will learn how to make the best decisions, he has time on his side, pace to burn but you need more than that to survive at the top, watch Mbappe in action, Rashford can learn from his peers, maybe if the Barcelona rumours are true, that can be the best thing for his development, they teach people how to play the game, end of the day, its up to the board to put a structure in place, i have not seen that yet
Rashford is not a Barcelona type player. Martial has more chance of being one than Rashford.
I did not start the Barcelona rumours, Rashford has a lot to learn , he is the golden boy of English football besides harry kane so they dare not criticise him!
Thats the difference between English and continental players, Martial is a better finisher than Rashford, thats proven but Rashford has the better work rate

well all this is in vain, rebuilding starts, i am glad OGS did not get any transfer money during the window, the only thing i will criticise him for is favouritism!

sticking to the same players that have let him down times and times, he said all the right things about mixing youth with experience, did that happen? i will prefer to lose with academy players than are so called experienced ones

OGS to save face might decide to play as many as 5 academy players in the last game, sorry mate! too late for that! they will release Sanchez from his contract and let a few go, i can almost see it but they will keep some stupid ones likes Jones, Young, Matic and expect miracles next season
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Required reconstructive squad surgery during the summer:

Release: Tony V, Darmian, Johnny Kills (all out of contract), Young, Wilson, and 1-2 of Smalling, Jones, Mark Red (who has played more games for Argentina than Man Utd in the last year), and Lindelof

Try to resign to a new deal: Andrew Smith (his acts of cunning bastardry alone are worth the salary)

Extend contract ASAP and tie down to new long-term deals: DDG, Rashford, Tuanzebe, Henderson

Send out on loan next season: Henderson, Dalot, Greenwood

Try to buy: AWB, Hakimi (with a 1 year delay since he is on loan at BVB for 2 years), De Ligt (see Hakimi) Rabiot, Neves (only if Smith leaves), Sancho
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

wiseone wrote:Required reconstructive squad surgery during the summer:

Release: Tony V, Darmian, Johnny Kills (all out of contract), Young, Wilson, and 1-2 of Smalling, Jones, Mark Red (who has played more games for Argentina than Man Utd in the last year), and Lindelof

Try to resign to a new deal: Andrew Smith (his acts of cunning bastardry alone are worth the salary)

Extend contract ASAP and tie down to new long-term deals: DDG, Rashford, Tuanzebe, Henderson

Send out on loan next season: Henderson, Dalot, Greenwood

Try to buy: AWB, Hakimi (with a 1 year delay since he is on loan at BVB for 2 years), De Ligt (see Hakimi) Rabiot, Neves (only if Smith leaves), Sancho
Everything except sending Greenwood on loan, why cant he play 1st team football?
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Best case for United if they finish 6th is City winning both the league and the cup.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

He is nowhere near ready. Neither are Gomes and Chong.

Tuanzebe and Henderson are next cabs on rank. However Henderson is too good to sit on the bench getting splints in his a**. Best to send him out on loan until the DDG contract situation becomes clearer.
marko wrote: Everything except sending Greenwood on loan, why cant he play 1st team football?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

wiseone wrote:He is nowhere near ready. Neither are Gomes and Chong.

Tuanzebe and Henderson are next cabs on rank. However Henderson is too good to sit on the bench getting splints in his a**. Best to send him out on loan until the DDG contract situation becomes clearer.
marko wrote: Everything except sending Greenwood on loan, why cant he play 1st team football?
Let them play, the season is dead anyway.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Greenwood is injured, and Tuanzebe and Henderson are out on loan.

My enduring memory of Chong is his scary cameo against PSG, with the score tied at 3-3 in the 96th minute, he was casually floating atrocious crossfield passes straight onto the chest of PSG players - deep into injury time! Def not seasoned enough yet.
kalani JR wrote:
Let them play, the season is dead anyway.
Last edited by wiseone on Tue May 07, 2019 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Wilfred Ndidi! How much is his transfer value? United needs his type but prefer marquee type dumb players

Marko
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

marko wrote:Wilfred Ndidi! How much is his transfer value? United needs his type but prefer marquee type dumb players
I ask again, how come Leicester can suddenly play so well from the back with cheaper players than United.

What could happen is that Ndidi could come to United and suddenly loom like the other dumb players that we had so much hope for when they were signed.
Sometimes United's problems are a mystery :rotf:
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Inability to retain possession has a direct correlation with no Michael Carrick on the pitch...
benteke wrote:
marko wrote:Wilfred Ndidi! How much is his transfer value? United needs his type but prefer marquee type dumb players
I ask again, how come Leicester can suddenly play so well from the back with cheaper players than United.

What could happen is that Ndidi could come to United and suddenly loom like the other dumb players that we had so much hope for when they were signed.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Eziokwu!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Odiegwu! Mourinho F*cker is not going to like this!

TFCO, please take it easy on him.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Chong passed to a PSG player, Young, Fred and Jones do this at every game

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

benteke wrote:

Mix of bad management, poor coaching, throwing money at the wrong players, if Leicester can get 2 strikers that can score 20-30 a season, they are contenders! They play it so simple and effective

Marko
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

[/video]
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Please dont let Ndidi slip through lime Kante!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

marko wrote:Please dont let Ndidi slip through lime Kante!
Well Ndidi want cL football,the package PSG and Zidan Madrid are trying to offer him looks better.
Man City also after him and with Bayern
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

danfo driver wrote: Image
This must be the joke of the century lol!

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

kajifu wrote:
marko wrote:Please dont let Ndidi slip through lime Kante!
Well Ndidi want cL football,the package PSG and Zidan Madrid are trying to offer him looks better.
Man City also after him and with Bayern
Well he should go for the best, a team where he is guaranteed 1st team football, at united, he will be a starter

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

I do hope the Glazers, Ed Woodward watched Liverpool in action tonight, our so called great rivals are making strides, hope they spring into action and do what is neccessary to get us competing again

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:I do hope the Glazers, Ed Woodward watched Liverpool in action tonight, our so called great rivals are making strides, hope they spring into action and do what is neccessary to get us competing again
our ManUtd app is still #1

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:I do hope the Glazers, Ed Woodward watched Liverpool in action tonight, our so called great rivals are making strides, hope they spring into action and do what is neccessary to get us competing again
our ManUtd app is still #1
Competing on the pitch, not social media

Marko