Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
bepanda
Egg
Egg
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by bepanda »

It wasn't me brother !!!
[/video]

Bepanda
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:Wait do united fans really want to fire Josie?

This has gotta be a joke right :laugh:
:rotf: :rotf: fans sha,i was thinking beloved fans complain but e be like say if Toto beat united the the season is over from Jose
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

YemiBrazil wrote:
benteke wrote:
oloye wrote:
benteke wrote:A good result against Spurs next Monday should calm all the unnecesary hysteria.
Its a.shaky start but the team can and should improve
I want to believe you did not watch the rubbish they served today at Brighton
You better not believe that.
And yes i do expect the performances to improve, its a slow start to the season
Benteke, that’s my fear. Mourinho will get vital results in ‘bragging rights’ matches but we still won’t see any defined approach or sustainable improvement. Mourinho was a temporary fix. Last season showed United can still compete even with lots of injured players so his job is done if he enters his typical self-destruction mode. It’s time to go for a manager whose approach matches the United spirit.
In my opinion one of United's biggest problems is restless fans and the unsettling media.
United had a coach with a clear philosophy that needed time and players, Van Gaal. But he was hounded out by United fans and media and both clamoured for Mourinho despite his history and well known playing style. For some reason they all thought Jose will bring back the United way. Now fans and media are at it again crying for Zidane. What if he has a very shaky start are they willing to give him time
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

benteke wrote: In my opinion one of United's biggest problems is restless fans and the unsettling media.
United had a coach with a clear philosophy that needed time and players, Van Gaal. But he was hounded out by United fans and media and both clamoured for Mourinho despite his history and well known playing style. For some reason they all thought Jose will bring back the United way. Now fans and media are at it again crying for Zidane. What if he has a very shaky start are they willing to give him time
:clap:
well said

LVG was a stop gap after Moyes. To be fair, his philosophy was outdated.
Have you already forgotten fans screaming "attack attack attack"

JM is the right man for United, he needs time and 2 more transfer windows.
Why are we persisting with Young and Valencia at RB?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...all was well when Pogba signed and was head above all. Then Alexis shows up, turf fight began. Who is the biggest star :woot:
Dem say 2 captains no dey tanda for ship :woot: :woot:
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

TFCO: This is for you too ...
I didn't make it up !!!
[/video]
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Tfco, Van Gaal philosophy was not outdated. Emery at Arsenal is injecting that fresh new idea to Arsenal, playing from the back. And whwn it works out it will be good to watch. Van Gaal just needed better players and time
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

mcal wrote:...all was well when Pogba signed anas head above all. Then Alexis shows up, turf fight began. Who is the biggest star :woot:
Dem say 2 captains no dey tanda for ship :woot: :woot:
All has never been well with Pogba at United, Mourinho spent the first season constantly defending Pogba from media vultures because of his inconsistent form. In the second season gaffer started demanding perfomances from Pogba, basically Jose also got fed up because jia job and reputation are on the line if a big player like Pogba keeps failing to deliver for United what.he delivers for France.

Same for Martial who hasnt been delivering from the.time VanGaal was at Old Trafford
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Is Chief Oba Olusegun Mourinho fashioning a great escape from Manchester? Press conference, gone in sixty seconds. What’s gone wrong?
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Are we over-reacting? Man Utd lost ONE GAME. Last season they finished second and reached the FA Cup final. The season before that they won the Europa League and League Cup.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

According to TFCO, united will recover, stay calm guys, nothing to see, losing 3 nil in old trafford, business as usual, i have written us off finishing in the top 4, we are fantastically hopeless
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

JM did not get what he requested in the transfer window
you are all seeing the result

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

wiseone wrote:Are we over-reacting? Man Utd lost ONE GAME. Last season they finished second and reached the FA Cup final. The season before that they won the Europa League and League Cup.
Are we still over-reacting? It is not about the ONE GAME loss. It's about the way United plays. Sorry, there is fire on the mountain. I was concerned he was going to find a way to get a decent result against Tottenham but here we are - interesting week ahead as I expect a new manager very soon!
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:JM did not get what he requested in the transfer window

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
Please explain what he asked for again for the benefit of us all, he has defenders but he is a hopeless man management of people, thats the problem, you dont throw your players under the bus at every given occasion, the man has lost the dressing room, up to the board
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
Are you for real? Who bought Lindeloff, Bailly, Lukaku etc? If Brighton can whoop him with a fraction of United's transfer budget then the problem is beyond 'his transfer targets'. Since he took over the team has been decent in not more than 5 matches. They make even the weakest teams look good. Mourinho should be ashamed of himself for not concentrating on what he was hired and paid to do.

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
Please explain what he asked for again for the benefit of us all, he has defenders but he is a hopeless man management of people, thats the problem, you dont throw your players under the bus at every given occasion, the man has lost the dressing room, up to the board
i guess you missed the whole Alderweireld request which every major news outlet was banging on about
ok

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

A team like Brighton has no business beating unkted, sorry the man is a fraud, he is looking for cheap excuses, tottenham did not buy any new player, we bought 2 players, so what exactly is his excuses, the man is a lazy coach and relies and superstars to win leagues, he has been exposed as a total fraud

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

YemiBrazil wrote:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
Are you for real? Who bought Lindeloff, Bailly, Lukaku etc? If Brighton can whoop him with a fraction of United's transfer budget then the problem is beyond 'his transfer targets'. Since he took over the team has been decent in not more than 5 matches. They make even the weakest teams look good. Mourinho should be ashamed of himself for not concentrating on what he was hired and paid to do.
Finished 2nd last season with the most points total since Fergie left
But let's allow feelings to get in the way of reality

You guys are jokers. You are blaming JM for what the TEAM is going through?
I don't believe what i'm reading

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:A team like Brighton has no business beating unkted, sorry the man is a fraud, he is looking for cheap excuses, tottenham did not buy any new player, we bought 2 players, so what exactly is his excuses, the man is a lazy coach and relies and superstars to win leagues, he has been exposed as a total fraud
he wanted strengthening in weak areas, why is that so difficult for you to understand?
Gosh, you guys go into meltdown with EVERY loss

when will it ever be the players' fault? Tell me. When?

Was Jose the one who missed the open net in the 1H?
FYI we lost to Brighton last season too. Finished 2nd.

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

tfco wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
Finished 2nd last season with the most points total since Fergie left
But let's allow feelings to get in the way of reality

You guys are jokers. You are blaming JM for what the TEAM is going through?
I don't believe what i'm reading

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
Again you got fooled by the results and that's why you are witnessing a 3-0 shellacking by the so-called "lily-livered" right at the heart of Old Trafford!!!!! The handwriting has been on the wall for quite a while. I thought there would be improvements but 3rd year of the project and we are back at Moyes' level after the euphoria of last season's promising results that masked horrible displays. New signings ko new sack ni :mrgreen:

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:A team like Brighton has no business beating unkted, sorry the man is a fraud, he is looking for cheap excuses, tottenham did not buy any new player, we bought 2 players, so what exactly is his excuses, the man is a lazy coach and relies and superstars to win leagues, he has been exposed as a total fraud
he wanted strengthening in weak areas, why is that so difficult for you to understand?
Gosh, you guys go into meltdown with EVERY loss

when will it ever be the players' fault? Tell me. When?

Was Jose the one who missed the open net in the 1H?
FYI we lost to Brighton last season too. Finished 2nd.

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
Please remind me how many new players Tottenham bought this season?

Mourinho is a lazy #$% coach, he wants to buy, buy, buy, why not develop what you have already, build a winning side, develop young players

Sorry the man is been exposed as a fraud, his ideas are outdated and we are seeing the evidence on the pitch

The players have stopped responding to him and he needs to go

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote: Please remind me how many new players Tottenham bought this season?

Mourinho is a lazy #$% coach, he wants to buy, buy, buy, why not develop what you have already, build a winning side, develop young players

Sorry the man is been exposed as a fraud, his ideas are outdated and we are seeing the evidence on the pitch

The players have stopped responding to him and he needs to go
Again you are allowing feelings to cloud your judgement

What does spurs buying have to do with United needing a CB? This was common knowledge throughout the summer

You seem to absolve the players of any wrongdoing and that is what shocks me.

Jose the fraud got us to 2nd last season, FA Cup Final.
Yeah he's truly a fraud....smh

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

YemiBrazil wrote:[
Again you got fooled by the results and that's why you are witnessing a 3-0 shellacking by the so-called "lily-livered" right at the heart of Old Trafford!!!!! The handwriting has been on the wall for quite a while. I thought there would be improvements but 3rd year of the project and we are back at Moyes' level after the euphoria of last season's promising results that masked horrible displays. New signings ko new sack ni :mrgreen:
Football is a results business
He finished 2nd and got us to the FA Cup Final.

So according to you, this United team does not need new signings? Wow.

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S