Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by mcal »

...complacency, I said it before the match, and it showed throughout the 90mins, especially from the 2 top play makers. Even the young striker Greenwood went to sleep.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

has United really been tested since the resumption of the league, the last couple of games , they've played teams way below them in the table (teams they should be beating )
Spurs 1 united 1
united 3 sheffU 0
Norwich 1 United 2(FA cup)
BHA 0 United 3
United 5 Bour 2
Villa 0 United 3
United 2 SOuth 2

we can see they've only played bad teams.... also people forget United are 34 points behind Pool ( that's a huge gap)
With all the money spent , the results have been horrible
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

How can we lose like that, that corner should have been cleared by any means neccessary but Southampton deserved the draw, perhaps finishing 5th is actually better for us! This team cannot challenge for the premiership, when we faced a real team, we were found wanting
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

balo wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:However, we can always look at the bright side. This team is just a few players away from challenging on all front - for starters, Lindelof shouldn't be a starter :D :thumb: .
Nope your issue is Maguire...he isn't a top CB and 80 million was his price tag...smh united fans should be very concerned, they are 34 points behind the league leaders, 2nd worst haul in premiership history.

Case in point.
Someone help me out here, so the corner kick is against United and the United defenders said okay to Southampton strikers, go ahead, go get David to sign your autographs. The same madness and lapse of mental weakness that has cost Leicester their season. Players who go to sleep when it matters most.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Crystal Palace dey take United eyes see pepper :D
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Ref in this match is tainted.That was a blatant penalty.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

ojafranpa wrote:Ref in this match is tainted.That was a blatant penalty.
Na only that one, they just ruled out a good foal
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Did you see the call they gave Rashford now?
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Kai the FA really wants United to win kai
SuperEagles

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

VAR United!
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Donzman
Egg
Egg

Post by Donzman »

danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:However, we can always look at the bright side. This team is just a few players away from challenging on all front - for starters, Lindelof shouldn't be a starter :D :thumb: .
During normal circumstances, he will be 4th choice at Utd.

Like I said, United has a decision to make this summer--- either fight for the title or fight for 4th position again next season. O pa ri o!
As a Man United fan, I don't think we can do it with Ole.

He's the type of manager that is content with 4th position and it appears that the view of Man U as a title contender is changing so there is less pressure to win. I'm seeing younger people now who don't believe Man U, as a club/institution, should be on the same level as Juventus or Bayern or Barcelona. Even City is acting more ambitious than United.

I'm worried the club is going the way or Arsenal. I ask myself how many non-English top players will reject Juventus for Man U? :cry: :cry:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Donzman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Like I said, United has a decision to make this summer--- either fight for the title or fight for 4th position again next season. O pa ri o!

He's the type of manager that is content with 4th position and it appears that the view of Man U as a title contender is changing so there is less pressure to win. I'm seeing younger people now who don't believe Man U, as a club/institution, should be on the same level as Juventus or Bayern or Barcelona. Even City is acting more ambitious than United.

I'm worried the club is going the way or Arsenal. I ask myself how many non-English top players will reject Juventus for Man U? :cry: :cry:
Ole cannot take united to the promise land!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:
Donzman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Ole cannot take united to the promise land!
This one eye don dey clear :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Your Bruno.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

balo wrote:Your Bruno.
The guy is a cheat. :curse:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Is Maguire the most expensive CB in the world, or is that honour Virgil’s?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:has United really been tested since the resumption of the league, the last couple of games , they've played teams way below them in the table (teams they should be beating )
Spurs 1 united 1
united 3 sheffU 0
Norwich 1 United 2(FA cup)
BHA 0 United 3
United 5 Bour 2
Villa 0 United 3
United 2 SOuth 2

we can see they've only played bad teams.... also people forget United are 34 points behind Pool ( that's a huge gap)
With all the money spent , the results have been horrible
first real test, and they got beat woefully by a trash Chelsea
SuperEagles

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

I'm surprised the high touted & world class Bruno, Pogba & Matic could not take advantage of Chelsea's makeshift midfield today. Oh well, on to the next one.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

ojafranpa wrote:
The guy is a cheat. :curse:
...the guy been found out, honey moon don end. Unless they were conserving for top 4 next match.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

I think finishing top 4 and qualifying for champions league is more of a priority for united it seems, at least from the bizarre decision to play 5 defenders, even finishing top 4 is not a foregone conclusion, OGs does not inspire confidence as a coach! Right now De Gea is a liability! Romero should have started yesterday, he is a proven goal keeper, he should be dropped for the remaining games if we are stand any chance!

Marko
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

marko wrote:I think finishing top 4 and qualifying for champions league is more of a priority for united it seems, at least from the bizarre decision to play 5 defenders, even finishing top 4 is not a foregone conclusion, OGs does not inspire confidence as a coach! Right now De Gea is a liability! Romero should have started yesterday, he is a proven goal keeper, he should be dropped for the remaining games if we are stand any chance!
DE-Gea takes home 400k pounds a week, why should Ole drop him? :D . Spanish Goalies are just trash, they've never been good at all, be it Zubizarreta, Canizares, Casillas, DE-gea, and Kepa...
SuperEagles

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Dude is fine!

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »