Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by tfco »

metalalloy wrote:How negative will the coward set up his team at home against Liverpool?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

he talks about your type in the interview

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Man Utd about to shell 40 million for Bailly

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote::clap: :clap: :clap:

My General! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

One thing for sure, Mourinho is making loads of people eat humble pie, me included, just hope we get a result against Sevilla on Tuesday or the critics will be out in full force
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

JM is turning OT into a fortress, just as he did at Stamford Bridge

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

benteke wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
Man U will likely drop out of the top 4!
That would not surprise me chap, i already accepted that fate around December when i noticed that things are not too well below is what i wrote then.
:? :?
lily-livered fans

you guys should support Spurs

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

metalalloy wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:The Cheque book one cometh.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: this is classic
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This player can read the game

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

metalalloy wrote:How negative will the coward set up his team at home against Liverpool?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

benteke wrote:That's it, this is last season all over again, United will be very lucky to finish in top 4 or to get a trophy this time.
I don't know why they have stopped playing well or when they will start again.

Maybe we can go to the semis in CL but that's just a wish :biggrin:
:?

lily-livered

all.teams.go.through.a.slump

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

Yes Bailly is easily the best central defender in the premiership, pls stay injury free next season
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

Man! Just his presence brings calm and confidence to the whole defense! :clap: :clap: :clap: Mon Generale!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I wonder where TxJ, Mr. KnowNothing, is, today. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Despite the win I am still not a fan of the "take the lead then sit on it" Mourinho philosophy. That tactic always invites pressure, and inevitably leads to the opposition pulling a goal back and Man Utd having to defend for their lives for the final 10 minutes. That succession of Liverpool corners at the end of the game was nerve wracking.

Man Utd teams of old would have gone for the jugular in the second half and would have won 3-1 or 4-1.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

wiseone wrote:Despite the win I am still not a fan of the "take the lead then sit on it" Mourinho philosophy. That tactic always invites pressure, and inevitably leads to the opposition pulling a goal back and Man Utd having to defend for their lives for the final 10 minutes. That succession of Liverpool corners at the end of the game was nerve wracking.

Man Utd teams of old would have gone for the jugular in the second half and would have won 3-1 or 4-1.

That i agree with, liverpool were there for the taking, especially in the 1st half

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:
wiseone wrote:Despite the win I am still not a fan of the "take the lead then sit on it" Mourinho philosophy. That tactic always invites pressure, and inevitably leads to the opposition pulling a goal back and Man Utd having to defend for their lives for the final 10 minutes. That succession of Liverpool corners at the end of the game was nerve wracking.

That i agree with, liverpool were there for the taking, especially in the 1st half
Mata's goal would have made sure of that.

oh well

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:

LOL @ "liverpool were there for the taking." Uhmmm forgive me, were they not taken? You do realize United won, right? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:

LOL @ "liverpool were there for the taking." Uhmmm forgive me, were they not taken? You do realize United won, right? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Meaning we could have been like 4 nil up by half time, anyway it dont matter, we got all 3 points, wonder what the pundits have to say, the likes of Souness, Neville, they seem pretty quiet this weekend, even caragher, liverpool were put in their place yesterday, they were called the 2nd best team in the premiership by the pundits, yesterday, they refused to show up

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:

Meaning we could have been like 4 nil up by half time, anyway it dont matter, we got all 3 points, wonder what the pundits have to say, the likes of Souness, Neville, they seem pretty quiet this weekend, even caragher, liverpool were put in their place yesterday, they were called the 2nd best team in the premiership by the pundits, yesterday, they refused to show up
Yes, you could. You should send Mata a tweet on twitter and ask him why he missed a one-v-one.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Graeme Souness
Gary Neville
Football Einsteins
Mental Mugu
Yujam
txj
The Enugu Blogger

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Graeme Souness
Gary Neville
Football Einsteins
Mental Mugu
Yujam
txj
The Enugu Blogger

United beating liverpool, for every true united fan is like winning the world cup, no game is bigger in the premiership than this one, our injuries cost us a lot this season, we would have been closer to city, i just like the fact our form going into the seville game is good, we need our players to perform on Tuesday night

Marko
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:

A few weeks ago when Huddersfield whopped Man United you were talking about how you only support Nigeria. And now you're out here twerking yansh to Bailly, your "General". :lol:

Foolishness! :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

A few weeks ago when Huddersfield whopped Man United you were talking about how you only support Nigeria. And now you're out here twerking yansh to Bailly, your "General". :lol:

Foolishness! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wah wah wah wahhhhh wahhhhh! cheiiii this defeat pain you well well o! kaii!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: